Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hooded Man (spoilers & speculation for S2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hooded Man (spoilers & speculation for S2)

Y'know, this is pure speculation on my part, but if we go along with the Evil Peter theme, isn't it possible that he's the one killing the others? After all, he has Hiro's teleportation/timebending ability, so he could easily be bopping around the US nixing the First Guard without his Irish mates knowing about it. Possibly even without himself knowing about it.

Of course, the downside is that I don't think either Peter has any way of knowing who's in the First Guard, but maybe that just means it's FUTURE Evil Peter jumping back in time.

Or we could go with the tamer possibility of it being the Flying Stalkerboy. I have an intense and unending dislike of him (even greater than my dislike of Peter) and despite what the actors are saying about their characters in interviews (talking about how "they're both falling in love for the first time) I don't entirely buy it. Maybe it was just his introduction, but I find West inherently creepy and I'd be surprised if he didn't have ulterior motives (beyond those of the normal horny teenage male) for getting involved with Claire.

Those are my top two candidates. Anyone else care to add?

I just saw the first 2 episodes, Four Months Later and Lizards today.

As of yet, I have no speculation on who the hooded man could be.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Y'know, this is pure speculation on my part, but if we go along with the Evil Peter theme, isn't it possible that he's the one killing the others? After all, he has Hiro's teleportation/timebending ability, so he could easily be bopping around the US nixing the First Guard without his Irish mates knowing about it. Possibly even without himself knowing about it.

Of course, the downside is that I don't think either Peter has any way of knowing who's in the First Guard, but maybe that just means it's FUTURE Evil Peter jumping back in time.

Or we could go with the tamer possibility of it being the Flying Stalkerboy. I have an intense and unending dislike of him (even greater than my dislike of Peter) and despite what the actors are saying about their characters in interviews (talking about how "they're both falling in love for the first time) I don't entirely buy it. Maybe it was just his introduction, but I find West inherently creepy and I'd be surprised if he didn't have ulterior motives (beyond those of the normal horny teenage male) for getting involved with Claire.

I vote for Kenzei.

Comment

As I said in the other thread, I see him as being more of a behind-the-scenes guy than someone who's out and actually committing the deeds himself, but then again, am I mis-remembering or did Papa Nakamura recognize his attacker? That could lend weight to the possibility of it being Kensei since- close connection to the Petrelli family or not- I don't think Mr Nakamura is likely to know/recognize Peter.

Whoever it is has to be able to survive the drop to the ground- or be able to fly/teleport away.

Might be interesting if it was Nathan and he's gone all crazy darkside because of Peter.

Hmm... The more I think about it, though, the more I like the idea of it being Kensei. A lot of the pieces would fit, but then again, the easy fit almost makes it seem too easy.

Hope they don't keep us in suspense too long.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

My initial thoughts so far is that Peter, or a version of Peter, is the 'Hooded Man'. He could have absorbed Nicki's double killer personality, use Hiro's teleport abilities after reading his mother's mind prior to 'saving the world'.

I think Flying Stalkerboy is creepy too. He seems to be the type to gain her trust and then hurt her. At least that is my impression so far.

I want to watch that episode again. There just seemed to be alot of information in it.
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 October 2007, 08:14 PM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Flyboy was Midas's little toady. Unless there's another sinister group for him to toady up to.

Comment

Evil Peter? No, I think not Shadow person!

My theory. Oh and before I say it, I know you will scoff at me. Scoff a way my dear, I care not

So hooded man = Ando.

Now before you say "oh but he was there with the sword remember?" Yes yes, but he may have had help in going back in time .....

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                I vote for Kenzei.
                So do I.
                Spoiler:
                His healing ability would presumably stop him dieing from old age as well.

Comment

West the flying skaterboy is a creep, I think he's screwing with her head, Trying to turn her against her surogate father Noah!

Thats the typical archetype though, Claire is indestructable, but her mind is not, her young mind is easily damaged, and does not repair as quick, if ever, we all know that in the 3rd episode, we see Noah presumably dead, with Claire and an unknown figure in sexual like emrace (not sex, but a loving type embrace like a kiss) maybe West has been planted there to draw her out of hiding, he was captured and works as an agent, a pair, so the other one may be a normal human, at the same school, or a freak just like him, that we have yet to see, or have yet to see what they can do!!?
                  sigpic
                  In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Yeah, I have a sneaky suspicion that West is an agent of the company working to bring Claire to the dark side, and take out Bennet too.

Because Bennet is out to destroy teh company, and Bob. And Bob doesn't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Evil Peter? No, I think not Shadow person!

My theory. Oh and before I say it, I know you will scoff at me. Scoff a way my dear, I care not

So hooded man = Ando.

Now before you say "oh but he was there with the sword remember?" Yes yes, but he may have had help in going back in time .....
                      Ando?! My, my, my, you do tend towards the comical, don't you, Nathan?

I don't for a minute believe that it was Ando and I refuse to even consider the possibility unless I need a good laugh.

I know! Maybe it's Mr Muggles! Perhaps he has developed some untold power of body morphing and now he's sniffing out all the First Guard and doing away with them. Everyone would recognize him up close because he keeps his adorable doggy face and they all know him as the King of Best of Breed.

Ando. Pfft! I laugh mockingly in your direction, sirrah.

Comment

Beware some spoilers

Wow it’s been such a long time since I have posted here I don’t even recognise most of the people except Shadow (*?*) of course [how you doing shadow]. Ok been watching the show so far not bad.

This is just my take on hooded guy, I’m undecided at the moment between Kensei or the boggy Man I am leaning towards boggy Man who I believe is one of the old group of Heroes who may have disappeared and has now some how returned. My guess the in-fighting led older generation of heroes doing something very trouble and killing one of the heroes who did completely die and now wants revenge.

Remember we have only me met 7 of the older generation of heroes I believe their are 12 old together (I’m sure I read it was 12 somewhere).
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Well, we have yet to meet Uluru, who was featured in the Heroes Value Stamps last season. I still have hopes that he'll show up somewhere. I kinda figured that whoever the Hooded Man is, it's also the Bogeyman from Molly's nightmares, although that could be misdirection and the "bad guy" we're all focusing on is nothing compared to the BIG Bad the heroes will eventually be fighting.

*waves to Wass*

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                            I vote for Kenzei.
                            yep, he gets my vote too, although it seems like they set it up to look like it was Nathan Petrelli, what with him bumping into Ando in the plaza and then being at his mums appartment when she found the picture perhaps he works for kensei or maybe its just a big red herring.

or he is evil Nathan from the mirror universe, the bigger the beard the more evil your alternate self is, so watch out!! and he trapped the real scarred Nathan in a mirror to taunt him for all time.......ive just figured it all out its so obvious!
                            To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

If it is Kensei, boy is he going to have some serious explaining to do to Hiro once he returns to our timeline.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X