This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me find this story . . .

I've asked on a smaller scale, but maybe somebody who reads this will be able to identify the story.

When I first got into SG four years ago, one of the first stories I read was a humor piece where SG1 went down to a planet and Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c were all transformed into women. (I don't recall if Sam was turned into a man or not.) The only other think I can remember clearly is that, at some point in the story, Jack got his period, and Sam had to explain the options available in her pack: a "plug" or a "diaper". (A tampon or a maxipad.) This all took place on the planet as they hiked back to the Stargate, and I seem to remember Jack also experiencing cramps.

Can any identify this story? Please?? If you can, please PM me here at the forum, as I'd love to read it again.

Thank you!
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

I can't recall an episode like that, nor do i think the producers would an episode like that. (of course i could be wrong and they made one that i dont know about)
    But it would be kind of funny though
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

it's not an episode, it's a fanfic story

i vaguely remember reading it a long time ago, but i have no idea bout the title

there have been a lot where folks get their genders changed, or turned itno kids or whatever
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        it's not an episode, it's a fanfic story
        And I thank God for that ever since I read that such a story exists. No idea where it exists, though.

Comment

Working...
        X