PDA

View Full Version : Star trek cast

tombombadil
October 17th, 2007, 02:50 PM
sorry for all the threads in one day but is heroes gonna go through the ENTIRE ORIGINAL CAST of star trek. i mean they already had sulu, and the black chick who kissed shatner (forget name) has Micha's relative, so is shatner gonna be the ultimate villain 'cause i gotta tell ya, that would be pretty bad arse, or spock he'd own nathan, right in the neck

SaberBlade
October 17th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Well I think it will take more than Sulu and Uhura to appear before it goes through all the Star Trek cast. However I wouldn't really complain if Shatner showed up and had some cool powers. Just a shame Linderman is dead because him versus a character played by Shatner would have been great

Trek_Girl42
October 17th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Well I think it will take more than Sulu and Uhura to appear before it goes through all the Star Trek cast. However I wouldn't really complain if Shatner showed up and had some cool powers. Just a shame Linderman is dead because him versus a character played by Shatner would have been great
:lol: "Star Trek: Generations" revisited..... :D

Xicer
October 17th, 2007, 05:16 PM
LOL! Kirk's revenge! That would be the best thing ever.

IcyNeko
October 17th, 2007, 06:18 PM
William Shatner should be the new villain. His ability is the power... to pause... dramatically!

Also, cut it out with the thread-making.

Trek_Girl42
October 18th, 2007, 09:18 AM
LOL! Kirk's revenge! That would be the best thing ever.
See what an opportunity the Heroes writers have wasted? :P

It would have been.....fun.

October 18th, 2007, 09:48 AM
heroes a trek have an exchange program, :D

Trek_Girl42
October 18th, 2007, 10:01 AM
heroes a trek have an exchange program, :D
They do!

Heroes to Trek: Zachary Quinto, Greg Grunberg (presumabley)
Trek to Heroes: George Takei, Nichelle Nicols, Malcolm McDowell

Someone else from Heroes needs to go to Trek to make it even. :P

October 18th, 2007, 10:13 AM
they should have got ando's actor to play sulu, i'm dubious about john cho, i love H&Kgtm but i just think he's wrong for the part.

IcyNeko
October 18th, 2007, 12:00 PM
They do!

Heroes to Trek: Zachary Quinto, Greg Grunberg (presumabley)
Trek to Heroes: George Takei, Nichelle Nicols, Malcolm McDowell

Someone else from Heroes needs to go to Trek to make it even. :P

Wait, Where's Greg Grunberg coming into play? As Scottie? o_O

And Malcolm McDowell isn't old school Trek. Just showing up as a crazy in one movie doesnt' qualify him as a trek transfer.

Trek_Girl42
October 18th, 2007, 12:30 PM
they should have got ando's actor to play sulu, i'm dubious about john cho, i love H&Kgtm but i just think he's wrong for the part.
Yeah, I'd have liked James Kyson Lee to play Sulu as well- no idea who John Cho is.

Wait, Where's Greg Grunberg coming into play? As Scottie? o_O

And Malcolm McDowell isn't old school Trek. Just showing up as a crazy in one movie doesnt' qualify him as a trek transfer.
Sure he counts. He killed Kirk!

Greg Grunberg is expected to appear in Trek XI due to his connection with J.J. Abrams, as both he and Abrams have mentioned that he'll probably be in it whether as just in the background, or with an actual role. At one point his playing Scotty was rumoured, but not particularly seriously.

SaberBlade
October 18th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I'd have liked James Kyson Lee to play Sulu as well- no idea who John Cho is.

John Cho is the MILF guy from American Pie, but it wasn't until "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" that he became more well known (as he had done bit parts in the past).

I'd have liked James K. Lee as well. Maybe it's just because Cho is a comedian in my eyes where as Lee is usually acting more serious but I can't see Cho doing it that well.

IcyNeko
October 18th, 2007, 07:39 PM
John Cho has no part in a star trek movie. Even in Kirk's academy years. NO one needs to me yelling MILF. anywhere. XD

Avenger
October 20th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I doubt we'll see shatner as long as he's a regular on another TV show, but it would be interesting to see.

RoK
October 21st, 2007, 05:02 PM
William Shatner should be the new villain. His ability is the power... to pause... dramatically!

lol That would be some interesting ability for Shatner to have on the show, even though I think he already has that ability.

I actually heard, on GateWorld (not the forums, but the actual site) that Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett) had audition for the role as Scotty and that Chris Doohan, James Doohan's (Scotty) actual son, is endorsing Paul to play Scotting in the upcoming Star Trek movie. Unfortunately, Simon Pegg got the role.

IcyNeko
October 21st, 2007, 08:36 PM
That's a real shame. I would have loved to see Paul as Scotty.

RoK
October 21st, 2007, 09:17 PM
Yes, it is a shame that Paul didn't get cast as Scotty. Hopefully we'll get to see him in another Star Trek project.

Anyway, I think it would be strange for me to see Zachary Quinto as a young Spock. I keep on picturing him as Sylar or the bad guy now.

Trek_Girl42
October 22nd, 2007, 12:41 AM
Yes, it is a shame that Paul didn't get cast as Scotty. Hopefully we'll get to see him in another Star Trek project.

Anyway, I think it would be strange for me to see Zachary Quinto as a young Spock. I keep on picturing him as Sylar or the bad guy now.
It's funny, I would have thought that as well, but I can picture him as Spock perfectly, everyone else cast, takes some effort. Spot on piece of casting on the part of Quinto, can't wait for Christmas 2008. :D

Franklyn Blaze
October 22nd, 2007, 11:17 PM
It's funny, I would have thought that as well, but I can picture him as Spock perfectly, everyone else cast, takes some effort. Spot on piece of casting on the part of Quinto, can't wait for Christmas 2008. :D

It's so far away! I'm going to forget about the movie all together and some day next year a commercial will be on tv and I'll remark how time flew. :)

Trek_Girl42
October 22nd, 2007, 11:55 PM
It's so far away! I'm going to forget about the movie all together and some day next year a commercial will be on tv and I'll remark how time flew. :)
Nah, we're half way there from the time that the movie was initially announced- time is flying. I was devastated by the two year wait a year ago, but look how much closer we are! :D

tombombadil
October 29th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Maybe Shatner's power will be the ability to sing terribly :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVbv6r_tKnE
it's really funny

YodaMate
October 31st, 2007, 07:42 PM
Shatner should show up with the almighty powers of Denny Crane ! ;)

not even Nathan can match his legal prowess, Peter cannot match his pure sex drive, Mr Bennet cannot match his duplicity, the Haitian is powerless against a man with Mad Cow, Maya cannot match the sheer number of anyeurisms (i know it's mis-spelt, but moving right along) his antics cause and even Sylar cannot face the power of those two little words... Dennny Crane.