Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the mexican girl (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the mexican girl (spoilers)

Ok i'm sorry if this is a really obvious question but I am not a avid watcher of heroes, i just watch it whe i have nothing else to watch.

Anyway my question is what is the mexican girls power, cos it really seems to confuse me? Obviously the other one has a ability to heal other people but her power seems to hurt everyone around her including herself, so what is it?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Not exactly what her power is, but it apperars to be some sort of plague. Everyone in the nearby area dies. So maybe she sends out a virus or another pathogen

Comment

Her exact power isn't known yet, the plague idea seems to be the prominant theory. Her brother's power appears to be to counter act the "plague"
      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Her ability is to have meaningless storylines that the world could really do without. Seriously, I just fast forward through Maya y Alejandro because it's setting new records in lameness EVERYTIMET HEY ARE ON SCREEN.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
          Her ability is to have meaningless storylines that the world could really do without. Seriously, I just fast forward through Maya y Alejandro because it's setting new records in lameness EVERYTIMET HEY ARE ON SCREEN.
          Personally, I don't see their storyline as being that lame. Now that Sylar entered the mix, things should get very interesting.

Seriously though, if she ever actually makes it to New York, the results could be disasterous.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You know when Sylar walked out of the house I thought he was in Brazil. Who knew Mexico had tropical rain forests so close to the border.
            And no I don't think that was an illusion because Candice was unconscious.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they're Guatemalan.

Sylar entering their storyline will hopefully make it better. I hated how vague their introduction was. It just made me not care about the characters at all-- some backstory might be nice, beyond a wanted poster.

Comment

Actually, if the news reports on Hanas Blog are any indication, they might be from much further south than Guatemala. the articles suggest they've been in Panama as well.

The news reports also seem to suggest the symptoms are a sign of the end of the world in December 2012....

my spanish isn't too bad it seems. I translated accurately before the translation was posted

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Panama? How so?

My spanish is spotty, and I can't tell between the Latin american dialects ... :|

Comment

No need to delve into accents this time. According to the news reports listed on Hana's blog, dead bodies with black oil coming out of their eyes were discovered in the area of the panama canal and attributed to marsh death.

Authorities of the Chanel investigate a Contractor's Death

- Ricardo Miñyaman

Chanel of Panamá, August 1st - Two officers of National Ward of Panamá, during a routine patrol, found the corpses of five civil engineers whom were studying a forest region south Gatun lock, as part of the project of expansion of the Chanel, that was planned to start at the end of the current month.

Officers Arsenio Núñez and Mart?*n Guiza found the dead bodies yesterday morning at aproximately 8:30. From the eyes of each deceased dripped a black oily substance. Till now, the death causes are unknow.

Officer Núñez, whom was a Police Officer of Chanel's Zone before Panamá's Government took control of it in 1999, tell us local legends of the first attempts of the construction of the Chanel by the Frenchmen at the beginnings of 1880's decade "20,000 people died. 5,000 more when Americans came to build. Peasants say the chanel is cursed. They think the deaths are an advice sent by the spirits in order to stop the building of the third lock."

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

i just asume its tears of death. I think she may be invulnerable to sylar though, because if sylar tries to cut her head open shes gonna cry and hes vulnerable to it, if he kills Alejandro then maybe he may inherit his immunity. But still i can't see sylar crying to kill people.
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                        But still i can't see sylar crying to kill people.
                        LOL imagine the possibilities. XD thanks for the amusing mental image.

i reckon sylar's going to kill alejandro and i do agree that he can't touch maya. not even with a 10-foot pole.

Comment

Working...
                        X