The Wraith will be huge trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wraith will be huge trouble

Asurans can build ships much faster than the Ancients, and it looks like they made some upgrades: White shields (much stronger than Auroa class shields), and their ships can cloak.

Earth ships facing off against the Asurans will be in huge trouble as well. Why? Our weapons wont dent the Asuran shields.

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
    Asurans can build ships much faster than the Ancients, and it looks like they made some upgrades: White shields (much stronger than Auroa class shields), and their ships can cloak.

Earth ships facing off against the Asurans will be in huge trouble as well. Why? Our weapons wont dent the Asuran shields.
    1. Color has nothing to do with shield strength.

2. Their shields were yellow/orange.

3. The Lanteans posessed cloaking technology, as well, yet the Wraith beat them.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post

earth ships has been faced with tougher ships, i think

well aslong as mckay or sheppard are on those ships, then they wont be destroyed
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        The Lanteans posessed cloaking technology, as well, yet the Wraith beat them.
        What about beaming technology? I don't think I've ever heard of a reference to that, and if not then thank God for the Asguard.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post

well aslong as mckay or sheppard are on those ships, then they wont be destroyed
          don't forget Carter
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            1. Color has nothing to do with shield strength.

2. Their shields were yellow/orange.

3. The Lanteans posessed cloaking technology, as well, yet the Wraith beat them.

Ok I am not talking too you directly even though I quoted you but....

enough about the color of the shields it means absolutey nothing, for all we Know they may have festive color for thier shields, its christmas how about
            some red or today I feel like having blue.

And the Asurans will have a tough war with the Wraith because they both have similar numbers and advanced tech so lets sit back and watch the show.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
              plus *SPOILERS FOR 4x02*
              Spoiler:
              The Apollo fared quite well against the replicator ship that decloaked in front of Sheppard

lol so true...

Comment

i just feel sorry for any wraith facing down an asuran in a ground battle.

they look human so first the wraith will try to stun them. but of course energy weapons won't effect them so they'll just keep going. then the wraith will try getting physical and try to feed at which point they wouldn't be able to absorb any energy and the asurans would just pick them up and throw them off. even worse if a wraith dart transports them and takes them to a hive.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

could it be possible that one of the reasons the lanteans stop using the replicators in their battle against the Wraith is that the Wraight would start to absorb and assimilate replicator abilities and strenghts? Afterall, the Wraith evolved from the iratus bug after generations of absorbing humans/ lanteans.

Comment

well yes.......but the lanteans were biological where as the asurans...........aren't.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

The Wraith may learn to absorb the nanites and control them almost in the same manner as how EW was injected with nanites, then having Mckay reprogram the nanites to become harmless to EW. If EW was able to use the nanites in her to control Oberoth and the replicators, then it would also be possible for the Wraith to absorb the replicator nanites with their life force sucking palms and control them as well.

Comment

I did not know are they trouble, but I would be glad if I able see one of those fight.
                        Asgard in memoriam

Comment

well, now that sheppard and his team have activated the command code for asurans to attack the wraith, i dont think the wraith stand a chance... im sure i read a future ep sysnopsis, and the wraith gonna need our help to defeat a major enemy or sumthing.

well, i say leave the wraith to face the asurans alone, then we jump in and destroy the asurans after wraith r dead

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                            i just feel sorry for any wraith facing down an asuran in a ground battle.

they look human so first the wraith will try to stun them. but of course energy weapons won't effect them so they'll just keep going. then the wraith will try getting physical and try to feed at which point they wouldn't be able to absorb any energy and the asurans would just pick them up and throw them off. even worse if a wraith dart transports them and takes them to a hive.
                            Exactly.

Imagine trying an expieriment and transforming a wraith so he can suck the stuff outa asurans. "WHOOHOO MORE RAM!!!!"

Comment

but asuran nanites are programmed to kill wraith DNA

well the wraith wouldnt handle too well since there are only a few of them left

future episodes:
                              Spoiler:
                              it seems atlantis lends a hand to the wraith who gather a alliance to defeat a common foe, so their quite desperate
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X