Clear All

Nathan's kids

Excluding
    Spoiler:
    clair
    dohis kids have any powers? post ideas on what they might be
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

There's no way for us to know but something tells me grandma Angie does. I'm betting she is able to tell what power a person has.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
      There's no way for us to know but something tells me grandma Angie does. I'm betting she is able to tell what power a person has.
      she must have something cooler than that

besides nathans kids are probably a little too young, and only have one power-parent, so perhaps only one of them has a power, (it's a 50% chance thing) besides micah is the only person we've seen to get their powers as a kid, and both his parents have powers, claire didn't get hers until puberty and even then both her parents have powers

just realised though nathan, claires mum, DL, and Niki, are totally the 4 elements (air, fire, water and earth respectively)
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Don't forget Molly.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Shanti too, Mohinder's dead sister...

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
            \just realised though nathan, claires mum, DL, and Niki, are totally the 4 elements (air, fire, water and earth respectively)
            And Matt would be... heart?

By their powers combined, Mohinder becomes Captain Planet?

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
              And Matt would be... heart?

By their powers combined, Mohinder becomes Captain Planet?
              Poor poor Mahti, lamest power ever.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

"Captain Planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*kicks In Nuts*"
                Last edited by tombombadil; 29 October 2007, 01:32 PM. Reason: incomplete
                sigpic

Comment

Getting back on topic...

that would be the epic way the writers would try to play it though.... make Nathan's kids be the key to saving the world... again.

Comment

that would be cool but it would kind of be repetitive i mean first Clair then his sons, i don't think the writers would do that. but still that would be cool if they were fully evolved and were born with every power.
                    sigpic

Comment

i guess they'd be called Homo Omnipotent or something like that
                      sigpic

Comment

The family already has one of those. His name is Peter

Comment

Originally posted by YodaMate View Post
                          The family already has one of those. His name is Peter
                          not really he just copies the powers of others, he's not born with them...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                            not really he just copies the powers of others, he's not born with them...
                            Aren't the end results the same?

Comment

yes and i guess if peter vcame in contact with them he to would have every power but they wouldn't have to find anyone else with powers to be of use. that's not to say peter's not useful he's my favprite character. i'n just saying it would be more conviniant to be born with them. and i guess they'd be able to control them because it would kind of be instinct if you were born with them....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X