PDA

View Full Version : Ronans slide (spoilers)

eluvatar
October 14th, 2007, 02:32 PM
when ronan slid throu the gate after he crossed into our side he would not have needed to fire his gun because it would not go thou the gate:ronan:

rarocks24
October 14th, 2007, 02:42 PM
when ronan slid throu the gate after he crossed into our side he would not have needed to fire his gun because it would not go thou the gate:ronan:

Energy blasts from weapons do go thru the Stargate. This is why Atlantis took damage during Rising from the Wraith darts. A wraith blast past thru the wormhole and smacked the wall.

Oh wait, reread that. Never mind.

eluvatar
October 14th, 2007, 02:49 PM
yes but ronan was shoting throu the gate backwords

PG15
October 14th, 2007, 05:59 PM
I guess it was just instinct, then.

AutumnDream
October 14th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Wait, doesn't energy go both ways, but matter doesn't?

mrtwidlywinks
October 14th, 2007, 08:03 PM
while looking for a new planet in the 1st season, the team fired back at the t rex planet.

Alipeeps
October 14th, 2007, 11:41 PM
I think the point is, when you're running for your life and firing at something behind you, you don't stop firing the instant you cross through the event horizon...

Besides. It looked cool. :D

EdenSG
October 15th, 2007, 03:46 AM
I also think if you are running from and firing at someone and go thru the gate you would want to keep firing in case the bad guy followed you through the gate before it shut off.

prion
October 15th, 2007, 06:13 AM
I think the point is, when you're running for your life and firing at something behind you, you don't stop firing the instant you cross through the event horizon...

Besides. It looked cool. :D

right on both accounts, but I'm sure the latter one is the one they went with ;)