This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA on TV Guide Channel's InFANity

I don't think anyone had posted this yet, but I was looking at the TV Guide Channel about an hour ago and it had a behind the scenes look at this season's SGA. It was an episode of their program called "InFANity." There were interviews with Jewel Staite, Jason Momoa (with guitar), Joe Flanigan, and Rachel Luttrell. I couldn't watch the whole thing so there might be other interviews as well.

If you want to see the program, it will be repeated tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday.

Tuesday, October 16th, 3:00 PM eastern

Thursday, October 18th, 2:00 PM eastern

Saturday, October 20th, 1:00 PM eastern

InFANity

Thank you so much. I knew the special was coming out but I had no idea when, I looked online a while back but there was no mention of the air date, and the InFANity person I talked to on myspace a while back said that the ep was going to air mid-september(which it didn't). Again, thanx for the heads up , I will be sure to watch it tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
      I don't think anyone had posted this yet, but I was looking at the TV Guide Channel about an hour ago and it had a behind the scenes look at this season's SGA. It was an episode of their program called "InFANity." There were interviews with Jewel Staite, Jason Momoa (with guitar), Joe Flanigan, and Rachel Luttrell. I couldn't watch the whole thing so there might be other interviews as well.

Thank you, Melora, for the information.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Melora, I just wanted to thank you again.

I was able to TiVO this program today.

Woo-hoo!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

The special was great, the interviews were amazing, I was laughing the whole time. I really enjoyed the special look at the fight between Ronon and Teal'c, I can't wait to see the whole thing. I did notice however that during the interviews there were a few mistakes: they said "Major" John Sheppard by mistake, and they mispronouned Teyla's last name. But one of the greatest things was how they mentioned the markings of the Wraith from "Command Ground" was a tribute to a member of KISS(I remember reading the article in EW about a member of KISS being a stargate fan, I may even still have the article), anyway, I thought that was a nice touch.

Again, thank you melora for the heads up, I only wish more fans could see the special.

Comment

Glad I could be of assistance.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch the whole thing yet. Perhaps I will be able to record it tomorrow. I really enjoyed the first part and from what I've heard the rest was even better.

I'm so glad TV Guide Channel took the time to go up to Vancouver to film this special.

Comment

Glad I could be of assistance.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch the whole thing yet. Perhaps I will be able to record it tomorrow. I really enjoyed the first part and from what I've heard the rest was even better.

I'm so glad TV Guide Channel took the time to go up to Vancouver to film this special.

I just finished watching the whole program.

Shown were two clips of Jason playing his guitar and singing (pretty good too!); Joe Flanigan playing his guitar for a few seconds; a brief 10 second clip of behind the scenes from SG1's season 3 episode, Deadman Switch; a brief tour of Sam's office at Atlantis, that has photos of Jack and Sam fishing from Threads (or Moebius 2) and of Daniel, General Hammond, Teal'c and more (I couldn't see them clearly enough on my TV) on the credenza behind her desk.

They also showed scenes of the fight in Midway between Ronon and Teal'c (from the filming of the episode), and their rehearsals of the episode.

There was a brief visit to Todd Masters SFX in LA (towards the end of the program).

Several clips were shown from upcoming episodes, including a scene where Dr. Lee and 2 other SGA personnel are being held at weapon point by a Wraith.

Everyone was interviewed -- Joe, David, Rachel, Jason, Jewel and Amanda, and including BamBam (the stunt coordinator), Joe Mallozzi, the costume designer Val Halvorson, production designer James Robbins and visual effects supervisor Mark Savela who walked us through how they made the shot of Rodney shooting the asteriods in Adrift.

Oh, by the way, for those viewers who have Comcast with Video On Demand, check out the TV Entertainment, TV Guide Spot, in a couple of weeks. I've seen the InFANity programs shown on VOD (after they're run numerous times on the TV Guide Channel) -- and in full screen! Without the annoying channel listings at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks again, Melora, for the heads up!

Hopefully, some enterprising fan (cough) will have this program available soon on You Tube!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

This week the show InFANity on the tv guide channel has been focusing on Stargate: Atlantis. It was a pretty decent behind the scenes look at the show, although the best parts had to be the guy they interviewed at Comicon saying he would like to go the the Prometheus galaxy to visit Atlantis, and when you saw somebody's head block out the puddle effect in the stargate.

Edit: whoops already another thread on this topic http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47871
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I live in the UK, and would love to see this so much. Is there no way for me to watch it?

Comment

Thanks Morjana! I'll have a look

Comment

Thanks again Morjana, just got it That fight look intense!

Spoiler:
                      No BC-305 But a new class of Wraith Cruiser Do you guys think it will be in between the size of a regular cruiser and a hive ship possibly? Will it be a more advanced ship just coming into service? SHIELDS? (I love Stargate spaceships, incase you hadn't noticed)
                      Last edited by SGFerrit; 19 October 2007, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        I just finished watching the whole program.

Shown were two clips of Jason playing his guitar and singing (pretty good too!); Joe Flanigan playing his guitar for a few seconds; a brief 10 second clip of behind the scenes from SG1's season 3 episode, Deadman Switch; a brief tour of Sam's office at Atlantis, that has photos of Jack and Sam fishing from Threads (or Moebius 2) and of Daniel, General Hammond, Teal'c and more (I couldn't see them clearly enough on my TV) on the credenza behind her desk.

They also showed scenes of the fight in Midway between Ronon and Teal'c (from the filming of the episode), and their rehearsals of the episode.

There was a brief visit to Todd Masters SFX in LA (towards the end of the program).

Several clips were shown from upcoming episodes, including a scene where Dr. Lee and 2 other SGA personnel are being held at weapon point by a Wraith.

Everyone was interviewed -- Joe, David, Rachel, Jason, Jewel and Amanda, and including BamBam (the stunt coordinator), Joe Mallozzi, the costume designer Val Halvorson, production designer James Robbins and visual effects supervisor Mark Savela who walked us through how they made the shot of Rodney shooting the asteriods in Adrift.

Oh, by the way, for those viewers who have Comcast with Video On Demand, check out the TV Entertainment, TV Guide Spot, in a couple of weeks. I've seen the InFANity programs shown on VOD (after they're run numerous times on the TV Guide Channel) -- and in full screen! Without the annoying channel listings at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks again, Melora, for the heads up!

Hopefully, some enterprising fan (cough) will have this program available soon on You Tube!

Morjana
                        Just saw this topic. From your summary, it seems very good and interesting, I'm definately going to dowload this! (Well, since I have no chance to watch it otherwise, and it's not illegal to download something here)
                        'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                        One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          I live in the UK, and would love to see this so much. Is there no way for me to watch it?
                          Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjITNzg3g0g

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                            Woo-hoo!

Thank you for the link, Elinor!

The video even has the annoying TV Guide listings deleted from the bottom of the video!

YEAH!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks from mee too, I've finally watched it and really enjoyed it. I'm interested about how they gonna write in Rachel's pregnancy.
                              'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                              One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Working...
                              X