X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis on Sky one

Fianly!

Stargate Atlantis starts next tuesday at 9pm on Sky One.

Cant Wait.

Chris

Why couldn't they show both parts of rising in a 2 hour primere like Sci-Fi did???????
    Wier: Nice work Rodney!
    McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
    Wier: Yes, several times....
    [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

good, this is gonna be cool, sg1 at 8pm and then atlantis at 9! quality tv!
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I don't know, I'm not in the Sky One area, so... I guess I'm not very interested
        No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
        I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
        Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

Originally posted by Furling God
          I don't know, I'm not in the Sky One area, so... I guess I'm not very interested
          Stargate to the people! That's always good.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Furling God
            You might be. Because if i'm not very much mistaken then sky one will be in the midsession one episode ahead of Sci-fi. Which means(in case you watch it by other means then TV) that it will be available sooner :beer:
            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

well im happy ive got sky, theyve got all the stargate shows now! now all we need is a cg one!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                good, this is gonna be cool, sg1 at 8pm and then atlantis at 9! quality tv!
                My thoughts exactly - guess I won't be going out on a Tuesday night for a while!

Or on a Monday night once Battlestar Galactica starts.

Is there a separate thread for discussing Atlantis as the episodes air in the UK (to avoid spoilers). Or would that be here?

I'm new and uninformed - please help me out.
                "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

episodes section?

wat time is bsg?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                    episodes section?
                    See, now I feel stupid. I totally didn't see the episode sub-forum up at the top.

Thank you!

BSG is due to start on Monday 18th October at 8pm (I think). Sky One are showing the mini-series next week as a preview (on Thursday and Friday).
                    "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Apologies if this has been raised somewhere else, but having just seen the first episode of Atlantis for the second time on Sky One (Mix) I am now convinced I'm not mad and did actually see something which I can't seem to find any comment on. Just a little thing, mind you. Spoiler space would be appropriate I think as this concerns both the new season of SG-1 and the Atlantis opener.

Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler
                      Spoiler

OK, so Colonel O'Neill is dethawed by the time Atlantis starts. But is he also not Brigadier General O'Neill at this point? Dr Weir is still around at this point so this must be pre-Atlantis.

So, why is it that the bottle of champagne which is the last article to come through the Atlantis Stargate is signed by one Colonel O'Neill, and not by (at least) a General O'Neill? I've seen comments here about the handwriting on the note, but not about the actual content.

Hey, I know, it's a nitpick and then some but there doesn't seem to have been any mention of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior
                        Apologies if this has been raised somewhere else, but having just seen the first episode of Atlantis for the second time on Sky One (Mix) I am now convinced I'm not mad and did actually see something which I can't seem to find any comment on. Just a little thing, mind you. Spoiler space would be appropriate I think as this concerns both the new season of SG-1 and the Atlantis opener.

Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler
                        Spoiler

OK, so Colonel O'Neill is dethawed by the time Atlantis starts. But is he also not Brigadier General O'Neill at this point? Dr Weir is still around at this point so this must be pre-Atlantis.

So, why is it that the bottle of champagne which is the last article to come through the Atlantis Stargate is signed by one Colonel O'Neill, and not by (at least) a General O'Neill? I've seen comments here about the handwriting on the note, but not about the actual content.

Hey, I know, it's a nitpick and then some but there doesn't seem to have been any mention of it?
                        Well I've just rewatched the episode and it clearly shows General Jack O'neill. This is because it doesn't have the long "l" after the second letter as it would have been if Colonel was written. There is only one long "l" at the end of the word indicating it is General.
                        Hope this clears it up for you.
                        New Order pt 1 and 2 would obviously have to be before Rising pt 1 and 2 so i seriously doubt TPTB would make such a huge mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by nthanki
                          Well I've just rewatched the episode and it clearly shows General Jack O'neill. This is because it doesn't have the long "l" after the second letter as it would have been if Colonel was written. There is only one long "l" at the end of the word indicating it is General.
                          Hope this clears it up for you.
                          New Order pt 1 and 2 would obviously have to be before Rising pt 1 and 2 so i seriously doubt TPTB would make such a huge mistake.
                          Thanks, someone's now directed me to a screenshot which clears it up - I think what my mind had done was missed the cross stroke on the G, seen the l at the end and a slightly raised e at the beginning and managed to make it into Colonel, despite having seen the scene twice, and also as both words would be the same sort of length when written. I suppose having thought I'd seen it once I just managed to reinforce it. This also explains why no-one else has been going on about it!

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                            See, now I feel stupid. I totally didn't see the episode sub-forum up at the top.

Thank you!
                            Remember that in the episode threads for "New Order" through "Endgame" (SG-1) and "Rising" through "The Storm" (ATL) are now open for posting. Normally, the episode threads are opened immediatelly following the US airings, explaining why these are open. If I'm not mistaken, the mods will be opening the episode threads after episodes not seen here begin airing on Sky One, so please, do not start your own thread about the episode, as it will just be closed.
                            Rocky

Comment

Hi, Hope this is OK to post here, if not I apologise in advance
                              Is there anyone that can copy VHS tapes? By the irritations of RL I missed recording SG atlantis on it's own tape.
                              I have it strait after SG1 wich I recorded last tuesday while I was out and was all prepared to tape it Saturday on it's own tape when my lovely children made me loose the plot completly. So, if anyone could send me a tape with the first 2 episodes of Atlantis I would be forever in your debt.
                              I'll pay all expenses of course.
                              Although I probably will finish up by buying the DVD box set when it comes out, it is nagging me that my tapes wont be complete. I'm strange that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X