This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode Three?

I CAN'T be the only person that has noticed that episode three has been skipped and episode four has been shown a week early in it's place?

Hello? Vital continuity issue much?! The whole episode where Sam becomes the leader of Atlantis is just skipped. All of a sudden, wam, bam, everyone is taking orders from her when she is supposed to have headed back home?

Tell me you noticed.
    You noticed, right?
    O.O
    -

Right?

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoScribe View Post
      I CAN'T be the only person that has noticed that episode three has been skipped and episode four has been shown a week early in it's place?

Hello? Vital continuity issue much?! The whole episode where Sam becomes the leader of Atlantis is just skipped. All of a sudden, wam, bam, everyone is taking orders from her when she is supposed to have headed back home?

Tell me you noticed.
      You noticed, right?
      O.O
      -

Right?
      The only reason you see an episode folder for Doppelganger is that it was accidentally released by iTunes instead of Adrift. It has NOT been broadcast yet, so there is no continuity problem as far as the Sci-Fi channel is concerned.
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Episode 4 was accidentally released on Itunes a few days after Episode 1 was shown. Those of us with, um, better self control have not bothered downloading it.

I'll wait for when it's SUPPOSED to be on, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Episode 4 was accidentally released on Itunes a few days after Episode 1 was shown. Those of us with, um, better self control have not bothered downloading it.

I'll wait for when it's SUPPOSED to be on, thank you very much.
          As one of the people who has seen Doppelganger, I don't think the timing issue matters too much because it is a stand alone episode.
          Hey PG15, was it better self-control or the limited budget of a college student that really caused you not to pay $1.99 for it? I remember the days of being a cash-strapped college student and I probably wouldn't have paid for it then either.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Actually, I don't view money as that important (that'll probably bite me in the butt later), and certainly I wouldn't care about a buck 99.

Can I use PayPal to pay for it? Any other method and it's too much work for me.

Comment

Actually, I don't view money as that important (that'll probably bite me in the butt later), and certainly I wouldn't care about a buck 99.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/paypal/

That should help.

You can also try ebaying Itunes vouchers.

sigpic

Comment

That's a $1.99 American so that is only about $1.94 Canadian now right.
                I forgot about life before having a credit card and not being able to pay for things over the phone. (online was a few years away because I'm an old coot!) I also forgot that iTunes is not available in Canada as far as I know.
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, I find it really rather confusing that all the websites seem to say that 12-10-07 was supposed to be the air date of episode three, including this one. Yet they all, including this one, have info posted for Doppleganger and a section openned for Doppleganger (#4), but none for the episode that was supposed to air 12-10-07, which was Reunion.

Have all of these sites downloaded an I-tune release?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoScribe View Post
                    Ok, I find it really rather confusing that all the websites seem to say that 12-10-07 was supposed to be the air date of episode three, including this one. Yet they all, including this one, have info posted for Doppleganger and a section openned for Doppleganger (#4), but none for the episode that was supposed to air 12-10-07, which was Reunion.

Have all of these sites downloaded an I-tune release?
                    First of all since this is a global site, please type out the month since what you wrote would be interpreted in the US as December 10, 2007 (month-day-year) and not what I'm sure you meant as October 12, 2007 (day-month-year) as most of the rest of the world lists it.
                    Second, the owner of this site (Darren) opened the Doppelganger folder because people had seen the episode through legal means (iTunes) and he didn't want people talking about it in the general season 4 folder causing people who want to avoid spoilers to see spoilers.
                    After next week, this won't be an issue.
                    I'm not sure what other websites have done about opening a Doppelganger folder, but it comes down to the fact that the episode was mistakenly released early by iTunes and a lot of fans have already seen it and want to talk about it. I don't know how to put it any clearer.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Doppleganger was leaked 3 weeks ago after it was accidentally added to Itunes.
                      This site having a section is for people who either bought it thinking they were buying episode 1 (as production number 401 was released instead of airdate number 401) or downloaded it not so legally after an Itunes buyer released it. Reunion won't get a section until it's airing or aired.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
                        I also forgot that iTunes is not available in Canada as far as I know.
                        Oh yeaaaaahhh...that too, then.

Comment

I also forgot that iTunes is not available in Canada as far as I know.
                          Two words

Proxy Server

But as others have said, When adrift aired, ITunes accidentally uploladed PRODUCTION number 401 (doppelganger) when they should have uploaed EPISODE number 401

The wrong episode was up for the better part of 24 hours before the error was fixed and it's spread quite well since then

Reunion will go up tonight, Doppel again next friday

As to opening the episode folder, we had to balance our original motives....open it as the eps airs, with doing what we can to segregate spoilers and faciliate discussion. THus we opened the folder so that those that have seen the leaked epissode have a place to discuss it without cluttering up the open places of the forum
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            Two words

Proxy Server

But as others have said, When adrift aired, ITunes accidentally uploladed PRODUCTION number 401 (doppelganger) when they should have uploaed EPISODE number 401

The wrong episode was up for the better part of 24 hours before the error was fixed and it's spread quite well since then

Reunion will go up tonight, Doppel again next friday

As to opening the episode folder, we had to balance our original motives....open it as the eps airs, with doing what we can to segregate spoilers and faciliate discussion. THus we opened the folder so that those that have seen the leaked epissode have a place to discuss it without cluttering up the open places of the forum
                            Thanks! It allllll makes sense now. I had no idea the i-tunes one had been around for three weeks! Thanks to you to Sabreblade!

Comment

Working...
                            X