PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG-1 Game?

Firecast
October 3rd, 2004, 09:24 AM
So I heard there a game currently being made, but I've yet to find alot of info on it, such as what is the game called?

can u guys tell me abit more about it?

Neo
October 4th, 2004, 07:23 AM
I am a hardcore gamer and yes they are making a stargate game. they havent released any info at all on the game except for that it will be relased in 2006 or so. the only thing i can hope for is major Gate usage and maybe even make it an MMO. might even be an rpg. so many ideas to choose from but if i hear any news on it i'll get back to ya.

Firecast
October 4th, 2004, 07:44 AM
so we dont even know wat type of game it is?

i hope its an fps!

Neo
October 4th, 2004, 07:52 AM
lol that wouyld be sweet

Firecast
October 4th, 2004, 08:26 AM
stargate has been screaming for an fps for years....

off topic, wasn't the very first game based on the movie a side scroller shooter like duke nukem??

GateWorld
October 4th, 2004, 08:43 AM
There is currently a Stargate board game available from Fleet Games, and an RPG from Alderac.

The first SG-1 PC/console video game is due out in time for holiday '05 from Perception / JoWood. It's a first-person shooter -- the video game-ish footage you might have seen in Season Eight's "Avatar" was done by Perception, and is from the game.

Darren

Firecast
October 4th, 2004, 08:49 AM
whats the board game like?

Darren
October 4th, 2004, 10:43 AM
I haven't played it, but my impression is that it's sort of a cross between Risk and Solar Quest. Little plastic pieces for Stargates, ships, troops, etc. Cards for special attacks like sending a nuke through a gate. You can play as humans (Tau'ri), Goa'uld, or Asgard.

More info at: http://www.stargatesg1.us/

greytop
October 4th, 2004, 11:23 AM
I hope that it comes out in a PC version, single and multi-version.

Firecast
October 4th, 2004, 12:27 PM
the new games for pc, xbox and ps2!

Neo
October 4th, 2004, 01:27 PM
sweet i can get it for all three :)
i just not sure about the whole fps thing. what are we gonna do? i mean like mission terms. like just goin on missions and shooting stuff?

Elite Anubis Guard
October 5th, 2004, 09:14 AM
im not sure, go on missions attacking gou'lds and stuff, but this show is crying out for an fps!

im firecast btw!

Neo
October 7th, 2004, 01:46 PM
lol maybe a mixture of first and third person. just for death gliders and stuff hehehe ;)

JediTrilobite
October 7th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Has anyone played the RPG? How is it?

buckner
October 8th, 2004, 04:03 PM
lol maybe a mixture of first and third person. just for death gliders and stuff hehehe ;)

That would be cool but I want to explore some.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 9th, 2004, 12:58 AM
somethin like mace griffen would be cool, just better, so u can get into viehles, screw that....Far Cry....something like that would be cool!

Elite Anubis Guard
October 9th, 2004, 04:06 AM
well i was reading some interviews and the project leader said the game was to be an fps with a twist!

buckner
October 9th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Just hope they twist it with an RPG

chiefchucky
October 14th, 2004, 02:34 PM
the new games for pc, xbox and ps2!
What about Gamboy Advance SP/DS or Gamecube?

youngtusk87
October 14th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I heard it was an FPS, personaly I think it would be much more effective as a third-person shooter. Anyone seen the specs of the new Ghost Recon engine? Hot-damn! Yea... anyone play that Stargate mod for Battlefield 1942? That thing was horrible...

Elite Anubis Guard
October 15th, 2004, 08:31 AM
well i wonder waht engine they are using?

aschen
October 15th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Probably the Half Life engine.

youngtusk87
October 16th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I doubt it. Half Life engine isn't a good one to make a real independent game out of. Unreal maybe, because you can do so much more with it. Who knows, maybe they'll spend the extra money to programm they're own.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 17th, 2004, 12:47 AM
id like farcry eninge, so much can be done with that!

youngtusk87
October 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Probably the Half Life engine.

If you mean Half-Life 2, then yeah, possibly.

As for the FarCry engine, thats privatly owned, it would probably be cheaper to hire some Programmers and make their own. :D

I actually have a good layout for a Stargate game I wanted to make after establishing my future business.

