theory (beware of spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theory (beware of spoilers)

As we know Clair's mom(Meredith Gordon) said she was going down to Mexico for a while. we also know that Maya, Alejandro, and Sylar are making their way through Mexico. now It's just a guess but i think that She's gonna meet up with them and possibly be killed by sylar
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Good theory. I think Sylar's gonna look through the glove box and figure out it's Claire's car...
    sigpic

Comment

God, I hope Claire isn't dumb enough to leave her wallet there...

And even if Sylar found the registration, it's registered to Noah Butler. Sylar doesn't know who Mr. Butler is.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post

And even if Sylar found the registration, it's registered to Noah Butler. Sylar doesn't know who Mr. Butler is.
        Good point. Wasn't thinking...
        sigpic

Comment

Though, knowing Claire.... Sylar'll have her info because she left her school ID or driver's license... :x

Comment

It's clair's car???!!! i didn't know that!!
            sigpic

Comment

good theory actually. I'd actually like to see that in fact. Claires mother annoys the hell out of me.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                It's clair's car???!!! i didn't know that!!
                That was made pretty obvious in the episode. But hey, subtlety may not be your thing. Now you know!

Comment

lol didnt pay attention to that fact. i figured it was another product placement thing.

Comment

Well, the car's existence itself is product placement, but the fact that the car once belonged to a hero, and is now being driven by 2 emo kids and a killer... makes it significant.

Comment

That was made pretty obvious in the episode. But hey, subtlety may not be your thing. Now you know!
                      i wasn't paying to the stoner dude when he said he stole the car i usually pick up on stuff like that
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, the car's existence itself is product placement, but the fact that the car once belonged to a hero, and is now being driven by 2 emo kids and a killer... makes it significant.
                        2 emo kids? Since when have fugitive illegal immigrants been emo?

Comment

Since she does nothing but CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SOMEBODY CALL THE WHAAAMMBULANCE OHCRAPEVERYONE'SDEAD.

Comment

Since she does nothing but CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SOMEBODY CALL THE WHAAAMMBULANCE OHCRAPEVERYONE'SDEAD.
                            LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
                            X