PDA

View Full Version : Sheppard giving photos of himself to other men; does this make him gay?

Overture
November 4th, 2007, 04:59 AM
Yeah, ok I give up. This isn't a serious thread. I'm just preempting the inevitable.

:sheppard:

The_Carpenter
November 4th, 2007, 05:05 AM
Yeah, ok I give up. This isn't a serious thread. I'm just preempting the inevitable.

Only if they had his phone number and/or E-mail address on them!

Overture
November 4th, 2007, 05:15 AM
Only if they had his phone number and/or E-mail address on them!

Yeah, but maybe in this episode he forgot to write them on there? :p

Shan Bruce Lee
November 4th, 2007, 05:23 AM

lol nice. Figures the one time somebody did something like this would be the first week this season that nobody's really been around to complain about the show.

Elinor
November 4th, 2007, 06:03 AM

:lol:

Briangate78
November 4th, 2007, 06:55 AM

Going for a little ShepLorne slash there? :p

gange57
November 4th, 2007, 07:03 AM
No, just European. ;)

Jumper_One
November 4th, 2007, 07:26 AM

haha lol :) ;)

MechaThor
November 4th, 2007, 08:22 AM
No, just European. ;)

WFT that makes like no sense? Unless you mean France?

Anyways... Just as long as Sheppard is not naked in the photo his not gay. Just Bicurious! :sheppard:

Linzi
November 4th, 2007, 08:32 AM

:lol:

Water over the keyboard - AGAIN! *Runs to the save Linzi from drowning thread*

AGateFan
November 4th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Maybe hes stalking himself.

Linzi
November 4th, 2007, 08:33 AM
WFT that makes like no sense? Unless you mean France?

Anyways... Just as long as Sheppard is not naked in the photo his not gay. Just Bicurious! :sheppard:
OMG! I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts! :)

Willow'sCat
November 4th, 2007, 12:39 PM

:sheppard:Nah the fact he is gay makes him gay. :p

Agent_Dark
November 4th, 2007, 12:41 PM
this thread is wang.

prion
November 4th, 2007, 01:14 PM
this thread is wang.

Eh? It's a word processing system? Yes, Wang was a word processing system. Real English, please.

parisindy
November 4th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Eh? It's a word processing system? Yes, Wang was a word processing system. Real English, please.

green you if i could!

Pegasus_SGA
November 4th, 2007, 01:55 PM

OMG I can't believe you'd say such a thing! Shep is the biggest hussy in the galaxy, I tell ya! Oh yeah he's a lady's killer... though obviously not literally! So, I demand you to take that back. Can't you tell that he spends all his time getting it on with the ladies and looking at their boobs? :O Okay so I did promise not to turn this into another boob fest thread. :P But I felt that I need to say something about this. I can't believe you think he's gay! Why, he's been with 3 women in 4 years. Doesn't that make him the slut of the Pegasus Galaxy? ;)

You wound me with this thread Overture... *sniff* Tissue anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

No? :( *wipes her nose on her sleeve instead*

VSS
November 4th, 2007, 02:00 PM
No, it just means he saw the movie Memento, and instead of writing "Do not trust this man!" on the picture, he wrote, "Trust this man!"
Shep's a smart guy. He even sees the small art-house flicks when he's back on earth.

Wait- could that make him gay?

Overture
November 4th, 2007, 03:28 PM
OMG! I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts! :)

I THINK that means you might be gay....

:cool:

Agent_Dark
November 4th, 2007, 03:44 PM
I THINK that means you might be gay....

oh-noes! i'll hetro this thread up a bit.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/bighit1234/wom3an_j5gg33er.gif

you can thank me later

maxbo
November 4th, 2007, 05:17 PM
oh-noes! i'll hetro this thread up a bit.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g102/bighit1234/wom3an_j5gg33er.gif

you can thank me later

OUCH! That looks uncomfortable. Her girls could use some serious support.

Skydiver
November 4th, 2007, 06:28 PM
depends on what the polariod was of i'd guess. ;)

the fifth man
November 4th, 2007, 06:32 PM
this thread is wang.

Indeed it is. Very "wang".:)

SoulReaver
November 4th, 2007, 06:38 PM
heck I think he even kissed all those men
(off screen of course so we didn't see it - but I just know he did it, I mean c'mon)

and don't get me started on what went on in the jumper 'tween ronon & shep which we didn't see

the writers should be ashamed

btw Overture> where are the other 3 threads on the subject ?

Overture
November 4th, 2007, 06:42 PM
(off screen of course so we didn't see it - but I just know he did it, I mean c'mon)

and don't get me started on what went on in the jumper 'tween ronon & shep which we didn't see

Good point. Although this one hasn't been closed yet :)

Yeah, and there was something about the way Ronon said "Never gets old", and the smile on his face, that suggests he's stunned John many times for his own purposes.

