• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Time (207)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON TWO
    OUT OF TIME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207

With the "Nightmare Man" coming for him, Bob tells Parkman that he is the only one who can stop the enemy. In the near future, Peter and Caitlin discover that a virus has wiped out most of the world's population. West discovers that Claire's father is the one who abducted him, and Hiro has one final chance to set history right after his own hero betrays him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:37 PM.

Kensei = Adam, saw that coming but its nice to finally know. And him with Peter? Hmm interesting. On the subject of Peter, does he have all of his memories back now? I wasn't sure.

Glad to see Hiro back in our regular time. So I guess DL is one of Nikki's personalities now or something? And yep, we were right again, Adam is controlling Matt's father. And now we know for sure that the virus that was spread was indeed the Shanti virus.

Good episode overall, this season seems to definitely be picking up more and more after each episode. Too bad it might be shortened due to the writer's strike.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
      Kensei = Adam, saw that coming but its nice to finally know. And him with Peter? Hmm interesting. On the subject of Peter, does he have all of his memories back now? I wasn't sure.

Glad to see Hiro back in our regular time. So I guess DL is one of Nikki's personalities now or something? And yep, we were right again, Adam is controlling Matt's father. And now we know for sure that the virus that was spread was indeed the Shanti virus.

Good episode overall, this season seems to definitely be picking up more and more after each episode. Too bad it might be shortened due to the writer's strike.
      I kind of saw the Adam thing coming too, but still, it was cool. Him with Peter should definitely be interesting.

Definitely nice to see Hiro back in our time. Especially now that he's back with his buddy Ando.

As for DL, I don't think he's one of her personalities. I think Matt's Dad was making her see DL, to turn her into a weapon for him.

Overall, a very strong episode. The pace has definitely picked up on the season now. As for the writer's strike, that does suck. Personally, I'm hoping for a quick resolution.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Am I the only one thinking Adam=Claire's dad. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking in my part.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          Am I the only one thinking Adam=Claire's dad. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking in my part.
          No, I tossed it about for a little bit. The part that made me question it is Matt having Maury's power - maybe it runs in the family. But then I thought about Micah, Niki and DL and realized it doesn't necessarily run in the family. It'd be interesting but unlikely. Besides... I like Claire as Nathan's daughter better.

Matt was awesome, BTW. I love his character growth and the pace of it.
          Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, I didnt really see Kensei=Adam. Guess I didnt really think about it much. At first, when I saw the burnt hand, I thought it might be Peter from the future.

I guess we now know why Adam is getting his revenge on the world.

So, I guess unless someone cuts Claire's head off, she'll live forever? Highlander anyone? lol.

Great episode though. the best of the year. I loved how Claire finally stepped up to her dad. I also liked that west left. man, his character was annoying.

I be the outbreak in the future is caused from the mutated virus. Saw that coming.

It will be interesting to see how the relationship between Peter and Adam is. Are they friends? Coworkers? enemies?

Also, not dissapointed we didnt see Sylar and the twins.

No Monica and Micah though.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Best of the season for sure. Saw Adam coming, but yay! The Hiro/Kensei story ties into the here and now! About time! I'm looking forward to seeing Kensei with the rest of our heroes.

Also, West. Claire. Please just forget about him. HRG is awesome, stick with him. Peter separated from irish girl- also awesome. More Matt! Yay!

Don't like Mohinder being turned against HRG so quickly though.

And as much as I like Monica and her power, this episode went a lot better without either of the storylines involving mostly new characters.

And the moment when Hiro was all happy to see Ando and put on his glasses and was all excited! Best moment of the season methinks. But then to hear his dad died.....Poor Hiro.

Want Elle back though. Soon.

Comment

I think I prefer the good Kensei over the bad Kensei.... I guess we'll see where it takes the story. Overall I have enjoyed these past two episodes more than the previous... it's nice to finally start getting some of the bigger picture of what is going on "arc" wise.

