This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok it's half done....your thoughts?

I didn't see any points just about your opinions. IMHO, i think this season,even though it's a lot of on-world episodes, is running along side season 3, and the episodes after the break seem to be even better!

Your thoughts?

I agree. While the episodes we've seen have been good they haven't had too much to do with the overall plot of the series. As in, are they going to resolve some of the ongoing plotlines.

I can't wait for more!

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

The best is yet to come. So far, it has been a very different season. There is a stronger focus on characters and I think that most episodes have not been stand alone. There are many references to past episodes and I think that the show builds well on them.

I like that some episodes (namely Affinity) just didn't seem like an SG-1 episodes. It seemed to bring the show back down-to-earth while providing a different look at the characters.

I think that the next couple of episodes will be very sad as the show seems to be coming to an end. I hope that RDA's restricted schedule doesn't interefer with the final episode.

Comment

I have mix thoughts so far. Some of the episodes are better then seaosn 7 while others are just as bad or worse.
        Minor spolier
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        |
        I'm glad they have the replicators this season, I missed them in season 7.
        "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

My favorite so far has been the Teal'c centered episodes. Avatar and Sacrifices!! Which is a bit odd for me, because I am not usually a huge fan of the Teal'c episodes. But I nearly wet myself when I watched Avatar...I thought it was so well done.

When I first heard about Avatar, I didn't give it much thought. I thought it would be ok, nothing that special. Man, was I wrong! I absolutely love that episode.

And yes, from the spoilers of the rest of the season, it looks like a great one. It might even compete with Season 7 for my all time favorite.

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I am happy with the season so far. Can't wait for the second half!
            O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
            Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

I'm OK with this season so far, there are a few eps I didn't like so much, but that's to be expected. I can't wait for the second half though- it looks awesome!
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

It's been OK.

First 4 episodes were really good. Then it got worse, quite bad in places. Although Avatar was good, and Endgame was all right. The second half does seem better though.

Comment

So far, it's been better overall than the first half of season 7. And the second half sounds very promising...
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

in regaurds to ending some open story lines. i want to see an episode where we revisit the "giant aliens" from cristal skull. i want to know what happens to daniels uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by flushingcomic
                      in regaurds to ending some open story lines. i want to see an episode where we revisit the "giant aliens" from cristal skull. i want to know what happens to daniels uncle.
                      Gee, we haven't heard that one before...(JK)

Welcome to GateWorld; The home of comics, and shippers, and geeks...oh, my!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

So far the first half has been good. I'm very excited about the second half of season eight.

Comment

I will miss Sg-1 when it is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by flushingcomic

Yes, welcome to Gateworld, but you must know that they are known as the "Giiiiaant Aliiiiens" (or something to that extent) around here.
                            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                              Yes, welcome to Gateworld, but you must know that they are known as the "Giiiiaant Aliiiiens" (or something to that extent) around here.
                              That's right. You have to spell it the way Nick pronounces it!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X