Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering when we would see promotional photography for this.

--Hit the 1700 mark!

Comment

Why aren't Vala and Landry part of the cast photos?

Comment

See above: Vala and Landry were both pregnant when the photos were taken.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
          GREEN

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Well, that wasn't very helpful. I asked, because I didn't feel like reading the whole thread. So, Claudia Black became pregnant after filming, or is there another Ori Superbaby in the works? Why wasn't Landry in the promotional photos?

Comment

Landry pregnant?
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                MGM is the source for the pictures. MGM was also the source for all the incredible pictures at New Atlantis

June 9, 2007 by John Russo.
                I miss your site.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                  Well, that wasn't very helpful. I asked, because I didn't feel like reading the whole thread. So, Claudia Black became pregnant after filming, or is there another Ori Superbaby in the works? Why wasn't Landry in the promotional photos?
                  lol, I think Darren was just being funny (and succeeded ) and also trying to point out that we don't actually know for sure why CB or BB weren't in the promo pics but one possibility for CB is that she may have been pregnant at the time.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

LOL!!!!!!
                    Last edited by wraithlord; 26 October 2007, 12:57 PM.

Comment

nice pics
                      Last edited by Jumper_One; 26 October 2007, 02:15 PM.
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

With twins and Carter is the daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                          With twins and Carter is the daddy.
                          Ha! I wouldn't doubt it. I could make a sarcastic comment here but I will refrain

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                            lol, I think Darren was just being funny (and succeeded ) and also trying to point out that we don't actually know for sure why CB or BB weren't in the promo pics but one possibility for CB is that she may have been pregnant at the time.

Actually that was pretty funny. I do hope they include more shots soon with all the cast. They've been kinda slow coming out with things. It may just be that we are suffering from SEVERE SG-1 WITHDRAWAL and in desperate need of some fixes here. Maybe they'll hurry and feed us some more info soon! **pleading** (Like maybe a definite release date?)
                            "Then I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound.... Nothing comes to mind. Let's do it."

Comment

March 11, 2008

LINK

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                                March 11, 2008

LINK
                                Every time I think about that date, I can't help but realize that it is still way too long off. This wait is such a killer. Now that some Promo Pics have come out, I'm hoping a trailer will soon follow.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X