Star trek cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star trek cast

sorry for all the threads in one day but is heroes gonna go through the ENTIRE ORIGINAL CAST of star trek. i mean they already had sulu, and the black chick who kissed shatner (forget name) has Micha's relative, so is shatner gonna be the ultimate villain 'cause i gotta tell ya, that would be pretty bad arse, or spock he'd own nathan, right in the neck
    Last edited by tombombadil; 17 October 2007, 03:01 PM.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Well I think it will take more than Sulu and Uhura to appear before it goes through all the Star Trek cast. However I wouldn't really complain if Shatner showed up and had some cool powers. Just a shame Linderman is dead because him versus a character played by Shatner would have been great

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      Well I think it will take more than Sulu and Uhura to appear before it goes through all the Star Trek cast. However I wouldn't really complain if Shatner showed up and had some cool powers. Just a shame Linderman is dead because him versus a character played by Shatner would have been great
      "Star Trek: Generations" revisited.....

Comment

LOL! Kirk's revenge! That would be the best thing ever.
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

William Shatner should be the new villain. His ability is the power... to pause... dramatically!

Also, cut it out with the thread-making.

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
            LOL! Kirk's revenge! That would be the best thing ever.
            See what an opportunity the Heroes writers have wasted?

It would have been.....fun.

Comment

heroes a trek have an exchange program,
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                heroes a trek have an exchange program,
                They do!

Heroes to Trek: Zachary Quinto, Greg Grunberg (presumabley)
                Trek to Heroes: George Takei, Nichelle Nicols, Malcolm McDowell

Someone else from Heroes needs to go to Trek to make it even.

Comment

they should have got ando's actor to play sulu, i'm dubious about john cho, i love H&Kgtm but i just think he's wrong for the part.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    They do!

Heroes to Trek: Zachary Quinto, Greg Grunberg (presumabley)
                    Trek to Heroes: George Takei, Nichelle Nicols, Malcolm McDowell

Someone else from Heroes needs to go to Trek to make it even.
                    Wait, Where's Greg Grunberg coming into play? As Scottie? o_O

And Malcolm McDowell isn't old school Trek. Just showing up as a crazy in one movie doesnt' qualify him as a trek transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                      they should have got ando's actor to play sulu, i'm dubious about john cho, i love H&Kgtm but i just think he's wrong for the part.
                      Yeah, I'd have liked James Kyson Lee to play Sulu as well- no idea who John Cho is.

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                      Wait, Where's Greg Grunberg coming into play? As Scottie? o_O

And Malcolm McDowell isn't old school Trek. Just showing up as a crazy in one movie doesnt' qualify him as a trek transfer.
                      Sure he counts. He killed Kirk!

Greg Grunberg is expected to appear in Trek XI due to his connection with J.J. Abrams, as both he and Abrams have mentioned that he'll probably be in it whether as just in the background, or with an actual role. At one point his playing Scotty was rumoured, but not particularly seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        Yeah, I'd have liked James Kyson Lee to play Sulu as well- no idea who John Cho is.
                        John Cho is the MILF guy from American Pie, but it wasn't until "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" that he became more well known (as he had done bit parts in the past).

I'd have liked James K. Lee as well. Maybe it's just because Cho is a comedian in my eyes where as Lee is usually acting more serious but I can't see Cho doing it that well.
                        Last edited by SaberBlade; 20 October 2007, 03:34 PM.

sigpic

Comment

John Cho has no part in a star trek movie. Even in Kirk's academy years. NO one needs to me yelling MILF. anywhere. XD

Comment

I doubt we'll see shatner as long as he's a regular on another TV show, but it would be interesting to see.
                            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                              William Shatner should be the new villain. His ability is the power... to pause... dramatically!
                              lol That would be some interesting ability for Shatner to have on the show, even though I think he already has that ability.

I actually heard, on GateWorld (not the forums, but the actual site) that Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett) had audition for the role as Scotty and that Chris Doohan, James Doohan's (Scotty) actual son, is endorsing Paul to play Scotting in the upcoming Star Trek movie. Unfortunately, Simon Pegg got the role.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X