This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti replicator shield

The shield they created from the jumper to kill replicators in that tower where the databank was, the replicators eventually figured out how to get through it, surely that means that they are now immune to our anti rep guns, they won't be, but logic dictates that.
    "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
    Woman:What
    Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Thank you captain obvious. Want to post another one?

Comment

no need for the sarcasm IcyNeko.
      What Salas1 asked was weather they are immune to our AR weapons now. The answer is NOT because as far as I can remember, SG1 and SGA can change frequency of the AR weapons so the Asurans can be effected again. Thor himself stated that the Reps can get immune from the weapons after time so they have to change the freqs often to make them work again. McCay himslef stated that the weapon has a frequency that the Reps can adapt to after time. In Dakara Sam and Selmak were trying to get the right Frequency to target the Reps only so. To answer your q, the Asurans will never be immune from the AR weapons as long as SGA keeps changing their freqs, which IMO takes time to calculate. Hopes this answers it for you.

sigpic

Comment

They're immune to the frequency that is currently being used.

And for the record, Tainor, there is no question in the first post. Just some guy stating his point. A question ends with a "?" mark, and is designed to inquire a point.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
          Thank you captain obvious. Want to post another one?
          Something else obvious you mean? You're a right piece of.........
          "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
          Woman:What
          Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

Better question is, why didnt thor produce an anti replicator shield for the asgard?
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
              Better question is, why didnt thor produce an anti replicator shield for the asgard?
              Because eventually Earth will have to be the best at everything, best weapons, best ships, best shields because well we're Earth lol.

Comment

Working...
              X