Andy867
October 18th, 2004, 08:06 AM
I remember reading that they are using a modified version of the Unreal Engine. Now whether or not its the engine for Unreal 2 or Unreal tourament, I am not sure of.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 18th, 2004, 08:42 AM
yeh its in an interview with the developer!

Spiderman
October 18th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if they made the game so that you can choose if you are for the Tauri or for the Goa'uld?If you were with the Tauri you should be able to give commands to your team-mates.And if you were a Goa'uld you should be able to begin as a ordinary Goa'uld and than climb up to be a powerful Goa'uld like Anubis,Yu,Apophis or Sokar...Or you should play one of the Goa'uld systemlords.And attack the Tok'ra and the Tauri with your ha'tak's.That would be cool.What do you guys think about it? :D :D And who would you like to play?The Tauri and who of the Tauri or the Goa'uld and which lord of the Goa'uld?

Elite Anubis Guard
October 19th, 2004, 10:07 AM
nice like sw galaxies!

Gothann
October 20th, 2004, 07:34 PM
It's Unreal Engine 2, it's going to be an FPS game.

The site's URL is already reserved: http://www.stargate-alliance.com/
I also have links to the developper companies: http://www.perception.com.au/home.html
http://www.jowood.com/

Check both companies' news lists for their announcements on the StarGate game and info about it. *Waits impatiently for the teaser site's launch*

They also say that the game will be released in 2005, let's hope it's not delayed.
(credits, if any should be given, go to BeyondUnreal.com's Wiki site for having one of the developpers of the StarGate game having made a tutorial on their site, plugging his work on the SG game at the same time)

Elite Anubis Guard
October 23rd, 2004, 01:02 AM
nice find, so at least we got a title!

youngtusk87
October 23rd, 2004, 09:36 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if they made the game so that you can choose if you are for the Tauri or for the Goa'uld?If you were with the Tauri you should be able to give commands to your team-mates.And if you were a Goa'uld you should be able to begin as a ordinary Goa'uld and than climb up to be a powerful Goa'uld like Anubis,Yu,Apophis or Sokar...Or you should play one of the Goa'uld systemlords.And attack the Tok'ra and the Tauri with your ha'tak's.That would be cool.What do you guys think about it? :D :D And who would you like to play?The Tauri and who of the Tauri or the Goa'uld and which lord of the Goa'uld?

I was thinking about something like that. A massive multiplayer online game. Go'ould vs. Us! Having different calsses like assaulter, breacher, sniper, etc, and the go'ould have gauird, havy soldier, and what not. Drivable vehicels like Death gliders and stuff. And then later, they could have an expantion pack for Atlantis! That would be tight, I think.

greytop
October 23rd, 2004, 10:58 AM
It's Unreal Engine 2, it's going to be an FPS game.

The site's URL is already reserved: http://www.stargate-alliance.com/
I also have links to the developper companies: http://www.perception.com.au/home.html
http://www.jowood.com/

Check both companies' news lists for their announcements on the StarGate game and info about it. *Waits impatiently for the teaser site's launch*

They also say that the game will be released in 2005, let's hope it's not delayed.
(credits, if any should be given, go to BeyondUnreal.com's Wiki site for having one of the developpers of the StarGate game having made a tutorial on their site, plugging his work on the SG game at the same time)
Will this be an online game?

Gothann
October 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
Will this be an online game?
From what I've read and researched, there is no mention of the presence of online play. Wait until the end of the month (I'm guessing next month) in order to see the full teaser site. I'm sure that there will be much more information on that site than any other official sources have released yet.

Teaser site to launch in October

Rottenmann, Austria - STARGATE SG-1, one of the most popular science-fiction shows in television history, will soon become a ground-breaking game title for the PC and major console systems. Publisher JoWooD Productions, the Australian development team Perception and MGM Interactive are collaborating to create a masterpiece, promising to make Stargate fans’ dreams come true.

"The license is another great step into the international market for us," said JoWooD Productions CEO Andreas Tobler. "We are talking about a show on air in 64 countries, with more than 17 million viewers worldwide each week! Now we have the unique opportunity to transform this highly attractive scenario into a game that will deliver not only superb graphics and an extensive storyline tied in to the SG-1 series, but also innovative and extensive gameplay. It will be a game worthy of the Stargate heritage."

JoWooD will launch a "teaser" Website for the upcoming Stargate game in October. The game itself is scheduled to be released worldwide in late 2005.

