This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come up with your own stargate character

If you can, come up with your own stargate character.
    There are a few rules:

1. If he/she has any cool abilities, they cant be too powerful.
    2. Needs to be realistic within the Sci'Fi paramiters (not anything like, being able to blow up planets with their mind).
    3. Need to make a back-ground story for the character.
    4. If its a character with cool abilities, has to have at least one or two weaknesses.
    Just follow those rules, and have some fun.
    sigpic

I always liked Stargate, but then I REALLY liked it.

Originally posted by Ionis Furry View Post
    If you can, come up with your own stargate character.
    There are a few rules:

1. If he/she has any cool abilities, they cant be too powerful.
    2. Needs to be realistic within the Sci'Fi paramiters (not anything like, being able to blow up planets with their mind).
    3. Need to make a back-ground story for the character.
    4. If its a character with cool abilities, has to have at least one or two weaknesses.
    Just follow those rules, and have some fun.
    Why do they have to have weaknesses? As of yet, we haven't seen people like Adria have any weaknesses (besides the anti-Prior device, but that's like saying my toxic gas can stop you from breathing... Isn't really a weakness, it's just a weapon).
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

^True but we have only seen Adria in a few episodes and we arent going to see her that much more in the future even if she is in the film (not sure whether she is, but id imagine she is)

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
        ^True but we have only seen Adria in a few episodes and we arent going to see her that much more in the future even if she is in the film (not sure whether she is, but id imagine she is)
        Okay, then make that Adria/Priors
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Okay, then make that Adria/Priors
          Ok, but in a way the priors have a big weakness in the fact taht they cannot do anything of their own choosing. They are basicallyt mindless zombies with a hell of a lot of power, granted, but still mindless zombies. I mean they think they will join the ranks of the Ori after they die (when they finally do die)

Comment

I have already come up with my own character, whos name is the name of my account.
            His name is Ionis Furry. He wasnt born into this world, he was created. He was genetically made by a race of people who were trying to make the perfect soldier. They were a human like race who were on the evolutionary tract to assension. They began a project called "Furry" to created a perfect soldier to fight a tyrant race of people on their planet who were building forces and tech to take complete control of the world. They took DNA from advanced people in their society, to blend them together to make the perfect soldier, one that would have advanced abilities, telekinesis, healing abilities, and super inteligence. It took them 17 tries before they got it right, but when they did, Ionis was the result. He grew like a normal person, but the tyrant race, the Eoken, found out about the project, and bombed the facility where it was taking place. Ionis was only 12 when they bombed his home. Everyone was killed, except for Ionis, and somehow the explosion mutated him, made him different than before. The Eoken found him while surveying the site, and took him to a scientific research facility, where he stayed for a number of years. Ionis later heard that the Eoken bombed the homelands of his creators, until they surrenderd. During the next 6 years, Ionis thought about how to free himself, and how to exact his revenge on those who destroyed his creators. During those 6 years, Ionis developed the ability to hear thoughts, and learned that his captors where researching a way to produce zero point energy, which they had never done before. Ionis finally saw his chance of how to escape, and how to get revenge on his captors. After showing the kind of scientific thinking that he was capable of to his captors, he offered his services to help them gain control of the rest of the planet, by building ships, and developing a way to draw zero point energy. Over the next 7 years, he helped the Eoken develope weapons, and shield technology, at lastly, the plans for a powerful ship that can travel long distences through space. After the ship was made, Ionis snuck onto the ship after it was completed, and took it for himself, leaving the planet, but not before giving the Eoken a way to draw zero point energy. When they tried it, they were destroyed by a catastrofic overload, which destroyed the plantet and the entire solar system. After that, Ionis traveled through space, gathering technology from alien races who he became friends with. On one planet he came across, he found a plant that could help extend his life, and through combining the properties of other plants and chemicals he had come across, he developed a serum that greatly extended his life by hundreds of years, but with extending his life came a price, he had to take it regularly or esle he would die. At one point he gathered so much technology that he had to build a new ship, called "The Peacekeeper", with the help of an alien race he saved from destruction. Ionis had lived for 212 years when he came uppon the Milky Way galaxy. After arriving, he descovered the goa'ould, and that they controlled the galaxy, but he managed to stay hidden with his stealth technology, freely exploring space. He came upon a planet, that was uninhabited, but he descovered a repository of the ancients, downloaded the knowledge within it, and to this day, is still sorting through it. He learned from it, how to make a zero point module, but his are different from the ancient ZPMs. While traveling the Milky Way, he came across a planet with humans on it, who were on the prink of dying out, so he offered them a life on his ship, an offer which they took. He taught them all he knew, in exchange for helping him maintain his ship. For saving them, they gave him the name Ionis. After he was captured by the Eoken, Ionis called himself Furry, but after the people he saved gave him a name, he called himself, Ionis Furry. And now, 41 years later, Ionis is in the Pegasus galaxy, watching and learning about the Wraith.

