PDA

View Full Version : Ark of Truth trailer

Leandros
October 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Is The Ark of Truth just comprised of old footage? Because the trailer was :/...

the fifth man
October 28th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Is The Ark of Truth just comprised of old footage? Because the trailer was :/...

Concerning any out there now, yes. MGM hasn't released an official Ark of Truth trailer as of yet. It's something we're all still waiting on.

P-90_177
October 28th, 2007, 05:13 PM
yeah the one on the dvds is just crappy. i mean why even bother?

the fifth man
October 28th, 2007, 05:25 PM
yeah the one on the dvds is just crappy. i mean why even bother?

I've seen some really awesome fan-made trailers.:) They still have only old footage of course, but still, they're better than what we got on the Season 10 DVD.

Leandros
October 29th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Concerning any out there now, yes. MGM hasn't released an official Ark of Truth trailer as of yet. It's something we're all still waiting on.
Eh? What do you call this then?
http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=65

Barnzy
October 29th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Eh? What do you call this then?
http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=65

I think what The Fifth Man was trying to say is that they havnt released a official trailer for the ark of truth that contains actual footage from the film.
The link above takes us to the trailer that they were all talking about above.

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 10:29 AM
There was a tiny trailer i saw was on ori ring of fire and you could see a figure in it and it looked like Adria but it ended before you could see it

g.o.d
October 29th, 2007, 10:54 AM
There was a tiny trailer i saw was on ori ring of fire and you could see a figure in it and it looked like Adria but it ended before you could see it

it wasn't an official trailer.And yes, it was Adria.

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Is that the only piece of real footage that was from the film they have actually released

g.o.d
October 29th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Is that the only piece of real footage that was from the film they have actually released

no, that scene won't be in the AoT.

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 11:10 AM
oh ok but it seems a bit silly then to release it if it wont be in the film

g.o.d
October 29th, 2007, 11:14 AM
oh ok but it seems a bit silly then to release it if it wont be in the film

It has leaked:-) and it was 2 minutes footage about visual effect which included scene with Adria. It has nothing to do with a movie

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 11:18 AM
ooooooh wkd thanks for explain. It was a wicked effect it was cool 2 watch

OobeDoobBenubi
October 29th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Theres a leaked two minute visual effects trailer ?

g.o.d
October 29th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Theres a leaked two minute visual effects trailer ?
yes, but there are scenes form SGA. That scene with Adria is only 5 sec long

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Stargate crew don't do a very good job of keeping everything sercure on the internet do they

OobeDoobBenubi
October 29th, 2007, 11:57 AM
yes, but there are scenes form SGA. That scene with Adria is only 5 sec long

So its a two minute SGA trailer with old footage & a Adria clip at the end ?

Cameron Mitchel
October 29th, 2007, 12:29 PM
So its a two minute SGA trailer with old footage & a Adria clip at the end ?
No, it's a video of all the visual effects of Stargate. This can be found on a site where a former Fx guy (Jeremy Hampton) displays his work. He released a demo of his stuff, and that video has clips from Ethon, Unending, Progeny, and Adria from AoT.

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 12:34 PM
haha they shoulda showed more of that video because it looks good

the fifth man
October 29th, 2007, 06:25 PM
I think what The Fifth Man was trying to say is that they havnt released a official trailer for the ark of truth that contains actual footage from the film.
The link above takes us to the trailer that they were all talking about above.

Thank you. That's exactly what I meant.:)

ffstbh
October 30th, 2007, 05:40 AM
Ey people i made a trailer for the movie and placed it on youtube. I used some old footage as well but for the people who would like to see it anyway ill place the link here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-XI9I9spkg

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 30th, 2007, 07:32 AM
thats not half bad:) haha thanks for posting it

i would still like to see more though of the real movie please! please!

ffstbh
October 30th, 2007, 07:43 AM
thx mate

btw if one of you guys has something nice on youtube please share it with us.

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 30th, 2007, 08:55 AM
wat type of videos you mean on youtube do u mean stargate trailers and stuff??

ffstbh
October 30th, 2007, 02:20 PM
yes, but if u have some other vids you think are worth sharing...
please post them here (I don't think anyone would mind that)

Jumper_One
October 30th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Ey people i made a trailer for the movie and placed it on youtube. I used some old footage as well but for the people who would like to see it anyway ill place the link here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-XI9I9spkg

nice vid dude, really enjoyed it

the fifth man
October 30th, 2007, 06:09 PM
This is without a doubt my favorite Ark of Truth trailer (sorry, no new footage. But it still rocks!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHaUrKEm0SI

ffstbh
October 31st, 2007, 02:55 AM
Thx jumper one for the great comment.
Seeing these vids make it hard to wait for the movie.
The only thing that is realy ****ed up is that those movies will be the end of sg-1

ffstbh
October 31st, 2007, 04:03 AM
yeah it's nice, but seeing this vids make me realise sg-1 is at his end. Damn im gonne miss them.

Ugly Pig
October 31st, 2007, 03:49 PM
The only thing that is realy ****ed up is that those movies will be the end of sg-1

Says who?

kirmit
October 31st, 2007, 04:02 PM
yeah it's nice, but seeing this vids make me realise sg-1 is at his end. Damn im gonne miss them.

SG-1 is just beginning, well not quite but I think we can expect many more movies, it isn't dead yet.

the fifth man
October 31st, 2007, 10:49 PM
SG-1 is just beginning, well not quite but I think we can expect many more movies, it isn't dead yet.

