Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Neill and Sheppard: Who Has More of the Ancient Gene?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill and Sheppard: Who Has More of the Ancient Gene?

I did not see another thread dealing wih this topic (at least in the characters section)--I'm sorry if it's a repeat!

I am curious, though, which of the two characters has a more potent version of the gene. It or may not have any actual effect on the show, but it would be ineresting to know. It would be odd indeed if the two had the most powerful expression of the gene out of the entire Earth population.

Later,

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch View Post
    I did not see another thread dealing wih this topic (at least in the characters section)--I'm sorry if it's a repeat!

I am curious, though, which of the two characters has a more potent version of the gene. It or may not have any actual effect on the show, but it would be ineresting to know. It would be odd indeed if the two had the most powerful expression of the gene out of the entire Earth population.

Later,

Royal
    Tough question...not sure which, but that Joe guy from Citizen Joe seemed to have it just as strong as Jack did.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Tough question...not sure which, but that Joe guy from Citizen Joe seemed to have it just as strong as Jack did.
      Good point--never really thought of that before.

It also occurred to me that O'Neill was reagrded as very special by the Asgard. Maybe he has some incredible expression of the gene?

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Working...
      X