!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! the Nakamura scrolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! the Nakamura scrolls

What do you think are in the scrolls hiro wrote to ando?
    I can't think of what could possibly happen!
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Nothing more interesting than what has been laid out in the legend. Certainly nothing so fascinating as to require that many exclamation marks.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

well i think it's quite possible taht whatever is happening in the past has a direct connection to what is happening in the present, something which ando will come to realise as he reads the scrolls.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

maybe hiro dies?

why would he have to communicate to ando through scrolls when he could just travel back to the time when he left?

Comment

well hiro intended to go back but he decided to help kensei in his quest. he probably just missed his friend so he decied to write the scrolls in the hope that he will one day find them. which he did. besides we know that hiro won't die becaseu of future hiro.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            well hiro intended to go back but he decided to help kensei in his quest. he probably just missed his friend so he decied to write the scrolls in the hope that he will one day find them. which he did. besides we know that hiro won't die becaseu of future hiro.
            we don't know that now. that was a diffrent future they stopped the bomb and we no longer know the future.

Comment

your forgetting hiro doesn't have full control over his powers yet. he didn't ever INTEND to go that far back in time. maybe he couldn't go to the exact time he left, just the general time frame (he never did go that far in time before). i don't think he DIES. hiro is one of the top rated characters and NBC doesn't have the stones to kill him off. In either case i think kensei's real name will be revealed as "linderman" (no duh). and now for a disturbing thought.
              what if hiro has some power that slows the aging process and becomes his own grandpa (on accident). lol futurama...
              sigpic

Comment

Hiro doesn't have full control yet? Seemed like he had plenty of control so far (in season 2).

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                  what if hiro has some power that slows the aging process and becomes his own grandpa (on accident). lol futurama...
                  That is just completely impossible.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    That is just completely impossible.
                    not if you go back in time and get your grandma pregnant...ewww.
                    sigpic

Comment

There's already been mention that it won't happen that way. So stop posting.

Comment

You're really not clear on how genetics work are you?
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                          You're really not clear on how genetics work are you?
                          Basic logic and life functions are above his comprehension. What makes you think genetics would be something within his grasp?

Comment

Spoiler:
                            its says:
                            Spoiler:
                            Read This Scroll Ando And Look Surprised While The Camera Zooms In On Your Expression!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess Hiro could be Ando's great great grandfather, now there would be a twist.

Comment

Working...
                              X