Sam has a horse's butt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam has a horse's butt?

What's with the horse's back end on the wall in Weir's old office?
    Is it a Pegasus, and is this the insignia of the mission?
    I don't like it much (from a design point of view, I mean); what do you guys think?

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
    What's with the horse's back end on the wall in Weir's old office?
    Is it a Pegasus, and is this the insignia of the mission?
    I don't like it much (from a design point of view, I mean); what do you guys think?
    I...uh...what?

No, seriously. What???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

i think he means the wooden pegasus expedition logo on the wall in sams/weirs office.............but obviously he hasn't looked at it properly.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

What? Aww, I thought you meant... Can't say I've ever noticed it.

It's no good creating a thread about a horse's rear-end in Weir's office without some images.

So if the insignia is a horse's arse, what does that say about their motto?
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          What? Aww, I thought you meant... Can't say I've ever noticed it.

It's no good creating a thread about a horse's rear-end in Weir's office without some images.

So if the insignia is a horse's arse, what does that say about their motto?
          LOL...oh this is such a wide open opportunity for a joke...but I'll let someone else jump on the fun.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            i think he means the wooden pegasus expedition logo on the wall in sams/weirs office.............but obviously he hasn't looked at it properly.
            Soz... don't have pics and if it's not a butt, what is it for the benefit of short-sighted me?
            If you don't know what I mean, it's in the scene in DG when Sam is talking to John, Teyla and Ronon in he new office.

Comment

Can't think of one just now...
              But obviously should refer to 'cracking', or maybe....

"Leave no horses behind"

Wait, though, that's just 'assinine'....

Comment

errr. if it's what you're thinking of it's a pegasus head. Like the head, wings, and the forward two legs.

Comment

errr. if it's what you're thinking of it's a pegasus head. Like the head, wings, and the forward two legs.
                  You're kidding...
                  Have I totally got the wrong end of the stick (horse)?
                  I'm off now to find the scene and look again....
                  Back soon.

Comment

I just looked again, but all I see is butt....!
                    Seriously, behind John's head, there's an insignia with wings on either side of two back legs and a HORSE ASS, like it's jumping through the wall.
                    Please tell me I'm not imagining it...
                    I can't do pics, can someone help me out and show the bit I mean???

Comment

yep it is the front of the horse. I'm assuming you're mistaking the head for the tail.

Comment

It's basically a wooden carving of this:

http://starland.com/catalog/images/PTSGAL.jpg

Comment

Here's a cap:

sigpic

Comment

yep that's it. definately the front of the horse like it always has been.

Comment

yep that's it. definately the front of the horse like it always has been.
                              Oh, yeah... (squints)
                              But now I'm kinda disappointed. I so wanted it to be a butt...

But do you see what I saw?? (Thanks Alipeeps for the cap)
                              The head is very small and vague and it looks like, you know... cheeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X