Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most uninteresting storyline? (probably spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most uninteresting storyline? (probably spoilers)

At this point in the season, we ave a lt of separate storylines that will probably come together later on. Some of them just aren't as interesting as the others, and some just seem pointless to me.

Last season, it had to be Niki. Other than having Linderman involved in the overall story, I really don't think Niki's story or character is even necessary.

This season, I'm starting to feel the seem way about Hiro. I love the character, but this who escapade in the past is going on for too long.

So what are yours?
    sigpic

Claire. Never really cared for her, but now I flat-out detest her whole story. West repels me and her whole snittyfit with her father is beyond tedious, IMO. Please spare us the whole superteen emo squick.

Comment

Last season I would havesaid Parkman, this season he one of the more interesting.

This season's boring story line is a tight call between Claire and Peter, followed closely behind by Maya

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Last season I would havesaid Parkman, this season he one of the more interesting.

This season's boring story line is a tight call between Claire and Peter, followed closely behind by Maya
        I'll up the ante. The only compelling storyline is Parkman. If I had not got sucked into the first season and watched it in 4 days then I'd never sit through the commercials to watch season 2. I hope that my wait will be rewarded but there is nothing truly compelling this season.

I personally think that they are going to reconnect Peter and Sylar in a later episode. Both share a similar back story leading into this season. The major difference other than location is that Peter lost his memory where as Sylar lost his power. Sylar chose to rename himself Gabriel when he realized he had lost the ability to steal powers. Peter was given a new name and is unaware of his full capability. He has however retained his powers and will most likely begin to remember them now that he knows his name and is off to Montreal. Anyway, I believe they'll meet again in New York.

Comment

Peter? Maya? Claire?

I would have said Maya, before Sylar met up with them, so we'll have to see where that goes next week.

Peter's story.....isn't boring, it's irritating, but it finally looks like it might be going somewhere (Canada! Yay!), and leaving the rest of the Irish mobsters behind, though I hope his new Irish girlfriend (Caitlin? Who knows which spelling it is.....I'll guess that one.) doesn't stick around for too long, even though she's the least irritating of the bunch.

Claire.....her story again isn't boring. It's her stalker boyfriend that disgusts me. But I like HRG and her family (namely, Mr Muggles), so.....hopefully West bites it soon, or Claire gets a clue and we can go back to having a good Claire storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Peter? Maya? Claire?

I would have said Maya, before Sylar met up with them, so we'll have to see where that goes next week.

Peter's story.....isn't boring, it's irritating, but it finally looks like it might be going somewhere (Canada! Yay!), and leaving the rest of the Irish mobsters behind, though I hope his new Irish girlfriend (Caitlin? Who knows which spelling it is.....I'll guess that one.) doesn't stick around for too long, even though she's the least irritating of the bunch.

Claire.....her story again isn't boring. It's her stalker boyfriend that disgusts me. But I like HRG and her family (namely, Mr Muggles), so.....hopefully West bites it soon, or Claire gets a clue and we can go back to having a good Claire storyline.
            I was thinking since west can fly and all, that hes actually Clare's brother. Since we know powers can run in the family. (telepathic powers)

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
              I was thinking since west can fly and all, that hes actually Clare's brother. Since we know powers can run in the family. (telepathic powers)
              Ewwwwww! That is creepy. And yet, if it splits them up and shows her what a creep he is.....It would be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Ewwwwww! That is creepy. And yet, if it splits them up and shows her what a creep he is.....It would be worth it.
                Did you ever see Curse of the Golden Flower, it's that kind of creepy.

Comment

for last season i'd have to say the least interesting story for me was peters. in the beginning anyway. he was such a wuss until he met claude. His brother also annoyed the crap out of me but i've been likeing him this season. wasn't too impressed with nikki either.

this season the most boring seems to be either sylars or mayas.

really i only watch the show for hiros story. he's the coolest character of the lot.
                  Also i'm just wanting another peter/sylar showdown.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Micah; he's no more than a plot device this season for Monica. Not much excitement there.

Maya's plot bored the hell out of me until Sylar showed up.

Comment

Least Interesting For Me:

Micah: He seems to be more of a third wheel this season...

Hiro/Kensei: It seemed really promising at first, but it appears that the writers want to drag Hiro's escapades in the past out way too long. They mash it in with the other plotlines and it just gets lost on me.

Maya/Alejandro Pre-Sylar: Before Sylar joined them, this was the least interesting plot for me. But now... now it has promise.

Most Interesting For Me:

Claire/West: I really like this plot. West can be a bit stalkerish, but I know that most teenagers can get like that around a hot, interesting girl their own age. Claire's pseudo-rebellion against HRG is interesting, too.

Monica: I like Monica, and I think she has real promise to be the "normal" hero; the one who's powers are more like ones regular humans can get, but have that little extra umph.

Peter/Sylar: I love this one so much. I enjoy seeing how these two heroes, arguably the most powerful of all, struggle to become who they are again.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Least interesting? Well I'd probably have to say Claire's, nothing really big going on at all.
                        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Yeah, I really hate Maya y Alejandro. Claire... meh. It's like watching 90210.

Comment

I think the only thing that's ruining Hiro's is that they built it up so much, but lately they've been ignoring it by not showing what he has been doing and have just shown Ando reading about it.

Let's hope that picks up.

Comment

I'd have to say Maya and Claire.
                              Hiro hasn't quite gotten on my nerves yet but I have a little more interest in the story and how his presence will change the story from the legend at Yamagato Fellowship.

This Claire and west thing is just not working for me. I just really do not like that guy.

Maya's story is taking way too long to get to its climax. They should have started it with them in Mexico, that way they'd already be in the US by now.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X