And thats the story about my character. Sorry about the lengthy story, but thats all of the important details. Now its your turn.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Why do they have to have weaknesses? As of yet, we haven't seen people like Adria have any weaknesses (besides the anti-Prior device, but that's like saying my toxic gas can stop you from breathing... Isn't really a weakness, it's just a weapon).
              The reason that they have to have a weakness, is because heros have to have at least one weakness, like superman, he becomes weak around kryptonite, and villians like Doomsday dont have weaknesses, beacause when the hero finally wins the battle against the villian, it adds much more exitement to the story. Adria would be Doomsday, and Daniel Jackson, in The Quest Part 2 would be Superman, and that he cant handle the amount of energy it takes to use his abilities, that would be his kryptonite. Heros cant be too powerful because it they were then they would win right away and there wouldnt be any good cool stuff to the story.
              sigpic

Comment

MY OC would be a young woman who is close to Dr. Fraiser's size and body structure. Her mind would have the capacity to hold the Ancient knowledge but she wouldn't understand it.

Her ability is her brains ability to absorb information like a sponge and a photographic memory.

Her strengths would be strong sense of family, loyalty and capacity to find hope in the most desperate situations. She would be a genius at music and art and apply. Generally just wants to live and have fun, fall in love, get married, have kids and live the American dream.

Her weakness: The inability to understand the information stored in her head. Bores easily and gets frustrated with the knowledge with would be to advanced for her compensations level. She would give the enemy the benefit of the doubt and tends to be too trusting. She would be emotionally connected to people and event around her. Tends to wear her hear on her sleeve. She would also have some learning issues, like dyslexia, only knows basic math and spelling.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Lt. Mark Dawson has just graduated from the academy and durring a routine blood test was discovered to have the ancient gene. Naturally, they decide to post him into the Stargate program. He has a basis in astrophysics and was considered to be the most brilliant cadet in scientific feilds since Samantha Carter. General O'Neill decides to post him to SG-1 to replace Carter as their tech wizard since she has just shipped out to Atlantis. Dawson is cocky and Mitchell is constantly having to make sure that he doesn't get himself into trouble, but when they need a brilliant plan to save the team's ass he always comes through and is always more than proficient in a fire fight. Much to Mitchell and Dr. Jackson's chargin, Dawson spends way too much time flirting with alien women, including Ms Mal Doran. All in all, Lt. Dawson has a long way to go before he and completely fill Carter's sizable shoes on the team, but he's doing just fine for now.

Perfecto!

Comment

Well, here I go:

Captain/Major/Lt. Colonel/Colonel (at different points) Kyle Antoine Flemming::

An African-American male born in Atlanta, GA January 1, 1981. Joined the US Army at the age of 21. Officially became apart of the Stargate Program in May of 2005, at the rank of Captain. Notable service (and this is apart of a game I'm making called Stargate Battlefront): fought in the Ori War in the year 2007; promoted to the rank of Major by the end of the war (4 yrs. by the game, 1 year by canon); recently promoted Maj. Kyle Flemming commands the Earth ship Ithaca (much more advanced than anything Earth has now) beginning in the year 2015; in the year 2017, again promoted (for combat service) LTC Flemming sees combat again against a barbaric race of alien lifeforms called (this should sound familiar) the Haaken, the single threat to the expansion of Earth's territorial empire (in the Milky Way) and all other worlds under Earth protection; in the year 2024 now Colonel Flemming combats the Haaken for the last time. COL. Flemming is fatally wounded near the close of the battle; the dying Flemming is carried aboard the USS Saturn and is placed in a stasis chamber. At the close of the battle (which is also the close of the war), Saturn returns to a nearby, Earth-occupied world, where physicians unsuccessfully work for 2 yrs. to reverse COL. Flemmings fatal injuries. Flemming is left in stasis until a successful treatment can be developed.

Other info: Flemming was married and had two young children when he was fatally wounded; Col. Flemming was regarded as a hero both in the Ori war and more so after the Haaken War. Among the many names of soldiers (who died in the Haaken and Ori wars) carved on the Camelot War Memorial is Flemming's name.
                    Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 12 October 2007, 12:55 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Cool stuff guys, liking the stories of your characters, cant wait to see who else comes up with something.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ack, forgive my mispelling of my own story line, his name is Ionis Fury, as in anger. I alwas mix furry and fury up. srry.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X