Save Rodneyanivalosa Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save Rodneyanivalosa Campaign

Rodneyanivalosa was briliant, really brought out Mckay's personality! Why should a Cactus not get the spotlight!? We need to see more eps with rodneyanivalosa. Write to the network and producers of the show. There has never been a Cactus so amazing and interesting like Rodneyanivalosa EVER on TV.

Save Rodneyanivalosa!!!

Join the Fight!!

sigpic

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Rodneyanivalosa was briliant, really brought out Mckay's personality! Why should a Cactus not get the spotlight!? We need to see more eps with rodneyanivalosa. Write to the network and producers of the show. There has never been a Cactus so amazing and interesting like Rodneyanivalosa EVER on TV.

Save Rodneyanivalosa!!!

Join the Fight!!

Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It could become the new Pineapple.

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget that the cactus had a flower too! So not only onions and ogres, but the Rodneys have layers too.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

@ TS.

What plant was it actually? Or did they make a plastic one

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            It could become the new Pineapple.
            LOL that would be cool. A Rodneyanivalosa in every epsiode. It could be the "wheres wally/waldo" of the Staragte world. However unlike the Pineapple not linked to just one Director but instead all of them!
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Save Rodneyanivalosa!!!

Join the Fight!!

Ridiculous.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                Ridiculous.
                I was hoping to get a few laughs. I felt, heck was a great ep, got a lot of good feedback, so why not joke around a little.
                sigpic

Comment

I was hoping to get a few laughs. I felt, heck was a great ep, got a lot of good feedback, so why not joke around a little.
                  Hey I did and BTW this is way better than the gay shep thread.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Hey I did and BTW this is way better than the gay shep thread.
                    LOL, thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL! I'll join this campaign!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                        @ TS.

What plant was it actually? Or did they make a plastic one
                        probably just some random cactus. it didn't look like anything special.

Personally i think it would have been better if katie had named a little weed after him, like a thistle or something.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Rodney getting a cactus named after him sounds natural.

They aren't very appreciated, can be very annoying if you get too close, can seem unnecessary at times yet if you were stuck in the desert, a cactus could save your life if you are able to get the water out of it. That's just like Rodney and if you're life is in danger, chances are Rodney would have a life saving idea, like like life saving water.
                          Last edited by SaberBlade; 08 November 2007, 10:59 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            Rodney getting a cactus named after him sounds natural.

They aren't very appreciated, can be very annoying if you get too close, can seem unnecessary at times yet if you were stuck in the desert, a cactus could save your life if you are able to get the water out of it. That's just like Rodney and if you're like is in danger, chances are Rodney would have a life saving idea, like like life saving water.
                            Lol nice breakdown! I can now see that a cataus works perfectly for Mckay. I am sure not even the writers or prop department noticed them links.

But lol. From your quote i read it as "like a catatus if you are trapped in the desert you can find a Mckay and break him open, brinking the life saving water inside him"
                            sigpic
                            Banner Made By Me for Me
                            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Yep, we need to keep Rodneyanivalosa. It's so like McKay, to be named after a cactus . . . Like that quote from "Master and Commander":

Captain Jack Aubrey: Tush. Name a shrub after me— something prickly and hard to eradicate.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                              X