PDA

View Full Version : Wait a second (Season 2 Episode 3 Spoilers).... about DL...

IcyNeko
October 20th, 2007, 08:28 AM
They show that DL is dead and has a gravestone and such....

but then, at the end of the episode...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/IcyNeko/HeroesS2E3Niki.jpg

Isn't that DL? :P I think Niki lied.

Xicer
October 20th, 2007, 07:42 PM
lol wow, nice catch, but it's sorta hard to tell.

P-90_177
October 20th, 2007, 07:43 PM
could be wrong but he looks a little to heavy set to be DL. still it could be. I hope so. I liked him.

Avenger
October 20th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Interesting indeed.

the fifth man
October 20th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Personally, I don't think that is DL.

Trek_Girl42
October 20th, 2007, 08:45 PM
could be wrong but he looks a little to heavy set to be DL. still it could be. I hope so. I liked him.
Definitely too heavyset to be DL, DL was fairly lean.

Personally, I think he should stay/be dead, I never cared a great deal about him either way.

the fifth man
October 20th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Definitely too heavyset to be DL, DL was fairly lean.

Personally, I think he should stay/be dead, I never cared a great deal about him either way.

Actually, I like DL. I was really hoping he would have survived the events of Season 1's finale. But, I do agree, he should stay dead. Too often, people are brought back through some plot device.

Xicer
October 21st, 2007, 04:59 AM
Well, I guess we'll find out in "Four Months Ago"

MarshAngel
October 21st, 2007, 05:08 AM
Actually, I like DL. I was really hoping he would have survived the events of Season 1's finale. But, I do agree, he should stay dead. Too often, people are brought back through some plot device.
Except in this case there would be some precedent. It seems when the Heroes become seriously injured, they lose control of their abilities, some permanently, like Claude. So it's possible D. L. lost the ability to hold himself together enough to be tangible or perhaps visible.

RoK
October 21st, 2007, 04:51 PM
Sadly, DL is dead. Though his ability will live on through Peter (Peter absorbed his ability and uses the ability accidentally, not knowing about it, in one of the early episodes of Season 2). I also wish that he was alive still. He didn't get that much screen time during the first season and if he was alive, I would've like to see him have more screen time, but I guess not. Oh well, you can't win 'em all.

eri-chan
October 22nd, 2007, 02:20 AM
yeah i noticed that shot the first time i watched. is it me or is that a body up against a standing stretcher (dunno what they're called). i figured that could have been dl up against one of those things. i mean who stands around like some bodyguard in a private office with his head tilted back like he's unconcious? and wearing white no less.

maybe its dl with the sickness and not nikki? i'm going to sit around and wait to see how this turns out. i still think dl is dead but i wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out to be otherwise.

Jumper One
October 29th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Based on the outfit, I'd say its a nurse or orderly something.