The Drakh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Drakh

I was watching A call to arms and a question occured to me.

As was pointed out in season 5 i think (could have been 4), the drakh resided on Zhadum with the shadows, as their servants/worshipers. After Zhadum was destroyed they became somewhat nomadic and also came to stay on centauri prime for at least a while.

My question however is this, do you think that zhadum was the drakhs original homeworld or whether they just came to settle there at somepoint during their history? And if it is their homeworld, do you think that it isn't the shadows homeworld, or even that the two races both evolved on zhadum. If the last one is true than i think it's safe to assume the drakh are less evolved than the shadows but still, let me know what you think.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Probably a different homeworld. Z'ha'dum wasn't even the Shadows original homeworld, they just went there to be close to Lorien. So it was probably Loriens homeworld, or at least someplace he liked to go.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Z'ha'dum is the home world of the Shadows. I guess the Drakh just followed their masters to do whatever they tell them to. but it's not their home world
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        Z'ha'dum is the home world of the Shadows. I guess the Drakh just followed their masters to do whatever they tell them to. but it's not their home world
        Z'ha'dum is not the original home world of the Shadows. The began to settle there to 'honor' Lorien. Lorien explains this to Sheridan. I'm not sure if its before he revives Sheridan or not. I think its during the episode though.

Comment

I believe the Drakh are from a different world... if you like RPG material, I think Mongoose Publishing talks a bit about the Drakh though I don't wholly agree with it, it is n interesting read.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

don't forget in s4 the drakh during the minbari civil war they appearedlooking to blag some planets when the warrior caste started acting like king of the hill

Comment

Working...
            X