Heroes Promos: NBC vs. Global TV/Canadian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Promos: NBC vs. Global TV/Canadian

Yesterday, when I was on Digg, and I found a link to Heroes ending in December. But I did some exploring on the site that the link took me to, and I found the NBC and Global (Canadian) promos for Out of Line (Monday's episode). After watching both of them, I've got say, compared to the Global Promo, the NBC promo for Out of Line looks awful.

The Global promo actually makes me excited for this episode.

I'll let you decide for yourself:
    http://www.heroesrevealed.com/news/982/
    sigpic

Ahah! Now you know how we (canadians) feel after every episodes of Heroes!

Comment

Holy Hell was that DL?
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

i think that was the nightmare man instead of dl

Comment

Hmm, the link wouldn't load, but I went and checked it out on youtube, I gotta agree that the Global previews tend to be a little better put together than the NBC ones. NBC actually managed to made what turned out to be the most exciting episode of the season look boring.....

Comment

Working...
          X