"The game won’t be for Stargate fans only," said Mario Baumann, JoWooD’s marketing manager. "The quality and the innovation of the game will attract lots of other players. Our target group is unbelievably huge. With high-quality development and an innovative communication strategy, Perception and JoWooD will not only release a top-selling title, but one poised to make history in its genre. You’ve always wanted to reach for the stars? Here’s your chance."

JoWooD Productions Software AG
JoWooD Productions Software AG is listed on the Vienna stock exchange and is a leader in the development of computer and video games. JoWooD develops and publishes internationally competitive, high-quality entertainment software for all current and future games platforms. JoWooD has development studios in Vienna and Ebensee (Austria) as well as a further group of outstanding studios in Germany: Wings Simulations, Neon and Massive Development. The company’s headquarters are in Rottenmann/Austria with subsidiaries in Germany and Japan. JoWooD games are delivered through a worldwide network of distribution partners. For further information, please visit our homepage www.jowood.com.

About MGM Interactive
MGM Interactive, a unit of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. (NYSE: MGM), manages business development and production of interactive products for a variety of multimedia platforms, as well as talent and developer relationships. MGM Interactive’s upcoming games include GoldenEye: Rogue Agent™ published by Electronic Arts from the James Bond game franchise, Rocky Legends™ from Ubisoft, the next console game in the smash hit Rocky game franchise, Stargate SG-1™ from JoWooD Productions Software AG., based on the highly rated hit television series, and mobile phone games and downloads for Pink Panther, Rocky and Agent Cody Banks. For more information, visit www.mgm.com.

Perception
Perception is a privately owned software developer based in Sydney, Australia, making both original and licensed games for console and PC platforms. Games are developed completely in house using facilities that include a state-of-the-art recording studio. For more information on Perception, visit www.perception.com.au.

That's the EXACT quote from the news on both company websites. Apparently, the "Get in the Game" sweepstakes were redirected to them in order for them to create the chracter model.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 24th, 2004, 12:41 AM
in the interview with the project leader he said it would have multiplayer majobies!

youngtusk87
October 24th, 2004, 10:08 AM
in the interview with the project leader he said it would have multiplayer majobies!

In this age of gaming, it would be insane not to have some sort of online play. Of course there are good games without online capability, but this generation of consoles is really based around internet gameplay.

greytop
October 24th, 2004, 10:37 AM
I hope the game has playing levels, even it you can play online. I'm not used to playing games online. :(

youngtusk87
October 24th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Playing online with other people can be intimidating, but as long as your in a ANd judging from those interviews, they are really hyping this thing, so if it turns out not to have at least multiplayer, I would be really supprised.

Gothann
October 26th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Well, since SG-1 was never really heavy-combat based... It's safe to say that the game will have a lot of single player mission-based play, and very likely to have multiplayer missions (since the Unreal Tournament series is proof that multiplayer mission-based levels can be made with the engine)

GeneralJackO'Neill
October 27th, 2004, 02:49 PM
No, I haven't. But I've played Battlefield 1942.

Remember in...that episode where Teal'c is in a video game? Kinda looked funny. Maybe the game will look like that.

youngtusk87
October 31st, 2004, 10:49 AM
I thought someone said that was the engine they were using. Kinda crazy.

Gothann
October 31st, 2004, 01:39 PM
Well, there IS some mention of the game being played in Season 8, and that the looks in that game are the same as in the real game, but that can still mean they're using the Unreal Engine to create it.

youngtusk87
October 31st, 2004, 06:00 PM
Yeah, of course, the unreal bengine is the obvious choice for almost any FPS video game.

alphamale
November 1st, 2004, 06:33 AM
The engine they are useing in the Unreal Tournement 2004 engine! Sorry I cant say anymore ;)

youngtusk87
November 1st, 2004, 02:20 PM
2004 Engine? Not bad. But the 3.0 engine looks wicked.

Edit: Nasty typo.

Gothann
November 1st, 2004, 02:57 PM
Because it would extend creation of the game for another year or so. They'd have to reprogram the physics, redo the character models (with MUCH more details and polygons), reskin them, remake all of the levels with much more detail...

Not to mention: one map in Unreal Engine 3 (a small one, at that) has over 3 million polygons. No graphics card right now can take that, alongside the character models, alongside the pixels for the skins...

