PDA

View Full Version : theory (beware of spoilers)

tombombadil
October 17th, 2007, 02:31 PM
As we know Clair's mom(Meredith Gordon) said she was going down to Mexico for a while. we also know that Maya, Alejandro, and Sylar are making their way through Mexico. now It's just a guess but i think that She's gonna meet up with them and possibly be killed by sylar

Buddhawasanancient
October 17th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Good theory. I think Sylar's gonna look through the glove box and figure out it's Claire's car...

IcyNeko
October 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
God, I hope Claire isn't dumb enough to leave her wallet there...

And even if Sylar found the registration, it's registered to Noah Butler. Sylar doesn't know who Mr. Butler is. :)

Buddhawasanancient
October 17th, 2007, 06:26 PM

And even if Sylar found the registration, it's registered to Noah Butler. Sylar doesn't know who Mr. Butler is. :)

Good point. Wasn't thinking...

IcyNeko
October 17th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Though, knowing Claire.... Sylar'll have her info because she left her school ID or driver's license... :x

tombombadil
October 18th, 2007, 12:24 PM

It's clair's car???!!! i didn't know that!!

P-90_177
October 18th, 2007, 12:59 PM
good theory actually. I'd actually like to see that in fact. Claires mother annoys the hell out of me.

IcyNeko
October 18th, 2007, 07:40 PM
It's clair's car???!!! i didn't know that!!
That was made pretty obvious in the episode. But hey, subtlety may not be your thing. Now you know!

eri-chan
October 18th, 2007, 09:00 PM
lol didnt pay attention to that fact. i figured it was another product placement thing.

IcyNeko
October 18th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Well, the car's existence itself is product placement, but the fact that the car once belonged to a hero, and is now being driven by 2 emo kids and a killer... makes it significant.

tombombadil
October 19th, 2007, 02:39 PM
That was made pretty obvious in the episode. But hey, subtlety may not be your thing. Now you know!

i wasn't paying to the stoner dude when he said he stole the car i usually pick up on stuff like that

Phenix
October 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM
Well, the car's existence itself is product placement, but the fact that the car once belonged to a hero, and is now being driven by 2 emo kids and a killer... makes it significant.

2 emo kids? Since when have fugitive illegal immigrants been emo?

IcyNeko
October 23rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
Since she does nothing but CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SOMEBODY CALL THE WHAAAMMBULANCE OHCRAPEVERYONE'SDEAD.

eri-chan
October 24th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Since she does nothing but CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SOMEBODY CALL THE WHAAAMMBULANCE OHCRAPEVERYONE'SDEAD.

LOLOLOLOLOL