PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! the Nakamura scrolls

tombombadil
October 24th, 2007, 12:12 PM
What do you think are in the scrolls hiro wrote to ando?
I can't think of what could possibly happen!

MarshAngel
October 24th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Nothing more interesting than what has been laid out in the legend. Certainly nothing so fascinating as to require that many exclamation marks.

P-90_177
October 24th, 2007, 01:52 PM
well i think it's quite possible taht whatever is happening in the past has a direct connection to what is happening in the present, something which ando will come to realise as he reads the scrolls.

eri-chan
October 24th, 2007, 07:06 PM
maybe hiro dies?

why would he have to communicate to ando through scrolls when he could just travel back to the time when he left?

P-90_177
October 24th, 2007, 10:21 PM
well hiro intended to go back but he decided to help kensei in his quest. he probably just missed his friend so he decied to write the scrolls in the hope that he will one day find them. which he did. besides we know that hiro won't die becaseu of future hiro.

NationOfJoe
October 25th, 2007, 05:10 AM
well hiro intended to go back but he decided to help kensei in his quest. he probably just missed his friend so he decied to write the scrolls in the hope that he will one day find them. which he did. besides we know that hiro won't die becaseu of future hiro.

we don't know that now. that was a diffrent future they stopped the bomb and we no longer know the future.

tombombadil
October 25th, 2007, 02:56 PM
your forgetting hiro doesn't have full control over his powers yet. he didn't ever INTEND to go that far back in time. maybe he couldn't go to the exact time he left, just the general time frame (he never did go that far in time before). i don't think he DIES. hiro is one of the top rated characters and NBC doesn't have the stones to kill him off. In either case i think kensei's real name will be revealed as "linderman" (no duh). and now for a disturbing thought.
what if hiro has some power that slows the aging process and becomes his own grandpa (on accident). lol futurama...

IcyNeko
October 25th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Hiro doesn't have full control yet? Seemed like he had plenty of control so far (in season 2). :P

jds1982
October 25th, 2007, 08:31 PM
what if hiro has some power that slows the aging process and becomes his own grandpa (on accident). lol futurama...

That is just completely impossible.

tombombadil
October 26th, 2007, 12:41 PM
That is just completely impossible.

not if you go back in time and get your grandma pregnant...ewww.

IcyNeko
October 26th, 2007, 08:20 PM

There's already been mention that it won't happen that way. So stop posting.

jds1982
October 27th, 2007, 01:13 AM

You're really not clear on how genetics work are you?

IcyNeko
October 27th, 2007, 03:56 PM

Basic logic and life functions are above his comprehension. What makes you think genetics would be something within his grasp?

wise one
October 28th, 2007, 10:05 AM
its says: Read This Scroll Ando And Look Surprised While The Camera Zooms In On Your Expression!!!!!!!!!!!!

jds1982
October 28th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I guess Hiro could be Ando's great great grandfather, now there would be a twist.

tombombadil
October 29th, 2007, 01:25 PM

Sorry. it was a reference to Futurama. and no i don't know to much about genetics. only the basics, but if you'd like to teach me some stuff about genetics i'm open :)

jds1982
October 29th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Sorry. it was a reference to Futurama. and no i don't know to much about genetics. only the basics, but if you'd like to teach me some stuff about genetics i'm open :)

I know it was a reference to Futurama, and you'd only need to know the basics to realize why you can't be your own grandfather. I'm to tired to explain right now, but maybe later.

tombombadil
October 30th, 2007, 01:58 PM
well.......those scrolls weren't mysterious at all now were they.... i thought they'd reveal something major

IcyNeko
October 31st, 2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah, they do. Hiro screwed up.