PDA

View Full Version : new wraith ship?

nova
October 13th, 2007, 12:09 PM
at 25min in, is that a wraith ship, or a wraith building? ive never seen it before

Lord batchi ball
October 13th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Wraith research lab. Its a building

nova
October 13th, 2007, 12:29 PM
i think thats the first wraith building ive seen (non ship)

and im also suprised to see the wraith have'nt asked how to build anti replicater guns, when they had rodney(perhaps they dont know we have them)

Xaeden
October 13th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah, short of getting an Asuran to tell them about it (which wouldn't happen) or getting a captured person from Atlantis to tell them about them it would impossible for them to know about those weapons. But, even if either of those did happen (which we pretty much know didn't) there would be no reason to ask about it until after the virus was uploaded as priority number 1 would be to get them to stop killing their people. Priority 2 would be to look into a way of getting rid of them once and for all.

marty2006
October 13th, 2007, 03:37 PM
it was cool to see a wraith building, that wraith was horrendously ugly lol

garhkal
October 13th, 2007, 03:45 PM
He looked more human to me than wraith. Heck, he looked like how Michael did in Allies...

marty2006
October 13th, 2007, 03:50 PM
lol

Sarge300491
October 13th, 2007, 09:13 PM
the wraith looked like he was all old and moldy like his face had been peeling

wise one
October 15th, 2007, 10:47 AM
i think he survived!

kirmit
October 15th, 2007, 02:45 PM
i think he survived!

God I hope not, he's my least liked wraith so far.

nova
October 21st, 2007, 12:19 PM
he was an awesome wraith, and he told us what we wanted to know about the wraith vs asurans thousands of years ago, that they turned the asurans off

rarocks24
October 21st, 2007, 12:31 PM
God I hope not, he's my least liked wraith so far.

Meh, he was ok...the worst Wraith is Brent Stait's portrayal of Michael.

He actually told us information we didn't know before, but that some have presumed. That the Wraith deactivated the Asurans. He is also a perfect example of the flaw in every race after a long time dominant. He demonstrated the same arrogance that the Ancients possessed when they were on top. Foreshadowing.

Azriel
October 22nd, 2007, 02:11 PM
On the subject of the Lab itself, one part which I did love was the lift which incorporated the dart beaming technology. I always wondered whether or not the Wraith had an equivalent to Atlantis's transporter rooms and whether we would actually get to see it or not.

I mean after all, they are a technologically advanced race, can't surely be relying solely on stairs now can they? :P

Also how exactly does the Atlantis transporter work? I mean the sound effect sounds much like a shortened version of the rings which are used in the MW which of course the Ancients invented.

Ltcolshepjumper
October 22nd, 2007, 02:14 PM
I did like that. Wraith transporter. I'm still waiting for neat Wraith technology, ships or structures that do NOT look like the insides of a buglike whale.