Sci-fi Friday is heating up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-fi Friday is heating up!

Sci-fi Friday is heating up for Friday Nov 2nd!

Stargate, Stargate, and Stargate for Friday night!!

06:00 PM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASON 7) EVOLUTION - PT 2
    07:00 PM STARGATE SG1: POWERS THAT BE (S9)
    08:00 PM STARGATE SG1: TIES THAT BIND (S9)
    09:00 PM FLASH GORDON SECRETS AND LIES
    10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 4) TABULA RASA
    11:00 PM FLASH GORDON SECRETS AND LIES
    12:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 4) TABULA RASA
    01:00 AM STARGATE SG-1 (SEASONS 1-5) BEAST OF BURDEN
    Last edited by Briangate78; 02 November 2007, 08:03 PM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Sci-fi Friday is heating up for Friday Nov 2nd!

with not one, not two, but three Stargate episodes for Friday night!!

07:00 PM BIONIC WOMAN #107
    08:00 PM ODYSSEY 5 ASTRONAUT DREAMS

*Please not all times are EST*
    07:00 PM STARGATE SG1: POWERS THAT BE (S9)
    08:00 PM STARGATE SG1: TIES THAT BIND (S9)
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Hey Sue where did you get that Schedule from? Hey not complaining if that is the updated one. Sci-fi has it the way I posted.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Sue where did you get that Schedule from? Hey not complaining if that is the updated one. Sci-fi has it the way I posted.
        Thats how they are advertising it though so be intresting who will be right lol. When they show either Flash or SGA promo at 8:00 you see STargate SG1 there. And tv guide added the 7:00 showing of Powers That Be.
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
          Thats how they are advertising it though so be intresting who will be right lol. When they show either Flash or SGA promo at 8:00 you see STargate SG1 there. And tv guide added the 7:00 showing of Powers That Be.
          LOL, like I said would be cool if what you posted is the right one. Although Odyssey 5 did well in the ratings, so I would think why would want to keep that going.

BTW, did you hear about the marathons for Dec 24 and 25th? Guess who is going to have Sci-fi on when the family is over for X-mas dinner!

Also, I was looking at some scheduling on Scifi.com, Stargate Atlantis might have SGA as a lead in, interesting huh? This is after Flash ends of course. This is not official but it could happen.
          sigpic

Comment

LOL, like I said would be cool if what you posted is the right one. Although Odyssey 5 did well in the ratings, so I would think why would want to keep that going.

BTW, did you hear about the marathons for Dec 24 and 25th? Guess who is going to have Sci-fi on when the family is over for X-mas dinner!

Also, I was looking at some scheduling on Scifi.com, Stargate Atlantis might have SGA as a lead in, interesting huh? This is after Flash ends of course. This is not official but it could happen.
            SCI FI Fri, Nov 2

6:00 PM Evolution

Conclusion. O'Neill is sent to rescue Daniel and Dr. Lee, while Teal'c teams with Carter and her... more Record with TiVo

SCI FI Fri, Nov 2

7:00 PM The Powers That Be

Waiting for the effects of the Jaffa bracelets to subside, Vala looks to kill time by taking Daniel... more Record with TiVo

SCI FI Fri, Nov 2

8:00 PM The Ties That Bind

Daniel discovers the only way he and Vala can free themselves from the bondage of the Jaffa... more Record with TiVo

SCI FI Sat, Nov 3

1:05 AM Beast of Burden

Daniel undertakes a rescue mission when his Unas friend Chaka is abducted by slave traders

ok got this from tvnow.com and goes straight to tv guide but like I said you see a promo for flash or SGA and you will see at 8:00 STargate SG1.
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Hey Sue, I think you are right. Direct TV has it this way also.
              sigpic

Comment

Also, TiVO and Titan TV reflect this change in the schedule.

Woo-hoo!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                  Also, TiVO and Titan TV reflect this change in the schedule.

Woo-hoo!

Morjana
                  They just aired it on Sci-fi! So wow Odyssey 5 got a 0.8 for the first week, it must of took a nosedive in it's 2nd week!

LONG LIVE STARGATE!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

They just aired it on Sci-fi! So wow Odyssey 5 got a 0.8 for the first week, it must of took a nosedive in it's 2nd week!

LONG LIVE STARGATE!!!
                    Well, to be fair...Odyssey 5 REALLY, really was terrible.

Not quite as bad as Flash Gordon however, but close.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I go by tv guide; they been changing it up all week of course they haven't changed next friday yet so be intresting to see what they do.
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                        I go by tv guide; they been changing it up all week of course they haven't changed next friday yet so be intresting to see what they do.
                        Now the big question. Did they drop Odyssey 5 and Reairs of Bionic Woman? Why would they do this after a few weeks? That is like killing a show.
                        sigpic

Comment

Now the big question. Did they drop Odyssey 5 and Reairs of Bionic Woman? Why would they do this after a few weeks? That is like killing a show.
                          Odyssey 5 sucked when it was Showtime, and it hasn't improve with age. It's not wine, it's more like mayo. It's gotten worse

But finally(!), SciFi has realized DR WHO isn't on anymore.If you click on their site, they had WHO listed up until today in their Friday night lineup. Now it's done to FG and SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            Odyssey 5 sucked when it was Showtime, and it hasn't improve with age. It's not wine, it's more like mayo. It's gotten worse

But finally(!), SciFi has realized DR WHO isn't on anymore.If you click on their site, they had WHO listed up until today in their Friday night lineup. Now it's done to FG and SGA.
                            Also, there may be some good news, but don't quote me, but after Flash Gordon ends, we may get SGA as a lead into SGA! I saw a schedule for like December, and it had SGA on @ 9pm and the new ep for SGA @ 10pm!

Heck there are 40 eps at Sci-fi's disposal, not enough for a daily rotation, but def a weekly!
                            sigpic

Comment

Also, there may be some good news, but don't quote me, but after Flash Gordon ends, we may get SGA as a lead into SGA! I saw a schedule for like December, and it had SGA on @ 9pm and the new ep for SGA @ 10pm!

Heck there are 40 eps at Sci-fi's disposal, not enough for a daily rotation, but def a weekly!
                              So, two episodes of SGA? I could live with that

Comment

Working...
                              X