Ace
                "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I'm liking bad Kensei.

Unfortunately I did find this episode somewhat predictable. I figured Kensi would pull some sort of Wolverine and end up staying young because of his healing powers. I also figured out that he'd be Adam (which should be fun since Hiro returned and it sort of adds to this "i'll take everything you love" line since he's responsible for his father's death. I also figured out that Hiro would turn out to be Kensei.

Yet despite all this I liked the episode. Shame they left the irish lass to diesase infected future.

sigpic

Comment

i really didn't see Adam=Kensei. When the camp blew, i thought they'll drag the ancient Japan story more and later i just didn't think about it much ... so i was really surprised when he showed in that warehouse ....

I love this season .... stories are coming together much sooner then last season and whole pace is much faster .... after 7 episodes we are deep into everything ... can't wait to see what direction will this take ... and reunion between Hiro and Kensei, that will be something ...

I also never expected that underlaying story for this season will be as epic as this, which brings up one interesting question -> How many kids did Adam/Kensei have over time? Are all heroes his lineage? He had time to do it .... 400 years?
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I honeslty can not understand how you people did not see the Adam and Kensei connection. Kensei was even in the previews saying hello to somoene. I thought it was obvious.

My out on the limb guess is that the virus mutates again in Claire and becomes a pandemic.

Overall I think it was a great epsidode and I LOVED when Kensei called Hiro weak. Hiro is one of my least favorite characeters. I never really warmed up to him but I know that a TON of people disagree with me.

I'd like to know how Adam was controlling Matt's dad. You would think that Matt's dad would be nearly impossible to control by anyone who does not have his mental abilities.

Did anyone else love that they finally revealed a part of Mrs. Petrellii's power? I knew it was a mental gift but its great that Peter has his memory back or at least the parts that matter.

Comment

OK, I admit this..I called the Kensei-as-murderer angle after the first episode, and I suspected that he would turn out to be Adam...but still, when he stepped out into the field of view and identified himself...*whew*...Sylar move over...the REAL bad*** has entered the building!

But I do have to say...I am getting tired of Claire...I mean, I know she is a blond teenaged girl and all, but COME ON now is NOT the time for a snit( especially when even she recognized that what they did was stupid and dangerous)

All in all though, 6/5....It is good to have the old Heroes back
                        sigpic
                        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                          i really didn't see Adam=Kensei. When the camp blew, i thought they'll drag the ancient Japan story more and later i just didn't think about it much ... so i was really surprised when he showed in that warehouse ....
                          I saw that one coming a mile away, but I was hoping that they'd do a better job and surprise me. Didn't take a writing strike to suck that hope right up.

If Adam is the progenitor of the heroes line... then I predict that Claire will solve Adam. And that Maya y Alejandro will cause the ratings to plummet into submission.

Comment

This episode was predictable for those who pay super close attention, but was probably by far the best episode of the season.

Hiro's storyline has gotten really epic and took a nice turn-- I can't wait to see what happens next.

Claire's plot is still dull, although I hope it goes somewhere good soon, since West is now freaked out. I still think he's a spy for the company, though. The best part about their scenes today was the Mr. Muggles cameo.

I'm glad they got the Matt-Daddy storyline pretty much done with-- they didn't stretch it out, so hopefully we can get onto the more interesting storylines.

Comment

Nice episode, was right about the virus being the shanti strain. My bet it that Claire doesn't offer a cure. Cellular regeneration is a bit different from a strong immune system. What happens is she doesn't get sick. Her regeneration keeps her cells from dying but do nothing to kill the virus

My bet is that they will have to save Alejandro, syler wants to kill him. As much as I hate he Alejandro character I betting it's his power that will cure the mutated strain.

Adam is still evil?? Man can that guy hold a grudge. You would think after a few hundred years you would forgive.

To me it looked like bob already knew Surachi and HRG were together and was just suprised he admitted it.

Comment

Working...
                              X