Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Stargate fansite is WAY better than GateWorld!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Stargate fansite is WAY better than GateWorld!!!

Check it out here. Then maybe here. I especially like this part.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Heheh. Waaaaay back.

Still the same basic site though, ain't it?

(Notice that "The Light" was originally titled "Suicide Mission." I'd forgotten about that one.)
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      (Notice that "The Light" was originally titled "Suicide Mission." I'd forgotten about that one.)
      While browsing the various stored versions on 'The Way Back Machine', I also found references to 'Teal'c Interrupted'.

So... Aren't you peeved at them for stealing your website?

Comment

Wow, thanks!
        I allways asked myself how the old site looked like...
        You've gone a very long way and I hope you will continue this path in the future.
        Thank you for sustaining us with information for that long time!
        www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

Wow... that stuff looks familiar. How long has Gateworld been Gateworld? Kinda shocked to think I've been visiting the site for that long. And didn't even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Wow... that stuff looks familiar. How long has Gateworld been Gateworld?
            Don't know, but this is the oldest stored version of the site after the move to the current URL... (Unfortunately, few of the graphics show up.)

Comment

You know this is really rather funny to browse...

Comment

Wow, so the current layout is relatively new? Weirdness. Shows you how much I've paid atteintion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Wow, so the current layout is relatively new? Weirdness. Shows you how much I've paid atteintion.
                  Oldest stored version w/the blue background is dated Sep 22, 2002. Looks like there's been some modifications since then, but any versions with the exact current design is nowhere to be found so it must have been done later than Feb 07, 2004, which is the latest stored version.

Comment

Hahaha I even remember that page! lol.

Those were the days

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      Check it out here. Then maybe here. I especially like this part.
                      I remember the old website. This new site is great though. Got to say I miss the old forum :-(.

Comment

You know what? I've never missed the old forum on Delphi. What we've got now is just so much better, IMO...

Comment

I could barely tolerate the Delphi forums. I held off joining for the longest time because of it. I mean, I gave in eventually anyway, but I never, never liked Delphi or its set-up. Thank the gods great and small for the move to vbulletin.

Comment

Exactly... I was on the Delphi GW Forums for more than two years and had a grand total of 554 posts. I've been here for four and a half months and have made almost three times as many posts in that time...
                            Last edited by Ugly Pig; 06 October 2004, 10:46 AM. Reason: Minor touch-up...

Comment

Anyone here remeber the best Stargate RPG ever made?
                              http://web.archive.org/web/200105051...com/index2.cfm

It is a shame that it was put out of commission. A fan from Maryland made the website back in 1998 (I think...) and Showtime loved it so much they made it the official SG-1 page. It had great games, email, messaging, database, episode guide...

Comment

Working...
                              X