This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor

sooo you guys now that most ppl have seen or are now watching. what are your thoughts?
    Spoiler:
    and what do you guys think about what the supposed cylon god said at the end. and how does that make one be forgiven? does this mean we will see that certain person again?
    Last edited by Skydiver; 05 November 2007, 03:50 PM.

Spoiler:
    I don't think he was a god or something. He was a hybrid just like the woman we encountered in the third season and seemed to have better insights in how things are working in the universe. What was interesting was the warning that Kara is the harbinger of the apocalypse and that everything that once was will happen again. As if humanity is stuck in a sick cycle carousel.
    I love Razor BTW and I am so frustrated that we have to wait half a bloody year for the next season after waiting half a year already.
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

it seems like 4. season might turn out to be good ...
      Spoiler:
      i like how they turned around Kara's destiny .. everybody expected her to be savior of human race and now it seems she will be the opposite

i also liked the fact we saw old models finally ...

Razor was maybe the best 90 minutes of BSg so far .. great story, great action .. it had everything ...
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Spoiler:
        didnt the supposed cylon god or hybrid look like the president of the colonies? that we see briefly in the miniseries and in rosslin's memories? and how will what he told kendra shaw make her to be able to be forgiven? im lost at that. kendra is dead "Kara Thrace will lead the human race to its end, she is the herald of the apocalypse, the harbinger of death, they must not follow her"

Comment

No at all! Adar was playd by Colm Feore (Chicago, The Sum of All Fears, Chronicles of Riddick)!

I also loved to see the good ol' toasters. Made me smile. That was the only thing that made me smile.

Spoiler:
          I cried when they massacred the civilians. We KNEW that this has happened and it was already bad when I heard about it but to see it - that was the most horrorfying thing I have seen so far on BSG
          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9
            so after seeing this does this also make anyone think admiral cain ISNT a meanspirited icequeen?
            i thought she did what she had to do ever since they introduced Pegasus ... not like she had lots of choice.

added little screenie for fun ... hope it's no prob, not like it spoils much (i loved to see those guys)
            Attached Files
            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

i thought we were supposed to see the old cylon standing with the new clon side by side? i cant find that scene in the movie

Comment

Originally posted by daniel9 View Post
                i thought we were supposed to see the old cylon standing with the new clon side by side? i cant find that scene in the movie
                i guess that was just promo
                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I really liked it. It was maybe a tiny bit of a letdown, but all in all quite good.

Spoiler:
                  Here's what gets me about Starbuck now though. If the old school hybrid knew about her destiny, doesn't that mean that Leoben and the rest of the humanoid cylons knew the true meaning behind it as well? If that's the case, then Leoben's been egging Starbuck on all along to continue on this path of leading the human race to its end.

It's really, really creepy, IMO.
                  McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post

Spoiler:
                    Here's what gets me about Starbuck now though. If the old school hybrid knew about her destiny, doesn't that mean that Leoben and the rest of the humanoid cylons knew the true meaning behind it as well? If that's the case, then Leoben's been egging Starbuck on all along to continue on this path of leading the human race to its end.

It's really, really creepy, IMO.
                    yap ... i agree ... and it will add great new (unexpected) angle to 4. season ...
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Erm... stupid question but it sounds like you've seen Razor...so have you seen it or are you just discussing the previews? 'cause I thought Razor was only supposed to air on the 24th

Comment

I really really REALLY loved it. The scene with the three centurions in the raider talking is kindoff cheesy though, even with the better sfx and all

Spoiler:
                        With Kara apparently being a "harbinger of death" I wonder if either Adama remembers the part where Kendra warns them about Kara. This is an interesting scenario for when she returns to the fleet.

I did find the part where Adama said he saw a hybrid kindoff weird. Nobody seemed to be surprised in any way that he and the military knew they were experimenting on creating human/cylon hybrids...

In contrast, the attack on the station where Pegasus was undergoing repairs was great. As was the transition of Cain after Gina was shown to be a cylon and that whole mission turned out to be a disaster. I think the fact that the movie was a bit short did make this transition take place very quickly to the viewers.

Originally posted by lizzy4ever View Post
                        Erm... stupid question but it sounds like you've seen Razor...so have you seen it or are you just discussing the previews? 'cause I thought Razor was only supposed to air on the 24th
                        There are advanced screenings planned for the 12th across the U.S. Apparently this screener has somehow found its way to the web

Comment

Originally posted by lizzy4ever View Post
                          no questions are stupid!

ermm well..there are ways to get something before its official release... (hint hint). Personally I am located in Greece so I could never watch it from sci-fi.
                          In my defence I will buy the dvd

Now...for those who watched it:

Spoiler:
                          I liked it. A LOT. More than a Lot. I liked it more than the whole season 3 combined.
                          Even if I expected it to be a bit more raw/tough/daring in the Cane flasbacks. I like it that it dared to be gay friendly something Star Trek didnt do.

I am a bit puzzled with the whole "old toasters" and the "goo hybrid god" prophecy. Anyone please care to explain to me what those old toasters supposed to be? Not sure I got this right. Thanks!

I am very very very frastrated we will propably have to wait 6 months for season 4.
                          Anyone knows when the Razor DVD will be released?

Comment

Ok thanks I'm in France so I understand what you mean
                            I think I read somewhere (in this forum) that the dvd would be out for the 4th of December...

I've just checked you can pre-order it online and the release date is December yhe 4th

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Freek View Post
                              With Kara apparently being a "harbinger of death" I wonder if either Adama remembers the part where Kendra warns them about Kara. This is an interesting scenario for when she returns to the fleet.
                              I don't think that the transmission made its way to Pegasus, actually. The signal was kind of spotty and breaking up.

I did find the part where Adama said he saw a hybrid kindoff weird. Nobody seemed to be surprised in any way that he and the military knew they were experimenting on creating human/cylon hybrids...
                              Also, I don't think that Adama knew exactly what they were doing-- only that they were experimenting on humans/taking then prisoner, etc. Adama didn't actually SEE an old school hybrid, only the tank.
                              McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X