In short, this game has been in production since way before Unreal Engine 3 was even announced. It's only fair to leave the designers be. Don't forget: SG-1 is drawing to a close. If it DOES end at season 8, they NEED to release the game in time for the end of the series.

alphamale
November 11th, 2004, 12:24 AM
After watching Avatar the other night and seeing there high poly models TBH i'm not that impressed anymore quite dissapointed :(

youngtusk87
November 15th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Don't worry, a game goes through many cycles before becoming the near glitch free-polygon enriched, bump mapped-experienced to get when you snap it into your game console. (Or PC)

Gothann
November 15th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Don't worry, a game goes through many cycles before becoming the near glitch free-polygon enriched, bump mapped-experienced to get when you snap it into your game console. (Or PC)
Not to mention that the episode aired a few months ago. By now both teams have had enough time to have remade all of the characters' looks and improve the looks ingame.

BUT, all I want is a FN P90 in my hands, ready to take on Jaffa...

Icegod
November 16th, 2004, 01:02 AM
After watching Avatar the other night and seeing there high poly models TBH i'm not that impressed anymore quite dissapointed :(
It was just a scipted demo that looped endlessly. They just did the basics there and didn't put as much effort in details as they will/should do in the game.
Who said they didn't make the demo they used way back in the beginneng of the shooting of the episodes or even before. I wait patentiently to see a playable demo coming and even after that the entire game.

youngtusk87
November 25th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Anyone play Half-Life 2 yet?

emily_reich
November 30th, 2004, 11:26 AM
ok, i just have ONE question about this game:

will it play on my laptop??!!

Gothann
November 30th, 2004, 04:26 PM
ok, i just have ONE question about this game:

will it play on my laptop??!!
From what I've seen, unless you have a computer or laptop able to play Unreal Tournament 2004 with no lag at all, you won't.

youngtusk87
December 2nd, 2004, 08:35 PM
It totaly depends on what your laptop is. I'd say the minimum requirements would be a 1.5 Ghz Pentium 4 (AMD Athlon 1800+ or equivilant), 256 MB DDR Ram, about a Gig of Free hard drive space, and a good graphics card (you might be able to get by with a nVidia GeForce 4 MX, depending if they use pixel shading). If you know your computer details, post them here and i'll try to see if its good enough, if your not sure of your comp specs. tell me how old it is. You never know, though. The could do some crazy stuff with the UT2k4 engine, but chances are the average Joe can run it on their comp.

Nathan
December 6th, 2004, 04:21 PM
The screen shots look interesting though.

youngtusk87
December 7th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Wow, the screens do look good...take back all that computer gibberish, if those are in-game, yo'll need one hell of a computer to run it. But its made from JoWood?! As in, Soldner?! Noooo!

Gothann
December 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Wow, the screens do look good...take back all that computer gibberish, if those are in-game, yo'll need one hell of a computer to run it. But its made from JoWood?! As in, Soldner?! Noooo!
Woah, hold up. Even the most unlikely game making GROUP can make something amazing with the Unreal Engine. Soldner isn't made off of that engine, and it shows.

The proof would be "Red Orchestra", a full-conversion mod for Unreal Tournament 2004 that heavily uses war tactics and formations to overtake the other army in a multiplayer game.

alz0rz
December 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I just finished building my new PC so I'm good for another 2 years before I will have to upgrade again, but for now its awesome. HL2 is beautiful btw. If you want specs let me know :D

Nathan
December 7th, 2004, 06:06 PM
JoWood are the publishers, the developers are Perception. Perception had nothing to do with Soldner.

Rezukien
December 7th, 2004, 11:54 PM
COOL................ive been waitin ages for a stargate game, i thought the game in the episode looked pretty good tho but then again i havent played halo 2 yet lol

youngtusk87
December 8th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I just finished building my new PC so I'm good for another 2 years before I will have to upgrade again, but for now its awesome. HL2 is beautiful btw. If you want specs let me know :D
Eh, you should ahve waited another five or six months. The new Pentium 5 will be out, and a new graphics card format, plus a new mother board spec. Nothing that is on the market right now can accomplish what the new wave of technology in a few months will be able to accomplish. But, tell me the specs on it anyway, and the price too, if you could recall.

