Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Loose-ended Storylines(please Contribute!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Loose-ended Storylines(please Contribute!)

Ok i know there are some episodes that end kind of loosely or something they did this a lot in the beginning of the series (the earth people who stole the weather-controlling device and then got away) So, what i want you guys to do is think of any stories that seemed to leave it open for future episodes. i'll start it off with an obvious one, it seemed kinda weird how they ended crystal skull...

TWO RULES:

*do not say episodes YOU WISH to be continued (example: hey,they should bring back the Aschen!!!!)

*do not say episode endings such as 1969 which were obvious just for interpretation

I would say the Crystal Skull story... I haven't gotten to Season 7 yet, but I was wondering if they'd do anything with that.

What ever happened to the Tollen? Were they all killed off? If not, their reappearence would be interesting.
    A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

How about 5th and Replicator Carter at the end of the "New Order Part 2"?

Comment

Nick and his life among the Giiiaaaannnnntttt Alllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeens.

Comment

Yeah, Giaaant Aliiiens... I can't think of anything else... man I need sleep...or coffee...coffee's good
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

The Re'Tou, or however it was spelled. And maybe the Foothold Aliens.
            O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
            Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
              The Re'Tou, or however it was spelled. And maybe the Foothold Aliens.
              I second that and "Crystal Skull." I'd love to see Nick return with tales of the "Giiiiaaant Allliiieeens."

Comment

I don't think I get the rules...

Uh...

The Aschen did NOT end with closure.
                The Repicators ARE still around.
                Anubis, Anubis, Anubis...

That's it for now, I suppose.

Again, the rules are kinda... confusing to me. Please clarify!

Comment

Jack's affair and possible impregnation of a woman when he was stranded on a planet with a buried gate. He did say he would come back.

Comment

he did, in shades of grey. and ran off that planet as fast as he could redial....

let's see....definitely the Ree'tou and the Foothold aliens..i loved those.

Furlings..who? what? how? why?

Mini-jack..just wondering what he's up to these days.

Giant aliens...of course.
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

The Ghadmer from "Scorched earth" but i don't think they will bring them back because of religios reasons previously discussed.
                      www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

What's happening with Dr. Sarah Gardner? Is she depressive in a madhouse? What about the loads of informations she could provide to the SGC?

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                          What's happening with Dr. Sarah Gardner? Is she depressive in a madhouse? What about the loads of informations she could provide to the SGC?
                          ooh, yes, good point. i'm hoping that somewhere inside her the seed of osiris still grows, and one day she'll make good on that promise to make the rivers of Earth run red with blood
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

We never visited the planet from "the other side" (402) again. Would be interesting if the war is over and what the "enemy" is like.
                            Do we know what happened to cadett Hailey after "Proving grounds"? I do not remember...
                            Our faforite bounty hunter Aris Boch never solved his drug-problem with the "roshna"-substance. SG-1 promised to help on this...

I guess that's it. I don't remember more loose ends ;-)
                            www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

Originally posted by Martouf84
                              Do we know what happened to cadett Hailey after "Proving grounds"? I do not remember...
                              She joined the SGC, although not in a command position IIRC. Everyone in her group joined i believe.
                              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Working...
                              X