• Show
Clear All

own heroes

Own heroes
    If you could make you own characters in heroes
    Like this

Name; William Monro Will for shoot
    Age; 13
    Looks has black hair and blue eyes clothes Long arm shirt and blue black pants
    where he lives: Stirling see link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling
    Power; super speed and reflex
    Will mother died after she born him so now he lives with his father in a small house in Stirling. Will is very often victim of the bully on his school
    Personality: Will is a very shy and a bit of a loner but likes to help people
    Height Will is short for his age but 153 cm

Have fun
    Last edited by Colonel Eriksen; 18 November 2007, 09:46 AM.
    sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Christ, it's on the bottom on PAGE TWO.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39064

SEARCH FUNCTION = YOUR FRIEND.

Comment

that is what power you wourd like to have this is make you own Character
      sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Yea ok, I totally see the difference.

Is your secret power the ability to create rivers from Egypt?

Comment

It is just make you own charterer ( for fan fictions and so on)
          sigpic

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

So put it in the fan fiction section. Why do you people always confuse where to put threads?

EDIT: Rather, fun and games section.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
              So put it in the fan fiction section. Why do you people always confuse where to put threads?

ok thanks
              sigpic

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post

Aren't the fan-fiction and fun and games sections for Stargate only? We have a Doctor Who game and Doctor Who fan-fic threads in the Doctor Who subforum, so there's no reason why Heroes games/fan-fic can't be in here. It's not as if this section is overflowing with activity as it is, the thread isn't hurting anyone.

Comment

Name; Jeffrey Davidson
                  Age; 40
                  Looks: short brown hair And grey eyes
                  where he lives: Chicago
                  Power; Superhuman vision, Night vision and X-ray vision
                  History: is a part of the U.S army rank Major
                  Personality: he is a very hard person
                  sigpic

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

ha I've done this before.. and friend and I got uber bored and made up like our own little... erm.. separate story line to Heroes that periodically merged with the actual plot line...

Name: Rose Connelly
                    Appearance: Long blonde/brown hair and green eyes
                    Ability: Adaptability (as in, her powers change as she needs them. Like if she's going against an attack and needs a certain power she gets it, but only for that time. She can also use her powers to heal, but only when needed)
                    History: Her father had the gift of foresight
                    Personality: very trusting and kind.

and character two

Name: Cloud Davis
                    Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes
                    Ability: Mind control (as in he can take control of anyones body for about two minutes)
                    History: both parents dead. Mother Japanese, Father European. (just in case the last name and blue eyes confuse ya )
                    Personality: Untrusting, protective, cold

Character three

Name: Simon Phillips
                    Appearance: short messy blonde hair, and brown green eyes
                    Ability: Morphing. (as in he can change his physical structure to whatever he chooses, it's a long and painful ability to use, that is until he gains full control)
                    History: Hated his father, ran away at sixteen...
                    Personality: Hateful, holds a grudge, rebellious.

Basically the three meet up in a rather odd way.. and as they travel with Simon they run into other Heroes so they can learn more about why they are this way. Like all other Heroes.

Comment

nice
                      sigpic

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Ok, I got one. This character is actually my Heroes RPer on Myspace. The actor I picked to play him is actually somebody everyone already knows. Connor Trineer (Michael from Atlantis). Anyway, here' some info on him.

Name: Chris Steele
                        Sex: Male
                        Height: 6’1”
                        Weight: 145lbs
                        Hair: Blonde
                        Eyes: Blue

Powers/Abilities: Chris has the ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields. Chris can only do this reflectively and doesn’t have full control over this ability.
                        sigpic

Comment

How about someone with, literally, the power of empathy? Someone that could come into contact with others and instantly understand their problems and fears?
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            How about someone with, literally, the power of empathy? Someone that could come into contact with others and instantly understand their problems and fears?
                            I was actually thinking about the same idea the other day... would definitely make for an interesting character. One of those powers that's both a gift and curse, since everday life would constantly be an emotional rollercoaster (I know from experience) it would be hard to know what emotions are yours too since you're constantly feeding off the others around you.

But yeah, I'm going to echo that idea since I think it's cool as well.

Comment

Name: Joseph Skeie (pronounced Sky)

Appearance: Joe has a short beard with short black hair. Joe likes to dress nice as he wears an armani suit as he likes to impress the ladies. All of his suits are reinforced with Kevlar or Teflon as to protect himself, he doesn't take chances. Joe wears a platium Rolex, a silver ring and his dog tags from his days in the Army Rangers.

Lives: Washington D.C.

Power: Super Senses (Super Hearing, Telescopic Vision, Night vison, Thermal Vision, Super smelling, abality to sense objects with a sonar like abality almost a forsight), super reaction time (1/24 of an olympic athlete), and super flexiablity and agilty (to go with reaction time even though its only 1/6 better then a normal human)

History: Joe was born to a hard working middle class family where he was the middle child of three. Being the middle child he got the least attention of all of his sibblings. But Joe looks back at this as a time that made him stronger. Joe always had a passion for social studies so when time came for Joe to go to College, he knew he would need scholarship money to pay for it so Joe joined the Army ROTC for the Army Rangers. While at college he got his Major in Prelaw and a minor in American Histroy. After finishing his four years of college he went to serve the army rangers for 5 years and ascending to the rank of Captain. Joe saw combat in different combat zones. During his time in the rangers he first saw his powers progress. He almost seemed to doge bulllets which Joe put off as good luck at the time. Joe always thought that he was just lucky as he seemed to know when the enemy was coming or could hear them. But soon his powers got more advanced he could see in the dark, see thermal images, move faster then an average human, had great reaction time. Joe knew someting was different about him but told no one about it. After the five years in the rangers he finally got back to America where he went to law school at Harvard with help of the gov to pick up the tab. After finishing from law school Joe got picked up at a Law firm. After all of his time in the military Joe just wanted to live a normal life. Joe worked at a tax law firm. Most of the people that Joe had as clients were rich, very rich. Joe really got pissed off by some of these arrogant people. You see Joe had always thought that if someone could help they would. However working at his law firm he came to understand that this wasn't true. These people could afford to give so much but instead just bought more things they didn't need. At first Joe just let it go but after working at the firm for 4 months he couldn't take it anymore. Joe looked into the private records of many of his clients. They were loaded, his officer had records of things the governmnet didn't even know about. So Joe decided that he had his powers for a reason, that reason being able to help the needy and take from the rich. Joe became a thief but a thief like Robbin Hood who helped the needy. So Joe kept his job as a lawyer to see where he could get his money's worth. Joe gave what ever he could to different charities. However he did keep a few things knowning that if he tried to sell them he would get caught. After about a year he had donated several million dollars in gold, jewelery, art, and various other objects of wealth to all sorts of charites from the homless shelters to habitat for humanity. During this time Joe has perfected his powers to a point where he can't get them any better. Still Joe wonders if there are others out there like him or different.

Personality: Joe has a sense of honor even though he is a thief he still has a code of honor and that is to not hurt civilans and only steal from the evil or the greedy. Joe is a highly rational man. Even though he is rational and strict at times he is a bit of an optimist because he sees how he uses his powers for good (well against the evil and greedy)

I kind of just wipped that up so let me know what you think
                              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic
                              So whats the worst that could happen?
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                              X