JoWood are the publishers, the developers are Perception. Perception had nothing to do with Soldner.
Ahh, right you are.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 9th, 2004, 11:57 AM
well obviously the sites up and it looks good. im liking the control room screenshot!

alz0rz
December 9th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Eh, you should ahve waited another five or six months. The new Pentium 5 will be out, and a new graphics card format, plus a new mother board spec. Nothing that is on the market right now can accomplish what the new wave of technology in a few months will be able to accomplish. But, tell me the specs on it anyway, and the price too, if you could recall.

Ahh, right you are.

Intel P4 3.0c @ 4.1 (watercooled)
abit ic7-g maxII (nb watercooled)
PNY 6800GT
1gb kingston hyperx pc3500
160gb WD & 160gb Maxtor HD's
Audigy 2 ZS..

and all the other nidbits

here are some pictures; although they are a bit old (more newer pictures are on the 5th page) -

http://xoxideforums.com/showthread.php?t=48432

:D :p

youngtusk87
December 9th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Hot-damn! That is what I call a computer! Freakin tight man, it looks very nice and bet it runs like a flaming Cheeta on speed wearing jetboots. Right?

shonac85
December 10th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Ok, I really can't wait for this game! I'm a gaming girl anyways, so to play this would be so cool!

Out of curiousity, who has the Gameboy Stargate game? I do, but I don't have the instructions so I have NO IDEA how to play it! Talk about confusing!!!

Love

Elite Anubis Guard
December 11th, 2004, 08:02 AM
im looking forward to hearing more about the multiplayer features.

why dont you start a new thread, itd be interesting to hear about the old game!

youngtusk87
December 11th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I want to see some ingame screenshots. I'm anxious to see waht the HUD looks like.

Hyperspace
December 11th, 2004, 10:51 PM
So is the "Avatar" episode directly linked to the game? Or will there be future episode tie-ins with the game?

Elite Anubis Guard
December 12th, 2004, 02:06 AM
i think it was only a teaser.

yeh, id also like details on which weapons we can use!

alz0rz
December 12th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Hot-damn! That is what I call a computer! Freakin tight man, it looks very nice and bet it runs like a flaming Cheeta on speed wearing jetboots. Right?
speed wearing jetboots? :p

Nathan
December 12th, 2004, 03:24 PM
i think it was only a teaser.

yeh, id also like details on which weapons we can use!
There is another site update is a day or so. Maybe they will reveal more about the game then - or possibly more teaser screen shots.

alz0rz
December 12th, 2004, 03:38 PM
There is another site update is a day or so. Maybe they will reveal more about the game then - or possibly more teaser screen shots.
3 days :p

Nathan
December 12th, 2004, 04:00 PM
3 days :p
02 days 12 hours 02 Minutes 20 seconds :P

Nathan
December 12th, 2004, 04:01 PM
By the way great sig of the ships fighting. How do you do that?? that scene was amazing and incredibly expensive to do too I imagine

alz0rz
December 12th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Im a sig collector!! I didnt do any of them though, but it really isnt hard to make with gif animator! Also I also agree it would have been expensive, but its pretty much expensive CGI

alz0rz
December 12th, 2004, 07:30 PM
02 days 12 hours 02 Minutes 20 seconds :P

nope!!! on site it says

3days 32minutes 15seconds :p !

Nathan
December 13th, 2004, 12:36 AM
nope!!! on site it says

3days 32minutes 15seconds :p !
Really? Because as of right now it says 02 days 03 hours 28 minutes 02 seconds

Okay to give you a standard reference point its now

9.32AM GMT according to this site:
http://worldtimeserver.com/time.aspx?locationid=UTC

If you work out what the GMT is when you next look we can work out time diferentials

Elite Anubis Guard
December 13th, 2004, 07:57 AM
yeh its 2 odd days here, im looking forward to the final site and some more battle screenshots!

Nathan
December 13th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Weird. I get 1 day 11 hours. i guess we get to see it before you do :)

Elite Anubis Guard
December 14th, 2004, 09:25 AM
well, im looking forward to more stuff!

Di$array
December 15th, 2004, 07:01 AM
08 hours to go. hope th full site will be released soon!!!

Elite Anubis Guard
December 15th, 2004, 09:13 AM
5 hours for me!

