Who Else Misses Kosh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Else Misses Kosh?

I still remember that scene from "Interludes and Examinations", one of the saddest death scenes I have ever seen (up there with Spock and Daniel and Janet). It was great to see a small part of him was still alive in Sheridan and I loved the final battle between him and Kosh II (Ulkesh). But I still miss the guy...
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

i actually really wanted kosh to be there when sheridan died in the finall eppy. Would have been well cool.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      i actually really wanted kosh to be there when sheridan died in the finall eppy. Would have been well cool.
      Sheridan didnt die, remember. He went beyond the rim in energy form.

Spoiler:
      No body recoverd, first of first with him in whitester, flash of light, both are gone
      sigpic

Comment

Indeed. And one can't help but wonder if carrying a fragment of Kosh for a while made the transformation easier for him. The Vorlons are weird creatures, they obviously have a corporeal part since they can be poisoned, but they also must have a pure energy part that can be carried by other sentient beings.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Indeed. And one can't help but wonder if carrying a fragment of Kosh for a while made the transformation easier for him. The Vorlons are weird creatures, they obviously have a corporeal part since they can be poisoned, but they also must have a pure energy part that can be carried by other sentient beings.
          well understanding can be a 3 pointed sword to quote a phrase

Comment

yeah I really miss him too, always liked this guy. though I never really understood what he was talking about...
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              yeah I really miss him too, always liked this guy. though I never really understood what he was talking about...
              One must embrace confusion, only then will you understand.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                One must embrace confusion, only then will you understand.
                Indeed
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Kosh has always been here. At least, in my memory.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Where do you think I got the idea for what to put for my "Location"
                    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Hey, I was too busy returning to the beginning to notice your location!

I rewatched the whole episode recently and oh boy when Vorlon's die, they die BIG! Imagine what it must have been like to witness it - as Morden did?
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                      X