PDA

View Full Version : Best quotes in 'Travelers'

andromeda_dan
October 26th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Laren: 'that's the problem. does he look like a man who thinks he's about to die?'

Bossman
October 27th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Sheppard: Tenacious little b.astards, aren't they?

Shan Bruce Lee
October 27th, 2007, 01:42 AM
I liked Ronan's line about "does it matter?" - can't remember what he said exactly.

morjana
October 27th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Larrin's line to Shep: "I'll be fine as long as you don't shoot too soon. I'm sure that's not the first time you heard that from a woman."

Ouch!

Morjana

OobeDoobBenubi
October 27th, 2007, 03:27 AM
"He only told us his name Reed Richards"

jds1982
October 27th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Larrin's line to Shep: "I'll be fine as long as you don't shoot too soon. I'm sure that's not the first time you heard that from a woman."

Ouch!

Morjana

I actually thought that was the worst line.

Alipeeps
October 27th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Guard: I could do this all day
Sheppard: No... your knuckles'll get sore eventually...

:D I loved that line! :D

Major_Griff
October 27th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Just once I wish I could get captured by the sexy alien!

Ranlier
October 27th, 2007, 10:49 AM
"If you don't make it, I'd feel responsible, and I really don't need the guilt."
"We'll be fine as long as you don't shoot too early. I'm sure thats not the first time you've heard that from a woman"
"On the other hand, I might be able to live with it."

DeRoest
October 27th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I actually thought that was the worst line.
i agree. i cringed when i heard that one. might as well have been a "yo mama"
joke!

wise one
October 27th, 2007, 01:14 PM
he only told us his name is reed richards

cracked me up lol

which is kinda true since he was discussing the fantastic four to ronan and teyla, ronan being the thing, telya has the invisble woman and mckay as the torch and him being reed since his the leader.

which leads to teyla saying:i am not invisble.....hahahaa thats was jokes aswell

Ruffles
October 27th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I liked Ronan's line about "does it matter?" - can't remember what he said exactly.

McKay: We don't even know who they are, remember?
Ronon: Does it make a difference? Even if it was a fleet of hive ships, would it stop us from trying to get him back?
Lorne: No.

Shan Bruce Lee
October 27th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Ronon: Does it make a difference? Even if it was a fleet of hive ships, would it stop us from trying to get him back?

yeah that was it. I loved that part.

rosey_angel
October 27th, 2007, 10:19 PM
yeah that was it. I loved that part.

same. he said it like it was no big deal, they save each other

p-pos
October 28th, 2007, 01:37 AM

i agree

only4amoment
October 28th, 2007, 10:20 AM

I love Ronan's charge-into-trouble attitude.

WingedPegasus
October 28th, 2007, 05:28 PM
"You said 'move the ship forward.' What you should have said was 'enable inertial dampeners.'" ZOOM!!! I loved that line so much. :lol: :D

Prior_of_the_Ori
October 29th, 2007, 04:00 AM

Thats perhaps my favourite one heh.

MIZA
October 29th, 2007, 11:30 AM

I am sorry but that line that Ronon said was so " after school special" moment very cool !!!:ronon:

MIZA
October 29th, 2007, 11:31 AM
i agree

i am sorry but who is Reed Richards ??

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 11:36 AM
i think reed richards is someone out of fantastic four i think?? he was obviously trying to cover his identity didn't work HAHA!

MIZA
October 29th, 2007, 11:38 AM
yeah it is i looked it up he Mr. Fantastic aka. ( Reed Richards) from the Fantastic Four, i was not sure , but thank you

The.Road.Not.Taken
October 29th, 2007, 11:40 AM
nope problem WOOOO!!! bit stupid saying that name anit it. it is not normally a name that would pop into your mind straight the way

garhkal
October 30th, 2007, 02:57 PM
"You said 'move the ship forward.' What you should have said was 'enable inertial dampeners.'" ZOOM!!! I loved that line so much. :lol: :D

I loved that line, but i would have explained it AFTER doing it..

SoulReaver
October 30th, 2007, 03:00 PM
"I'll be fine as long as you don't shoot too soon. I'm sure that's not the first time you heard that from a woman."it might have been funnier if not for that second sentence

MIZA
November 7th, 2007, 11:27 AM
it might have been funnier if not for that second sentence

yeah i am a little confused did she mean that in a sexual way? or something else mild like shooting a gun ?

WingedPegasus
November 7th, 2007, 11:36 AM
yeah i am a little confused did she mean that in a sexual way? or something else mild like shooting a gun ?

I'm afraid so, from what I've heard. I don't want to know what it means. :S

Anyway, back OT . . .

SHEPPARD: I see that you’ve just fed, which means that your regeneration powers are at their highest, but I seriously doubt you can grow a new head.

Playtime20
August 5th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Sheppard: She had me beat, Rodney. She threatened to kill me several times. It wasn't like we were hanging out in a spa together.