This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith power source

What do you think the Wraith use for a power source. The Goa'ould have Naquida, the Ancients have the ZPM, what do the Wraith use? It must take a large power supply to get one of those Hive ships going, not to mention all those Dart fighters.

I found it interesting that the Genii were able to interface a piece of their technology. From what we saw of the Genii, they are using plain ol' electricity for power.

They run on Goth.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Goth?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        Goth?
        It's sort of like evil, but lamer.

Comment

Maybe they have thousands of humans hooked up as a power source, kinda like in the Matrix!
          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
            Maybe they have thousands of humans hooked up as a power source, kinda like in the Matrix!
            And I wanted to avoid opening that particular can of geeky worms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
              They run on Goth.
              Funny, yeah maybe their whole ship is like a big life force battery. Of course we haven't seen much of the technology, I wish they'd go into detail a little more. I'd like to know:

1) How the dart ships are powered.
              2) What transporter technology they use, looks similar to Asgard.
              3) How the stun guns work, what energy source they use.
              4) Long range communication i.e. that probe that showed up when they turned off the energy dampening field.

Comment

Although I'm very keen on seeing some aspects of SGA more coherent in the future, it never occurred to me that the energy source of the darts was an interesting question.

Still, I wonder how SG1 could enter a hive ship twice without survelliance, how come the darts of those who won over the Ancients can be shot down by simple guns, etc.

But I don't care about the energy source, really. Doesn't seem to me interesting in the creation of the Pegasus universe.
                No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, Ramne, but I had forgotten Matrix did that.

Comment

It's probably some kind of wierd advanced fusion thingy. Perhaps some naquada reactors, naturally much better than ours....
                    sigpic

Comment

Does that make them "Living Ships?" That wold bring a new definition to the term.

From what I saw, they could be something like Moya from 'Farscape.' The wiring did look organic.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Related to the budongs, no doubt.
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          They run on Goth.
                          lol i get it

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                            lol i get it
                            I hope "greytop" does too. It's quite funny and clever. I guess "you had to be there."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

lol the ship is powered by human who would of though of such a thing i think it technology so far seem to be endless dosen't require a power souce that is rechargeable like the staff weapon u can keep firing those forever i think so they maye have a power souce that dosen't run out for there power needs

Comment

Working...
                              X