SoulReaver
November 4th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Yeah, and there was something about the way Ronon said "Never gets old", and the smile on his face, that suggests he's 'shot' John many times for his own purposes.man now that really sucks :mad: http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/images/perso/gneu.gif

Overture
November 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM
man now that really sucks :mad: http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/images/perso/gneu.gif

My Bad. Shall I replace it with "Ejaculated" just to avoid any confusion?

Joke, joke joke.....eep.

Actually, the quotation was to highlight that he wasn't killing him, just disabling. Funny how these things get misinterpreted, eh?

SoulReaver
November 4th, 2007, 07:12 PM
My Bad. Shall I replace it with "Ejaculated" just to avoid any confusion?

Joke, joke joke.....eep.

Actually, the quotation was to highlight that he wasn't killing him, just disabling. Funny how these things get misinterpreted, eh?
:sheppard:misinterpreted ? how ? yeah he was disabling him & that's exactly how I interpreted it !!!

funny how some interpretations get misinterpreted eh ? http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/icones/smilies/ange.gif

Overture
November 4th, 2007, 07:17 PM
misinterpreted ? how ? yeah he was disabling him & that's exactly how I interpreted it !!!

funny how some interpretations get misinterpreted eh ? http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/icones/smilies/ange.gif

Touché.

or are we up to Threeché?

Pegasus_SGA
November 4th, 2007, 10:14 PM

I believe there should at least 5 threads. ;) You know, I couldn't agree with you more and did you see the way he grabbed Shep's hair. Nuf said!! Not to mention the bondage. ;)

Good point. Although this one hasn't been closed yet :)

Yeah, and there was something about the way Ronon said "Never gets old", and the smile on his face, that suggests he's stunned John many times for his own purposes.

You mean we've not derailed the thread yet? Are we slipping? :P

Oh I think he just wanted to tie Shep up, he seems quite kinky like that. ;)

man now that really sucks :mad: http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/images/perso/gneu.gif

:eek: can we say that in this thread? ;) :P ;D Does it not break the PG rule.... oh no you didn't mean....

*runs out*

AD - That gif is just wrong on so many levels, but highly appropriate for this thread, and you make an excellent point. But it makes me want to clutch my boobs! ;lol: *ouch* Quick question, why do you call them girls? I call them boys :lol: Just curious. :P

Overture
November 4th, 2007, 10:29 PM
AD - That gif is just wrong on so many levels, but highly appropriate for this thread, and you make an excellent point. But it makes me want to clutch my boobs! ;lol: *ouch* Quick question, why do you call them girls? I call them boys :lol: Just curious. :P

Personally I call them puppies. Somewhat gender non-specific.
Cute, cuddly, and you want to touch them all the time.
I can only speak from a male perspective of course.

Pegasus_SGA
November 4th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Personally I call them puppies. Somewhat gender non-specific.
Cute, cuddly, and you want to touch them all the time.
I can only speak from a male perspective of course.

:lol: thank goodness you didn't mention about them being furry, i'd have bee very worried. ;) EWWWW! :P

Oh btw someone on the TR thread may have come up with a new thread for you. :P If Lorne keeps the photo after his memory returns does that make him gay to? ;)

KiLL3r
November 5th, 2007, 01:27 AM
phew joke thread i was about ready to lose it :)

FallenAngelII
November 5th, 2007, 02:24 AM
The question is more why they didn't give Teyla's and Ronon's photos out to people like Lorne instead. After all, they all knew John was gonna lose his memories. What if John had gone nuts as well?

In conclusion, the lesson here is obviously that Lorne's so smoking hot everyone regarless of gender or sexuality should and would give him sexy pictures of themselves.

Linzi
November 5th, 2007, 03:15 AM
The question is more why they didn't give Teyla's and Ronon's photos out to people like Lorne instead. After all, they all knew John was gonna lose his memories. What if John had gone nuts as well?

In conclusion, the lesson here is obviously that Lorne's so smoking hot everyone regarless of gender or sexuality should and would give him sexy pictures of themselves.
I suspect that by the time Sheppard had given his lovely picture to Lorne, that they'd all forgotten about it and that's why they didn't do anymore! ;)

I think Lorne has a man crush on Shep, myself. I bet that polaroid is still in his vest pocket, or under his pillow ;) Does this pairing have a cutesy name? Like Shorne?

Linzi
November 5th, 2007, 03:17 AM
:lol: thank goodness you didn't mention about them being furry, i'd have bee very worried. ;) EWWWW! :P

Oh btw someone on the TR thread may have come up with a new thread for you. :P If Lorne keeps the photo after his memory returns does that make him gay to? ;)
Oh definitely. You'll probably find Shep has a piccie of Lorne hidden somewhere on his body too... they're both obviously in a relationship, and Sheppard's disgraceful womanising is just a cover...

