new wraith ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new wraith ship?

at 25min in, is that a wraith ship, or a wraith building? ive never seen it before

Wraith research lab. Its a building

Comment

i think thats the first wraith building ive seen (non ship)

and im also suprised to see the wraith have'nt asked how to build anti replicater guns, when they had rodney(perhaps they dont know we have them)

Comment

Yeah, short of getting an Asuran to tell them about it (which wouldn't happen) or getting a captured person from Atlantis to tell them about them it would impossible for them to know about those weapons. But, even if either of those did happen (which we pretty much know didn't) there would be no reason to ask about it until after the virus was uploaded as priority number 1 would be to get them to stop killing their people. Priority 2 would be to look into a way of getting rid of them once and for all.

Comment

it was cool to see a wraith building, that wraith was horrendously ugly lol

Comment

He looked more human to me than wraith. Heck, he looked like how Michael did in Allies...

Comment

lol

Comment

the wraith looked like he was all old and moldy like his face had been peeling
                sigpic

Comment

i think he survived!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    i think he survived!
                    God I hope not, he's my least liked wraith so far.

Comment

he was an awesome wraith, and he told us what we wanted to know about the wraith vs asurans thousands of years ago, that they turned the asurans off

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        God I hope not, he's my least liked wraith so far.
                        Meh, he was ok...the worst Wraith is Brent Stait's portrayal of Michael.

He actually told us information we didn't know before, but that some have presumed. That the Wraith deactivated the Asurans. He is also a perfect example of the flaw in every race after a long time dominant. He demonstrated the same arrogance that the Ancients possessed when they were on top. Foreshadowing.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

On the subject of the Lab itself, one part which I did love was the lift which incorporated the dart beaming technology. I always wondered whether or not the Wraith had an equivalent to Atlantis's transporter rooms and whether we would actually get to see it or not.

I mean after all, they are a technologically advanced race, can't surely be relying solely on stairs now can they?

Also how exactly does the Atlantis transporter work? I mean the sound effect sounds much like a shortened version of the rings which are used in the MW which of course the Ancients invented.
                          ~*+*~nEvEr ArGuE WiTh aN iDiOt - ThEy WiLL jUsT dRaG yOu DoWn To ThEiR LeVeL aNd BeAt YoU WiTh ExPeRiEnCe~*+*~

Comment

I did like that. Wraith transporter. I'm still waiting for neat Wraith technology, ships or structures that do NOT look like the insides of a buglike whale.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                            X