This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4x04 or 4x05

Now this has no spoilers at all so dont worry.

In canada stargate is on every Monday, the same episode as SciFi's Friday night. Now im wondering 4x03 played last week and essentially this monday in canada, with 4x04 being leaked on itunes and spread everywhere else will Sci-Fi friday this week be 4x04 or 4x05. Just wondering im sure it will be 4x04 because not everyone illegally downloads.

Originally posted by chevronse7en View Post
    Now this has no spoilers at all so dont worry.

In canada stargate is on every Monday, the same episode as SciFi's Friday night. Now im wondering 4x03 played last week and essentially this monday in canada, with 4x04 being leaked on itunes and spread everywhere else will Sci-Fi friday this week be 4x04 or 4x05. Just wondering im sure it will be 4x04 because not everyone illegally downloads.
    No, the Movie Channel will air 4x03 Reunion today, so they are head to head with SciFi Channel.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I know that is exactly what i said, im wondering (even though im 90% sure) will they play in order or skip 4x04. Since it was leaked onto the net, i just want to be sure. Still gonna watch it live to support.

Comment

They won't skip 4x04, when the channel bought it. I think very less fan could buy it legally, so don't fear, they will air it on TV.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Lol, you think opposite of me iw as hoping they would go to 4x05 - so i could watch a new ep

Comment

The preview for next week that SciFi showed Friday after Reunion was for Doppleganger (ep 4).
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Hmm, because TMC are pretty much caught up with SciFi, will they overtake them when SciFi has there break around episode 7, for Thanksgiving or something I think?

Comment

"Travelers" will air as the fourth episode of Season Four, according to Joseph Mallozzi. Hopefuly this is the case

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                  Hmm, because TMC are pretty much caught up with SciFi, will they overtake them when SciFi has there break around episode 7, for Thanksgiving or something I think?
                  Yeah, Canada will have the world premiere, if they don't make a one-week long break too.

Comment

Originally posted by chevronse7en View Post
                    "Travelers" will air as the fourth episode of Season Four, according to Joseph Mallozzi. Hopefuly this is the case
                    I'm not sure where you got that. Per JM's blog (May 24):
                    Alipeeps writes: “Can you tell us where in the airing order this episode will fall?”

Answers: As things stand, the airing order will be - Adrift, Lifeline, Reunion, Doppelganger, Travelers, Tabula Rasa, Missing, The Seer, Miller’s Crossing, This Mortal Coil.
                    You can find the link here. Doppleganger is #4; Travelers is #5.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana
                    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      They won't skip 4x04, when the channel bought it. I think very less fan could buy it legally, so don't fear, they will air it on TV.
                      Scifi would be essentially shooting themselves in the foot if they skipped it. Not like they arent used to doing that however.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X