Linzi
November 5th, 2007, 03:21 AM
phew joke thread i was about ready to lose it :)
A joke thread? What can you mean? :eek: ;)

Overture
November 5th, 2007, 04:29 AM
A joke thread? What can you mean? :eek: ;)

Yeah, I don't understand that one either. Someone has been misinformed..

SoulReaver
November 6th, 2007, 01:14 AM
hey, nearly forgot that thread..

Quick question, why do you call them girls?maybe for the fact that only girls have 'em (just a hunch -)

I call them boys :lol: well how about that

how does it feel having 2 boys cling to you 24/7 ?

PS. I call 'em airbags http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/images/perso/popolle.gif

Overture
November 6th, 2007, 01:48 AM
hey, nearly forgot that thread..

maybe for the fact that only girls have 'em (just a hunch -)

well how about that

how does it feel having 2 boys cling to you 24/7 ?

PS. I call 'em airbags http://img.infos-du-net.com/forum/images/perso/popolle.gif

Maybe they are guys. That's why women wear bras, 'cause we aren't good at supporting ourselves.

SoulReaver
November 7th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Maybe they are guys. That's why women wear bras, 'cause we aren't good at supporting ourselves.
:cool:no, it's 'cause we're un"bare"able :/

Overture
November 7th, 2007, 03:22 PM
no, it's 'cause we're un"bare"able :/

As a founding member of the Australian Group against Abuse of Puns in Entertainment, I am agape.

Give it a moment, you'll get it eventually.

Vorash
November 7th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Sheppard is gay but he just doesn't know it yet!!!!!!!!!!!
or he has a bad case of denial going on this is why he can't keep a singal girl for more than 5 mins

Shan Bruce Lee
November 8th, 2007, 03:15 AM
Sheppard is gay but he just doesn't know it yet!!!!!!!!!!!
or he has a bad case of denial going on this is why he can't keep a singal girl for more than 5 mins

a "singal" girl? Is that the same as an ascended one? :)

Pegasus_SGA
November 8th, 2007, 04:14 AM

No it just means that she plans to corrupt him with her sinful ways, hence singal. ;) Okay that was just crap, but what the hell. :P*reads her post* Oh am I off topic again talking about women and Shep getting corrupted by them? *adjusts her halo* Hmmmm derailing a thread.... that's new!! Sorry Overture. I humbly apologise for attempting to derail your thread by implying that Shep is not gay. I'll make sure I go all the way next time.*hugs*

Vorash
November 8th, 2007, 07:28 AM

It could mean any girl ascended or not.
In Sunday shep tells Ronin that he's divorced i wonder why that is?
Could i be because he's GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie
November 8th, 2007, 07:29 AM

it means he was thinking ahead because unlike other people might think he is a good leader and he understood the situation

SoulReaver
November 8th, 2007, 08:30 AM
it means he was thinking ahead because unlike other people might think he is a good leader and he understood the situationtss... stop derailing this thread :|

Pajus
December 19th, 2007, 12:02 PM
I don't care what Sparky and Sheyla shippers say. After three years of watching SGA, it's safe for me to say that Sheppard and McKay are soooooooooooooooo married. I guess that makes John a bisexual

Mitchell82
December 22nd, 2007, 06:43 PM
I don't care what Sparky and Sheyla shippers say. After three years of watching SGA, it's safe for me to say that Sheppard and McKay are soooooooooooooooo married. I guess that makes John a bisexual

Oh god no.

Pajus
December 27th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Oh god no.

What's so bad about it?

Pegasus_SGA
December 27th, 2007, 10:54 AM
what's so good about it? :P

Pajus
December 28th, 2007, 01:56 AM
what's so good about it? :P

It's not exactly Shep's fault that he was born this way, so from my POV, there's nothing wrong about him being a bisexual

BubblingOverWithIdeas
January 28th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Straying into seriousness for a moment, I was a bit miffed that Lorne had no picture of Carter. She outranks Sheppard after all. Instead, the apex of the city's military hierarchy was treated like a prisoner.

Ebeneezer_Goode
January 28th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Straying into seriousness for a moment, I was a bit miffed that Lorne had no picture of Carter. She outranks Sheppard after all. Instead, the apex of the city's military hierarchy was treated like a prisoner.

I doubt Sheppard carries around pictures of Carter with him...

Jumper_One
January 28th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I doubt Sheppard carries around pictures of Carter with him...

Jack would kick his ass :P

Fenrir Foxz
January 28th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Jack would kick his ass :P

:lol: Or Jumper One would :P

Jumper_One
January 28th, 2008, 03:15 PM
:lol: Or Jumper One would :P

:indeed: :D