Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is being teyla's friend the new red shirt? (spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is being teyla's friend the new red shirt? (spoilers)

how come all teyla's friends keep dying or leaving.
    when we met her the athosians got culled.
    later her genii friends died/ they became bad
    the old athosian person died
    in sunday one of teyla's friends explodes
    wier is missing assumed replicated and never to be seen again
    and then heyghtmyer dies
    Say No to M.R.S (mathew reily syndrome)

It seems that Teyla's women friends from Earth don't do well.

Weir is nearly killed and now lost
    Kate has died.

Fortunately the guys seem safe-- for now

Comment

lol I noticed that a bit too. Poor Teyla...

"Why does everything I touch, die!?"
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
        Fairly Odd Parents?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
          Wraith DNA.

Comment

she caught carters kissing curse

Comment

If I may suggest, don't complain about this too loudly. Otherwise to prove you wrong TPTB could give Teyla a female friend that won’t die. They will waste entire eps or B plots of eps focusing on this friendship and create absurd circumstances surrounding it. This friend character will likely annoy a great many fans who will start wishing and writing many fanfics where the character dies a horrible horrible death while TPTB dig in and defend the character. Teyla may even be looked down upon by some for ever making the friendship, before TPTB give up and just make the plot go back to the abyss from which it should never have been brought forth.

I would much rather they focus on Teylas interaction with her team and maybe learn a little of her past, dead friends are fine for learning from in flashbacks and cant annoy people going forward.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

this was never ment to be a campaign just the bored musings of someone who had just watched doppelganger nothing more. also im not suggesting creating a teyla friend character although she does seem to need one since she has lost like 10 it was more why cant guys in random gate teams or annoying people die. instead of killing off cool partially developed seccondary characters. at the begginning of next season larrin from travellers will probably be killed off.

chuck the unknown tecky could have been hit by the beam instead of wier.
                ect
                Say No to M.R.S (mathew reily syndrome)

Comment

Working...
                X