Rodney's seeing someone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney's seeing someone...

Was that not Heightmeyer? If so, it would've been nice to address that loss. If not, some clarification would've been appreciated.

Katie Brown != Kate Heightmeyer.

Rodney used to have a thing for Katie Brown (see Sunday, among other eps).

You've mixed up your Kates. Unless, of course, he had moved on to Kate Heightmeyer, in which case he seemed remarkably stoic about her death!

Comment

Katie Brown is the botanist he started dating back in Duet.
      Kate Heightmeyer is the psychiatrist who Rodney PRETENDED he was dating in one ep (maybe also Duet) so Telya didn't know he was seeking professional help.

As arjumand said, not the same person.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

If TPTB were a bit more creative in the name department, maybe confusions like this wouldn't happen. Kate Hightmeyer & Katie Brown, then Michael the Wraith & Mike the Lunch Date Guy. The names are common enough and it's certainly common to run into more than one person with the same name, but when you're writing for an audience it's good to display a bit more originality.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Kate Hightmeyer & Katie Brown, then Michael the Wraith & Mike the Lunch Date Guy.
          Also, they named the actor who plays Daniel Jackson on SG-1 Michael. Will the confusion never stop???
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
            Also, they named the actor who plays Daniel Jackson on SG-1 Michael. Will the confusion never stop???

About the "Kate's"-that got me confused a bit too. I forgot who was he seeing. Thanks for clarifying that guys.
            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
              Exactly. And don't get me started on the ridiculous number of Davids involved.

Comment

Lots of Johns. Ony one Rodney and one Sam (ironically a woman). Only one of Ronan, Teyla and on SG-1 Teal'c. Although as I was watching college football yesterday there was a QB called Teal. Every time they said his name I thought they were saying Teal'c. Seems like being a jaffa would be cheating, but heck if superman can play football I guess the door is open for other aliens.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
                  Lots of Johns. Ony one Rodney and one Sam (ironically a woman). Only one of Ronan, Teyla and on SG-1 Teal'c. Although as I was watching college football yesterday there was a QB called Teal. Every time they said his name I thought they were saying Teal'c. Seems like being a jaffa would be cheating, but heck if superman can play football I guess the door is open for other aliens.
                  Good one!
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Mckay is dating Katie brown as was said in reunion. n the gift he pretended to See Kate Heightmeyer, so Teyla ddn't kow he was getting help.
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                    X