Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1 - SciFi Weekly: Cool Stuff: Ascended Daniel and Anubis Action Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 - SciFi Weekly: Cool Stuff: Ascended Daniel and Anubis Action Figures

From the SciFi Channel's SciFi Weekly "Cool Stuff" column:

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/cool/sfw17165.html

(Please follow the link for the complete review.)

SciFi Weekly has rated these action figures with a C.

Ascended Daniel and Anubis Action Figures

One of Stargate SG-1's greatest heroes faces off with the series' most serious villain

Ascended Daniel and Anubis Action Figures

By Diamond Select Toys

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

MSRP: $29.99

By Sean Huxter

**snippage**

Diamond Select has released a two-set of action figures based on Daniel Jackson and Anubis. The two come packed in a large blister card with the Stargate printed on front and images of upcoming figures on the back. Also included is a small fan-fold catalogue of other Stargate figures and merchandise.

**snippage**

While the characters may be popular, this pair is definitely a weaker set of Stargate figures than I've reviewed previously.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Awesome. Not the best quality ever, but not so shabby, either.

In 'other' news, I showed the link to someone who isn't really at all familiar with the series and got a very humorous bit of dialogue:

Them: "What the hell? 'MOSES 20 YEARS INTO THE DESERT' and 'WHO LEFT THE REAPER OUT IN THE SUN FOR TOO LONG' action figures?"

Me: "Well, they got that last bit right, at least!"
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Working...
    X