"Four Months Ago" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Four Months Ago" Episode Description

The NBC have released the official episode description for "Four Months Ago" which is to air on the 12th November and fill in the gaps between the Season One finale and the Season 2 Opener.

When the clock turns back four months for all of the Heroes, Nathan pays a terrible cost for his heroic actions. While Peter survives his detonation over New York City, the Company "bags" him as a threat to the world, eventually leading to violent confrontation with Elle and the Haitian. D.L. makes the ultimate sacrifice for Niki and Micah. Maya horrifically manifests her dark powers for the first time, driving her and Alejandro to America for help. A mysterious, yet familiar face is introduced.

More info.....
    10/30 - In episode 8, which flashes back four months, just wait till you see how sadistic our darling Kristen Bell can be as she gleefully zaps and zings Peter. Oh, and FYI, their lips might kinda sorta meet. [...] You know that creeptastic burned dude Mr. Petrelli keeps seeing in the mirror? Sources confirm to me that's most definitely Nathan just a few months back, and the reason he looks so good is that [...] there's a cool new "cure" of sorts that could do a whole lotta people some good-including Nathan and, I don't know, perhaps Isaac and D.L. and Simone and Daddy Suresh, to name a few. Source: Kristin on E!Online
    Intriguing.......
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I predict that this episode will be ... awesome

Comment

Isn't this episode detailing the missing four months between season 1 and 2? If so, then why call it "Four Months Ago"... from what point exactly are we jumping back? The title just doesn't sit right, especially since the season premiere was "Four Months Ago..."

I'm confused.
        sigpic

Comment

Season 2 premiere was called "Four Months Later". It's the same as if they'd faded to black on Season 1, had a screen saying "four months later", then opened the first scene of Season 2 (it's only tricky because the actual last scene was set in the 1600s)

Say "How to Stop an Exploding Man" (1x23) took place in November 2006. Then "Four Months Later" (2x01) takes place in March 2007, the current storyline (i.e. the Present) is probably still in March.
          "Four Months Ago" (2x08) is a flashback episode set in November 2006 and will probably cover up til March 2007.
          Season 1 had a similar flashback episode called "Six Months Ago" IIRC.

Spoiler:
          Peter and Caitlin are in 2008 as of episode 7, Hiro is still in the 1600s, it's entirely possible that either of these time-travellers may show up in the flashback

Comment

The cure is taking powers away? Or giving up congressional seat?

Comment

I read in "Behind the Eclipse" that Four Months Ago will take us right back to Kirby Plaza. NICE!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YodaMate View Post
                I predict that this episode will be ... awesome
                I definitely can't argue with that prediction. This should be a really big episode.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There are three scenes from "Four Months Ago" currently in the video player on the TV.com home page!

http://www.tv.com/

The last one is the redux of the final Peter/Adam scene from the end of last week's episode, which apparently will open next week's episode with Mohinder's voiceover.

The other two:
                  Spoiler:
                  The first is a scene of Bob and Elle talking to Peter the day after the explosion. They tell him that Nathan is alive and being cared for by the best doctors in the world. They also tell him that he is a danger as long as his powers control him instead of vice versa ... so they have turned off his powers!

The second scene is of Bob and Niki in a hospital corridor. He is taking care of her medical bills the day after Kirby Plaza (D.L. trying to recover from his wounds, perhaps?), and says that he is trying to "right the ship" from what Linderman was doing. An interesting bit: Bob indicates that sometimes when a person first manifests a new ability, a split personality results as the mind tries to deal with it.

The implication seems to be that Jessica is just Multiple Personality Disorder, so Niki's real power would be her super strength.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

how awesome was it when
                    Spoiler:
                    peter caught nathan after he went boom
                    he's a bad-arse
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X