X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tek Ma'tek Jaffa Wedding

My Big Fat Jaffa Wedding

what wud it be like if teal'c got married?????

"Indeed i do"
    "We're exactly one zatgun short of actually having a zatgun" - Jack' o'neill

Very interesting! Who would Teal'c choose as his best man... Jack or Bratak? Maybe they could perform some sort of Jaffa battle to make the determination...

Lexa
    Lexa

AWW Tartersauce! - Spongebob Squarepants

Comment

I think it would be Bra'tac. Too much history there for him not to be. Many more years than Teal'c and Jack have.

Comment

how do you think jaffa would deal with people with objections. personnally i say just zat' em and then teal'c could just look to the front and say continue

Comment

I think it would be interesting if it was Teal'c to be married, what the future would hold for him

how do you think jaffa would deal with people with objections. personnally i say just zat' em and then teal'c could just look to the front and say continue

Nice one!
          __

__

Comment

Sorry guys I'm going to have to close this thread. GateWorld is a busy forum and to keep it from getting overwhelmed with threads all on similar/same topics we have a policy of closing duplicate threads.

We already have a thread on this topic in the Season 8 folder.

To go directly to the thread, click HERE
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X