I totally agree with that. If these first two do well, I think we will definitely have more to look forward to.:)

The.Road.Not.Taken
November 1st, 2007, 08:20 AM
I totally agree with that. If these first two do well, I think we will definitely have more to look forward to.:)

i hope they do thousands more:D:D

the fifth man
November 1st, 2007, 12:39 PM
i hope they do thousands more:D:D

While that does sound good to me, I don't know about thousands more being likely.;) But, I do hope that SG-1 continues on for quite some time in movie form.

Dr,jackson
November 2nd, 2007, 01:19 AM
I can't wait to see the real trailer! it's so unfare the people on comic con got to see it!!

The.Road.Not.Taken
November 2nd, 2007, 12:29 PM
While that does sound good to me, I don't know about thousands more being likely.;) But, I do hope that SG-1 continues on for quite some time in movie form.

you could really hope when they release the movies they get rewened for another season instead of continuing with movies

the fifth man
November 2nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
I can't wait to see the real trailer! it's so unfare the people on comic con got to see it!!

I don't think it's unfair that they got to see it. I just think it's unfair we haven't seen it by now.

the fifth man
November 2nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
you could really hope when they release the movies they get rewened for another season instead of continuing with movies

That would definitely be nice to see.:) But, I kind of doubt it now. I think SG-1's real future lies with these movies.

g.o.d
November 2nd, 2007, 11:21 PM
That would definitely be nice to see.:) But, I kind of doubt it now. I think SG-1's real future lies with these movies.

a new season without the Ori and Adria? I won't like it

The.Road.Not.Taken
November 3rd, 2007, 02:08 AM

well there could be fantastic new enemy's to come. I still like the ori the best though there really freaky and the priors have them funny voices:D:D

kirmit
November 3rd, 2007, 03:02 AM

Agree 100%, if SG-1 were to continue I'd want the Ori storyline to continue, they were such a great enemy, I wanted to see alot more of them.

g.o.d
November 3rd, 2007, 03:10 AM
well there could be fantastic new enemy's to come. I still like the ori the best though there really freaky and the priors have them funny voices:D:D

a new enemy? I don't know. Consider this, SG-1 will encouter an amazing new enemy and after few years they'll find a powerful weapon in the Vancouver forests. Boring:)

The.Road.Not.Taken
November 3rd, 2007, 03:29 AM
a new enemy? I don't know. Consider this, SG-1 will encouter an amazing new enemy and after few years they'll find a powerful weapon in the Vancouver forests. Boring:)

i know what your saying but the film ends the ori!! NOOOOOOO!!! dnt die so if they continued it they would have to have a new enemy wouldn't they?

kirmit
November 3rd, 2007, 04:06 AM
i know what your saying but the film ends the ori!! NOOOOOOO!!! dnt die so if they continued it they would have to have a new enemy wouldn't they?

It wraps up the Ori storyline, that doesn't mean they all die, nor does it mean they couldn't be back later on if they wanted. Apophis' storyline was wrapped up when he 'died' but he was brought back and the storyline carried on once again.

The.Road.Not.Taken
November 3rd, 2007, 04:14 AM
It wraps up the Ori storyline, that doesn't mean they all die, nor does it mean they couldn't be back later on if they wanted. Apophis' storyline was wrapped up when he 'died' but he was brought back and the storyline carried on once again.

were just gonna have to hope thats what they do because the ori are the best!!

the fifth man
November 3rd, 2007, 09:15 PM
were just gonna have to hope thats what they do because the ori are the best!!

I know I've grown to really like the role they play as our enemy.

The.Road.Not.Taken
November 4th, 2007, 10:54 AM
there wkd anit they there much better than the gaould

LostCityGuardian
November 6th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Have there been any indications as to when the official trailer will actually come out? Considering that the release is only roughly 4 months away for the DVD.

the fifth man
November 6th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Have there been any indications as to when the official trailer will actually come out? Considering that the release is only roughly 4 months away for the DVD.

Not that I'm aware of. But man, I'm hoping soon. This waiting and waiting is really a killer sometimes.:(

LostCityGuardian
November 6th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Believe me, I know what you mean. I hadn't seen seasons 9 and 10 when I first saw the trailer (I've just bought them recently on DVD), and seeing it made me want to see what had come before. So you can understand my frustration when I found that the MGM one was just a rehash of old stuff while watching the DVDs.

Shadow Da Milky Way Replicator
November 6th, 2007, 09:45 PM
You want new video check this one out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVThmEQuuHs
The Ori destroy Moscow

Ugly Pig
November 7th, 2007, 04:05 AM
The Ori destroy Moscow

Suuuuuure they do. :rolleyes:

The.Road.Not.Taken
November 7th, 2007, 06:40 AM
The Ori destroy Moscow

is that really what happens in the film or is it just made up

g.o.d
November 7th, 2007, 06:46 AM
is that really what happens in the film or is it just made up

it's from episode "Absolute Power" when Daniel has a knowledge of the goa'uld from Shifu. He built network of orbital weapon platforms and in the end he destroyed Moscow

the fifth man
November 7th, 2007, 07:08 PM
it's from episode "Absolute Power" when Daniel has a knowledge of the goa'uld from Shifu. He built network of orbital weapon platforms and in the end he destroyed Moscow

Good episode!:)