PDA

View Full Version : Hurrah for Bill...

Orlin2000
October 7th, 2007, 05:58 PM
spoilers 4 s4 and s10 ahead for those of you who might wanna have a winge...

So having seen lifeline can we assume that Bill Lee is now a member of the atlantis expedition... thoughts? also what about his kids (im assumin he has em cus of the whole twilight bark, also assumin hes divorced cus of the convention where he turned into Bill the playa Lee:)

Daniel Jackson
October 7th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Well...
Dr. Lee won't be joining the expedition, he's only in one more episode: "Midway," the 15th episode. I suspect he was transfered from the SGC to the midway station.

Orlin2000
October 7th, 2007, 07:00 PM
bugger.

P-90_177
October 7th, 2007, 07:51 PM
personally i think it's a good thing. it sg-1 i think he's a good character but every appearence he's had in atlantis has made him seem increasingly foolish with the exception of critical mass.

jenks
October 7th, 2007, 08:22 PM
spoilers 4 s4 and s10 ahead for those of you who might wanna have a winge...

So having seen lifeline can we assume that Bill Lee is now a member of the atlantis expedition... thoughts? also what about his kids (im assumin he has em cus of the whole twilight bark, also assumin hes divorced cus of the convention where he turned into Bill the playa Lee:)

Was he ever married?

P-90_177
October 7th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Was he ever married?

well he has kids so we can assume so.

hokusman
October 7th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I seriously wish ONE of the writers could have given Dr. Lee something positive to do. His character is funny, but it gets grating when all he ever does is screw up and be a nerd.

knowsfords
October 8th, 2007, 12:27 AM
How will he cope without WoW at the midway station!

Alipeeps
October 8th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Well...
Dr. Lee won't be joining the expedition, he's only in one more episode: "Midway," the 15th episode. I suspect he was transfered from the SGC to the midway station.

I believe he may also be in The Last Man.

jenks
October 8th, 2007, 10:23 AM
well he has kids so we can assume so.

How so?

kirmit
October 8th, 2007, 01:23 PM
SHRINKING! You got to love Dr. Lee and the foolish things is what makes the character funny, you can't change that.

rarocks24
October 8th, 2007, 03:07 PM
How will he cope without WoW at the midway station!

Easy, he will whip up some subspace amplifiers and connect them to a router based out of his home on Earth. He will connect to the Internet via subspace and play WoW. Problem solved.

andromeda_dan
October 8th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Bill will use up the ZPM by dialing earth every 38 minutes every day to stay on top of WoW.

Gen_J_O'Neill
October 8th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Isn't he also in Outcast. He'll be on earth there so there's no need to worry about his WoW time. Well for that ep anyway.

PG15
October 9th, 2007, 10:15 PM
There's nothing wrong with being a nerd! :p