Thor's Gunner
December 15th, 2004, 12:00 PM
The forums will hopefully be up soon as well, that'll be good. I heard there would be a new enemy as well, especially for the game, looks promising. I hope its the first of many decent SG games, ive been waiting for this for years. I hope it allows you to choose your character rather than selecting automatically though, thats my one worry at the moment, the info released makes it look as though you might have to use a specific character to achieve mission goals which could be annoying. I hope its live enabled too.

OUTATIME
December 15th, 2004, 12:37 PM
heh it says -1 -9 o.0 lol

Nathan
December 15th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Yeah because for us the 16th happened hours ago.

I think it's set to your computer clock time. So for us in Australia, it's been the 16th for a while now.

It's either set to Austrian time or USA time. So if it's Austria there is still an hour 15 to go, and depnding on where you are in the USA the time varies too.

Nathan
December 15th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Well it just went midnight in Austria and no change. It must be linked to USA time so I guess that's anywhere between another 4 - 9 hours depending where in the US you are looking.

youngtusk87
December 15th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Two new screen shots, sweet.

OUTATIME
December 16th, 2004, 02:56 AM
So the update is late?

Nathan
December 16th, 2004, 03:14 AM
Yup very!

Elite Anubis Guard
December 16th, 2004, 08:06 AM
its late for me aswell....interesting,.....

Di$array
December 16th, 2004, 10:31 AM
i hate it when this happens :( and i cannot wait till the fourms are up :D:D:D

Elite Anubis Guard
December 16th, 2004, 10:36 AM
yeh, an official game one, i expect theyll post the newest stuff there!

Hyperspace
December 16th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Great, it's -days and -hours looks like the Official Site or whatever update is OVERDUE!!!

Nathan
December 16th, 2004, 06:54 PM
yeh, an official game one, i expect theyll post the newest stuff there!
What about an unofficial one? ;)

Nathan
December 17th, 2004, 02:05 AM
The official site www.stargate-thealliance.com has updated it's site with two new pictures.

Nathan
December 17th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Good news not only have they updated their site with two more pictures, I can present for you two more:

http://www.stargate-game.com/forum/t23-updated.html

http://www.stargate-game.com/images/screenshots/stargate_screen_08.jpg

http://www.stargate-game.com/images/screenshots/stargate_screen_09.jpg

A range of screen shots can be found here:

http://www.stargate-game.com/screenshots.php

Gothann
December 17th, 2004, 03:07 AM
You know, I'm quite impressed with how they were able to model the Langaran Tunneler. Although some of the spikes seem to stick out a *wee* bit too much, it's a very good model for Unreal Engine 2X

Nathan
December 17th, 2004, 03:24 AM
I agree. The spikes are very pixelated, overall though quite impressive.

So we can say, Egyptian Pyramids (a given), Jonas' homeworld - possibly Joans too??, and Myan culture are all key elements to the game.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 17th, 2004, 07:37 AM
looking good. cant wait but they didnt really do anything to thes ite, wish theyd hurry up!

Elite Anubis Guard
December 17th, 2004, 08:47 AM
would anyone like to post pics of the screenshots without stargate-game on the bottom?

Gothann
December 17th, 2004, 12:16 PM
would anyone like to post pics of the screenshots without stargate-game on the bottom?
They're on the main website, no?

OUTATIME
December 17th, 2004, 05:27 PM
We need a trailer....

Nathan
December 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
There you go I took the web name off.

Nathan
December 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
We need a trailer....
I think that will be a long time coming

lionel_pendergast_rocks
December 17th, 2004, 08:38 PM
i was looking at the updated pics for the game, and the best ones, in my opinion are the interiors of the mayan temple. it just looks so mysterious. cant wait until next update.

Nathan
December 18th, 2004, 01:23 AM
The next update will be a big one

Thor's Gunner
December 18th, 2004, 03:50 AM
It should be a fairly big update, maybe including the forums but we wont see trailers and porbably not screenshots with actualy gameplay in for a while. Still im keeping a close tab on it.

youngtusk87
December 18th, 2004, 07:27 PM
My guess is no trailer until E3(May of next year). Almost half a year, but we'll see.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 22nd, 2004, 07:28 AM
hey nanasomething or other, u got contacts at the developers?

well in issue 2 of the official mag they got a bit of new info and a new screenshot of the contrl room,. from a different pov tho!