Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Travelers" Ancient Warship? (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Travelers" Ancient Warship? (Possible Spoilers)

Has anybody seen these before?
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." - C.S. Lewis

No. Oh darn it. I wanted the ship to be a new design.

Comment

I watched one of those new youtube vids and saw this ship. Sorry for the quality, I ripped the images using media player classic.

P.S. I think that those smaller ships in the first image are traveler ships.
      sigpic
      "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." - C.S. Lewis

Comment

If those are the traveler ships, they look very much so like tauri design.
        Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
          No. Oh darn it. I wanted the ship to be a new design.
          don't get too broken up about it. i mean look at sg-1, by this time all they'd introduced was the hatak and asgard warship.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah, but that was on a very limited budget and little technology.

The Ancients are crucial to this show, they should get more creativity.

Comment

How did this images get released? Did another episode get "leaked"?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                How did this images get released? Did another episode get "leaked"?

Vala,
                I read somewhere else here that it was MGM who posted these videos on youtube.

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                Here are the only caps I could get of the Traveler ships.
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone have a link to the youtube clip?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                    Anyone have a link to the youtube clip?
                    Exactly what I was going to ask.
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by spacecowboy000 View Post
                      Has anybody seen these before?
                      Yes. There has been a lot of discussion, with pictures, of the ships in this episode in the Travelers Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation thread (espdecially the last few pages) in the SGA Season 4 folder. Here is the link: Thread Link
                      Links for the YouTube videos are in the last 5 pages or so of the thread.
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone wanting to see more of the Traveler's ship should probably check out Joseph Malozzi's blog since he posted some artwork months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                          Well they are
                          Spoiler:
                          Human after all.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

It looks like

Spoiler:
                            that another ancient warship will be totally wrecked...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcqGGfApjBQ

Comment

Originally posted by jconsular
                              Ohhhhhhhhhh ****
                              I'm annoyed now-What were they thinking? Yet another uber powerful warship that they can hillariosly loose. Why not the smaller design featured in Progeny in that Asuran Dream??????????
                              Well...
                              Spoiler:
                              Actually they have an Aurora-Class warship, and I believe a second one which I think is a larger, battleship-type warship that needs the ATA-gene to operate. An Aurora-class does not need one as far as I know.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X