This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 8 Starts Tonight

Well guys in the UK (like me), season 8 starts tonight, im looking so forward to it!
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Congratulations. There's at least a couple of great episodes in the first half of the season. Have fun!
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

im sure i certainly will!
      sigpic

Comment

Only one hour and fifteen minutes remaining until Sky One shows it! YAY!
        __

__

Comment

So I guess you guys haven't been cough/downloading/cough, then?
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
            So I guess you guys haven't been cough/downloading/cough, then?
            Well you could imply that.

Comment

To be honest the episode was better on squinty. lol. Amanda didn't act that well in the first half.

To be honest the best acting came from Fifth and Thor.

Comment

If I had to wait as they had to, I wouldnt be able to resist getting my hands on the episodes anyway I could if they were on the net somewhere. But thats just me.

Comment

Woah, just seen it. Awsome, really was. Dudes whats your thoughts on the season? I dont really go into spoilers but, dont the special fx look like they're going to be awsome this season?

You know the deal with the Asgard, and no offence to the little fella's becoz I love em all really, but do they have a crew on their ships? I mean really.... give the asgard a couple of guns each (Pistels since they dont look that strong) and they could go round the ship shooting reppies.

Sy~
                  A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
                  "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
                  "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

i had to ****ing miss it, went out, waitin for the tape my mate did me!
                    sigpic

Comment

... I will forgive you of this sin you foolish, foolish man....

Sy~ (All knowing)
                      A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
                      "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
                      "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

Working...
                      X