PDA

View Full Version : Save Rodneyanivalosa Campaign

Briangate78
November 3rd, 2007, 06:21 PM
Rodneyanivalosa was briliant, really brought out Mckay's personality! Why should a Cactus not get the spotlight!? We need to see more eps with rodneyanivalosa. Write to the network and producers of the show. There has never been a Cactus so amazing and interesting like Rodneyanivalosa EVER on TV.

Save Rodneyanivalosa!!!

Join the Fight!!

:D :D :D :D

Mitchell82
November 3rd, 2007, 06:38 PM
Rodneyanivalosa was briliant, really brought out Mckay's personality! Why should a Cactus not get the spotlight!? We need to see more eps with rodneyanivalosa. Write to the network and producers of the show. There has never been a Cactus so amazing and interesting like Rodneyanivalosa EVER on TV.

Save Rodneyanivalosa!!!

Join the Fight!!

:lol:

SaberBlade
November 3rd, 2007, 09:03 PM
It could become the new Pineapple.

Platschu
November 4th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Don't forget that the cactus had a flower too! So not only onions and ogres, but the Rodneys have layers too. :D

Dutch_Razor
November 4th, 2007, 03:37 AM
:lol: @ TS.

What plant was it actually? Or did they make a plastic one :P

MechaThor
November 4th, 2007, 08:25 AM
It could become the new Pineapple.

LOL that would be cool. A Rodneyanivalosa in every epsiode. It could be the "wheres wally/waldo" of the Staragte world. However unlike the Pineapple not linked to just one Director but instead all of them!

WingedPegasus
November 4th, 2007, 11:38 AM

Save Rodneyanivalosa!!!

Join the Fight!!

Ridiculous. :D

Briangate78
November 4th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Ridiculous. :D

I was hoping to get a few laughs. I felt, heck was a great ep, got a lot of good feedback, so why not joke around a little. :p

Mitchell82
November 4th, 2007, 07:19 PM
I was hoping to get a few laughs. I felt, heck was a great ep, got a lot of good feedback, so why not joke around a little. :p

Hey I did and BTW this is way better than the gay shep thread.;)

Briangate78
November 5th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Hey I did and BTW this is way better than the gay shep thread.;)

LOL, thanks. :p

Jill_Ion
November 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM
LOL! I'll join this campaign!

:mckayanime09: :mckayanime09:

P-90_177
November 6th, 2007, 01:22 PM
:lol: @ TS.

What plant was it actually? Or did they make a plastic one :P

probably just some random cactus. it didn't look like anything special.

Personally i think it would have been better if katie had named a little weed after him, like a thistle or something.

SaberBlade
November 6th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Rodney getting a cactus named after him sounds natural.

They aren't very appreciated, can be very annoying if you get too close, can seem unnecessary at times yet if you were stuck in the desert, a cactus could save your life if you are able to get the water out of it. That's just like Rodney and if you're life is in danger, chances are Rodney would have a life saving idea, like like life saving water.

MechaThor
November 7th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Rodney getting a cactus named after him sounds natural.

They aren't very appreciated, can be very annoying if you get too close, can seem unnecessary at times yet if you were stuck in the desert, a cactus could save your life if you are able to get the water out of it. That's just like Rodney and if you're like is in danger, chances are Rodney would have a life saving idea, like like life saving water.

Lol nice breakdown! I can now see that a cataus works perfectly for Mckay. I am sure not even the writers or prop department noticed them links.

But lol. From your quote i read it as "like a catatus if you are trapped in the desert you can find a Mckay and break him open, brinking the life saving water inside him"

WingedPegasus
November 7th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Yep, we need to keep Rodneyanivalosa. It's so like McKay, to be named after a cactus . . . :D Like that quote from "Master and Commander":

Captain Jack Aubrey: Tush. Name a shrub after me— something prickly and hard to eradicate. :D

prion
November 7th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Oh god, you guys didn't hear, did you?

Rodneyanivalosa isn't gonna be back. Scuttlebutt through the grapevine is that Rodneyanivalosa had a rather prickly disposition. He wasn't good to work with; apparently he was always deflating people's ideas with his sharp barbs, scraping up the furniture and sets with his rough exterior, stuff like that.

WingedPegasus
November 7th, 2007, 01:05 PM

Rodneyanivalosa isn't gonna be back. Scuttlebutt through the grapevine is that Rodneyanivalosa had a rather prickly disposition. He wasn't good to work with; apparently he was always deflating people's ideas with his sharp barbs, scraping up the furniture and sets with his rough exterior, stuff like that.

LOL! :D:D:D I'd green you if I could. :D

Vorash
November 8th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Oh god this thread is just so funny.
the Rodneyanivalosa definetly has 2 reapear again:D
Maybe it should be keeped in Rodney's lab or quaters

Briangate78
November 8th, 2007, 05:25 PM

LOL! Still we need Rodneyanivalosa in more eps! :p

Glad you got a chuckle out of it. :D

Mitchell82
November 8th, 2007, 06:12 PM

It is indeed and I agree.

Lythisrose
November 8th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Idea for possible future ep:
Maybe it will grow to be something like the plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"
The "Raudryana" valosa?........................eek:S

Briangate78
November 9th, 2007, 06:53 AM
Idea for possible future ep:
Maybe it will grow to be something like the plant in "Little Shop of Horrors"
The "Raudryana" valosa?........................eek:S

Instead of Feed Me, Seymour. It would be..

FEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEE!! RODNEY!! :D

iolanda
November 15th, 2007, 01:23 PM

Save Rodneyanivalosa!!!

Join the Fight!!

I want to have one!! Where can I get it?

Save Rodneyanivalosa! Save the world!!!!